Subliminal Talk
DMSI Weekly Report - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Weekly Report (/Thread-DMSI-Weekly-Report)

DMSI Weekly Report - Vetoed - 11-22-2017

I have been using DMSI for the past week and this what I have experienced:

The first few days after listening to DMSI and going to sleep I experienced 3-6 lucid dreams per night, all sex or women-related. They stopped happening after 4 days.

For the whole week, I had a series of experiences that varied from internal agitation and turmoil, extreme anxiety, obsession, pronounced self-shame to self-assertiveness, genuine enthusiasm, hopefulness, certainty and knowingness.

Today I can already see the effects of listening to DMSI. Like rough, yet swift series of recovery after internal and external events that took me way off guard and felt like massive backhand slaps out of nowhere. Depression is completely gone. Reality seems to be 10x harsher with me now, forcing me to develop humility and tenacity, two qualities that are way out of my comfort zone. Still have a long way to go.

Am considering PSTEC, but it seems to be highly discouraged in this forum due to possibly conflicting or negating results.

RE: DMSI Weekly Report - Life - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 04:00 PM)Vetoed Wrote: Am considering PSTEC, but it seems to be highly discouraged in this forum due to possibly conflicting or negating results.

That's true:)

RE: DMSI Weekly Report - Superman - 11-24-2017

I used pstec a few times, it really did have an effect for me. It reduced the negative feelings about certain events and situations in my life almost immediately. I don't know how it interferes with subs but it did what it was supposed to do

RE: DMSI Weekly Report - Benjamin - 11-24-2017

PSTEC is good, I used it to clear parts of trauma to good effect. But yes it will conflict with subliminals. Some have said it doesn't but they don't really know how it does especially if the whole time they have used it or other methods with subliminals and not known the difference.

I never quite understood why it conflicted but recently I finally understood it.

Twice on UD i've reached a high point of frustration around girls that i've tapped (EFT) for a day or two each of those times. And I noticed the detox symptoms lessened alot but that I also kind of didn't feel I was getting the maximum result from the tapping.

And I realized what was going on. The subliminal (especially 5.5g) is using most of the 'bandwidth' of your mind to go in the direction of the goal. And adding the tapping took away from that bandwidth and was trying to pull it in another direction and what happened is it lessened the potential results from both sides, the subliminal and tapping.

And it brought this weird feeling of too much was trying to go on in my mind, limited bandwidth.

I've used bandwidth (as in internet bandwidth) as the example because it explains it well.

RE: DMSI Weekly Report - Vetoed - 12-18-2017

Update: Did 3.1A for a month on 8-10 loops per night. No violent side-effects, just a lot of cleansing, my surroundings getting a lighter, brighter feel to them each day, subtle progressive shifts of attitude and perception of life, people, self, women. I wouldn't call these shifts a trend towards positive thinking. They're more of an enlightening nature, causing me to accept the negative aspects in everything, which I would have found extremely unacceptable just a few weeks ago. And I'm much more vigilant towards positive actions by people. I want them to be genuine, and moving forwards, not just nice towards me. Otherwise, it's better for them to be rude, but hopefully not unbearably demoralizing. Hmmm, interesting.

It seems like I still have a long way to go, it seriously feels like I'm dealing with several lifetimes of issues here, I can feel it in my cells. Myriads of stuff unearthed that have never been in my conscious awareness before. These layers just keep on coming.

I'm on 3.1B now, 8-10 loops per night. I'm rarely around women, I only see a couple random ones on the way home, or to work, and don't really expect them to cross the highway to try seduce me.