Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best (/Thread-Women-Magnet-WM2-The-Best)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 03-05-2018

Stage 4 day 20:
It's getting so great that I'm thinking about really accomplishing WM2 goal, previously I wasn't even considering it like a realistic goal in my situation. But right now I'm thinking this goal of WM2 is now possible and it's getting very close to it. There are now multiple beautiful women that have shown obvious interest to me, 2 are to my taste for once, great body, nice face and even nice personality Coffee . I'm now thinking about building a circle of beautiful girls that I can lavishly play with Devlish why would I only go for sex, I feel like playing with them meticulously, inviting them to drink then making them beg for it.
When I go in a club there is at least 4 women that say hi to me, social proof is through the roof.

This is crazy. It’s so easy, this 2 girls in the club yesterday, I just ask their name to engage conversation and it was fully on, just from that. It’s fucking super easy when a girl think you are a valuable guy, you don’t have to do anything extra, you don’t have to invent any complicated script to get her attention, at least I didn’t need to. I’m not talking about ONS here though, I'm just talking about making “friend” with a beautiful girl in a club. From this 2 girl approach, another came who is a friend of one of them, she was even more beautiful and I didn’t even realized it until she engaged conversation with me purposefully just to have the opportunity to talk with me.

I told my friend it was due to hypnosis that the girls was ignoring him and only looking at me but he couldn’t believe me. He said it was due to my eyes colour. The worst was that I was dressed like shit that day as most of my cloth wasn’t available.

I think it’s the first time I got approached by a really beautiful woman, there has been women who approached me but not really in the beautiful category. Just to give a number as guys love numbers 3 women of the women who approached me this week were at least a 8 in most guys book, the kind of girls who don’t need to approach anyone or do anything to get men interested in them.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 04-03-2018

The closer I get to the goal the more I think being a real woman magnet is like being very rich but with girls. By that I mean there are similar things that happen. For example when you are rich, you can't behave like a normal poor guy anymore. If you are a known rich guy like Bill gates you can't even go out without being stalked or watched. Overall there are a lot of sacrifice to be made.

Well I'm noticing similar pattern, some guys get very jealous around me, they think I'm going to steal their women, that aren't even their women (women that are using those guys), this guys behave like little girls around me, it's hard to not get angry at them while they think I'm the evil guy Bebe-pleure. Some of this guys are older than me by around 10 years and behave like they are 10 years younger, I can't even get angry at them because I pity them, at the same time they keep throwing shit at me. Some woman can't even talked with me as they get too scared like they would with someone they have a crush on, it's like they get cold Glare but when I'm not close to them they stare at me, they watch every move I do. Some would think that when you are rich you have everything, some would think when you are super attractive you have everything, well not really Sarcastic_hand
Also women who have already a boyfriend and are really faithful or try to be, have a hard time around me, they usually try to avoid me, or try very hard to not be attracted, they avoid eyes contact or run in their boyfriends arms scared of what might happen.
I also noticed some male friends I stopped talking to are now trying to be friends with me again, but I noticed that they were there because they think I'm this super attractive guy with a lot of women around, so they are just pretending to be friend with me because of the girls I would attract. A bit that they would be friend with a rich guy for his money. One of my friend even said I should invite all those girls I know and invite him so he can get into their pants Thumbsup

It's lonely at the top. I'm beginning to understand what those super attractive girls must feel. It's not all pink.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Voytek - 04-03-2018

(02-15-2018, 08:13 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I dont want that cold vibe anymore from sm3 , I feel like its was just an ego boost for the most part

And I'm doing the 4th stage of SM and I've got a very attractive "good and strong man" wibe which I like because it corresponds with my personality type. It unlocks my character.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Oversoul - 04-03-2018

Is there scripts from WM and SM in DMSI? Most reports ive read from SM and WM have been amazing

(04-03-2018, 01:50 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 08:13 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: I dont want that cold vibe anymore from sm3 , I feel like its was just an ego boost for the most part

And I'm doing the 4th stage of SM and I've got a very attractive "good and strong man" wibe which I like because it corresponds with my personality type. It unlocks my character.

I like the vibe from SM3 too but in a relationship there is 2 people, with SM3 there is only one "ME" Devlish at least it seems it was that way for me. By the way it's not a criticism of SM3 because SM3 isn't meant for relationship, it's the least relationship centered product out the 2. With SM3 it's you see her, you f**k her, and you throw her away after you get bored of her.
But it sures feel good to feel strong and powerful, so powerful that you are clearly dominant. Stick on it and see if you like it long term, short term I would do it anytime, just like right now I would listen to SM3 stage 1 for the adrenaline shot Pirate
To not like SM3 is like not liking driving fast on a motorcycle, you know when you can get kill anytime if you do any wrong move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGsTcmLG7dU

(04-03-2018, 02:06 PM)kingpill Wrote: Is there scripts from WM and SM in DMSI? Most reports ive read from SM and WM have been amazing

There are a lot bad reports from SM3 too. WM2 less, at worst it seems it doesn't do much when the guy resist, some seem to even resist AM6 more than WM2. SM3 at worst give depression, loneliness, anger, similar to AM6 but I would say stronger and harder to manage, if you barely stand AM6 forget SM3.

SM3 script is probably closer to DMSI, since the goal is similar, SM3 is a bit more hardcore and rough though.
WM2 the stuff about sex, confidence , and a lot of other stuff are probably in DMSI too. But the stuff more light, fun, and enjoyable are probably not. WM2 gives a vibe lighter than DMSI to me, as dmsi gives a sexual aura, sexyness and the goal is clearly "SEX". WM2 gives more a joy charismatic vibe with sexual connotation, the goal is having fun with women and sex if you feel like it.
WM2 would be closer to the romantic version of DMSI that isn't out yet.

I personally feel like I resist less WM2 than DMSI, also I really didn't like the exaggerated tiredness I had with DMSI or every other 5.5G for that matter. Not being able to talk or work during some day is a big drawback to me. 5G sub also makes you more tired and you need more sleep but it's not overwhelming like 5.5G.
Also with DMSI I felt too horny all the time, it felt like too much at some point. SM3 is similar too, just too sexual for me, I can handle it for some time but all the time for 6 month or more??? not really.

WM2 stage 5 I feel more horny than during stage 4, I was staring at a girl boobs during the last dancing class and also felt like grabbing girls more while dancing, like touching their boobs with my torso, usually I don't even think about it, it just feels natural but it was sexual this time. It still seems manageable though, at least for now.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 04-05-2018

I don't know if it is because of the work I do or the subs influence but to me physical appearance is just one half picture.
For example I just watched a video on youtube, the girl is supposed to be super pretty according to one comment I saw. But watching her talk, listening to the way she talks and how frantic she is, seeing her how all over the place. All that make her not that attractive to me and even repulsive actually.
Compared to that seeing another girl with a physical appearance that is on the same level but the girl is really attune to her feeling, she is calm, collected, natural smile, etc. Listening to what she says is much more appealing and refreshing, and she appears much more attractive to me Ohmy
It makes me think of some extreme case, sometimes in clubs I hear some girls talking, her voice is so irritating I can't stand it, so much that I can't stay near her, it's repulsive.

Here an example, less extreme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9WxDsb1HM4

The main girl with big boobs, physically is pretty, but so unnatural, even her voice isn't that great, it seems fake.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Benjamin - 04-05-2018

Yep I know what you mean.. the whole presentation is fake bullshit kind of like she's trying to present for instagram or something. It kind of gives off this 'high and mighty above you' kind of vibe. Like trying to put on a 'i'm too cool' vibe but it's not genuine.

It's like this woman at the gym, she has gone too far with the weights for a woman. But she was wearing this little sports bra obviously wanting attention, and she always takes selfies every single time, including selfies of her ass, which isn't that good and there's this whole fake 'give me attention' thing.

This whole 'social media presence' vibe is so full of shit. On Ozark the guys daughter was sitting at the river all depressed. She took a photo of herself smiling with the water behind her, uploaded it and wrote "I'm having so much fun here, it's amazing" then just sat down and frowned looking all depressed.

It made me think how many girls do that on social media. With their photos and such they can sometimes look untoucable.. but it's mainly them posing photos in a certain way instead of experiencing the place they are at.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - LionKing - 04-05-2018

Definitely, and I also find it unnerving if someone's taking done sure and they have that smile plastered on to their faces.. But the other angle to look at that Ozark scene could be that the girl is depressed because, judging by Instagram, everyone else is do freaking great that she had to try to match that too - but it feels impossible. Or "they look so great, so they must feel so great, but I feel like crap and my life's a mess, so maybe there's something wrong with me"

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Benjamin - 04-05-2018

Hmm I didn't think of that. That could be part of it too, being young and not knowing and thinking she has to live up to it. It was mainly that knowing the other things in the show she was depressed and hated it there and looked down before taking the photo that I made the conclusion I did.

I've never used instagram. It seems like a shitshow with so much fake crap. I don't want to get involved in it.

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 04-20-2018

So during this stage I noticed at first that it was more sexual, less light and serious vibe. A bit like SM3 magnet.
During the beginning of Stage 5 of SM3 I developed a problem in my anal conduct literally, a bloody mess, I was shiting blood, it appeared exactly when I started that stage of SM3.

Now going back to WM2 stage 5, what's happening, same thing :@

Is that a coincidence or not?

Does anyone want any picture of it ? Lol

Jokes aside I don't know what to say, tinnitus, constipation, what's next?

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - JackOfHearts - 04-23-2018

I'm noticing a bit of resistance on this stage 5, first time I felt like not listening to it. Though attraction seems to have gone up. I have 3 new potential women interested. One I think isn't going to happen as I showed no interest in her, she said she wanted to forget about her boyfriend Bebe-pleure I think it was a straight invitation to have sex but since she asked for professional advice I stayed professional, I gave her my number but I think she isn't going to use it. It's crazy it's like they really want it but a simple thing like sending a text message they can't do. And it's her female friend that actually came to ask advice for her, her friend was really masculine. It's funny how the whole group she was with was talking about me though I barely cared about that, it's not like they were pretty enough though the main girl was attractive but not exceptional.

One I have her facebook now and she accepted my friend request, she is pretty but strange, some of my friends think she could be a man Confused hidden d*ck Lol I'm not sure but she isn't feminine for sure but still attractive. But she appear so strange, she has a huge head it's like it's not even real Lipssealed her voice isn't feminine either.
I was talking with my friend when she locked eyes with me and said the classic line that I heard a thousand times now " I think I has seen you somewhere".
And worst after that she return the equation on her favor and said " and you did you see me there?" like the thing really happened. And even worse after that she was really upset that I didn't noticed her that day which I wasn't even there Lol
Such skills at manipulation I think she actually believed herself. After I asked her what day she thought she met me and where, it was pretty obvious it never happened. Maybe she thought it happened in a parallel universe ??? Sarcastic_hand

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Blacksheep - 04-23-2018

---------

RE: Women Magnet -- WM2 -- The Best - Benjamin - 04-23-2018

Hahaha 'the girl with the big head'.. I find that entertaining for some reason. Big Grin