Subliminal Talk
Children being exposed to subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Children being exposed to subliminal (/Thread-Children-being-exposed-to-subliminal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Children being exposed to subliminal - Benjamin - 11-02-2017

As I said it's best not to. The 'if i'm male' programming Shannon has said is not completely foolproof, the mind still has to process and reject it and some might get through. To be safe I wouldn't expose them.

Same with poetry of the silent eros, it would have unpredictable effects on your daughter. So not recommended with her around.

RE: Children being exposed to subliminal - Shannon - 11-07-2017

(11-01-2017, 10:15 PM)Determined Wrote: It should be safe in theory as neither of them are male and neither of them have male genitalia. However, you have no way of knowing whether or not if they (or some small part of their subconscious) might indentify as male

We had a few guys who ran SM turn bi- sexual. The script for that is something along the lines of "the gender you're attracted to".

People here might tell you it's ok but if it's giving you stress, might be wiser to just play it away from your wife and daughter.

Way to spread misinformation.

The facts are, SM uses "If I am a heterosexual male", and does not use "the gender you are attracted to".

And I guarantee you, nobody "turned bisexual" because of SM.

The issue is that IF/THEN statements are not 100% effective in subliminal scripting yet, and even my best efforts are not yet 100% - but I am very close. That may be changing soon, but for now... if it's male or female only, don't expose the opposite gender. For whatever reason (likely that male/female means nothing to the deep subconscious, or that we have both within us somehow), it is not possible to perfectly use an if/then statement in a subliminal script.

RE: Children being exposed to subliminal - Determined - 11-07-2017

The guys Im referring to are SargeMaximus who had homosexual thoughts and RisingSon. You can read about it in their journals. Same too for Frosted who started to believe he was transgender. Those are the "few" I'm referring to.

RE: Children being exposed to subliminal - Shannon - 11-14-2017

(11-07-2017, 07:42 PM)Determined Wrote: The guys Im referring to are SargeMaximus who had homosexual thoughts and RisingSon. You can read about it in their journals. Same too for Frosted who started to believe he was transgender. Those are the "few" I'm referring to.

And what I am saying is that they have a lot of possible reasons for that having happened, and that it isn't being caused by the subliminals. If anything about the subliminals is involved, it is resulting from a pre-existing state that was brought to their conscious awareness through the H&C process of the programming.

None of my subliminals are designed to change your gender identity. I am specifically and emphatically against that.