Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-BRING-ON-THE-P-Y)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - DarkPlouf - 10-21-2017

@AwesomeDMSI: Charisma and body langage....Well those are okay. Even for me. I've been working on them. I'm not obvlious to body langage as I used too. I adopted some "dominant yet open and calm" bl that are now part of my natural behavior.
I quite like doing that because it helps me being mindful of my body.

But to be honest, I don't see any improvement in comparison to when I was before, way younger. Oblivious to seduction, naive and dense as fuck. Ironically that were the best times when I got approached by girls. But I was too oblivious to do anything.

Quote:For instance, (Fake) bragging about how I love nightclubs and the bar scene. (Real) bragging how much I love Star Trek. Suddenly I started hooking up with girls that love Star Trek as much as I did. Go figure...
Friendzone Whistle.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - Adrien Silva - 10-26-2017

Any update on the 8/10 that approached you?

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - lano1106 - 10-26-2017

(10-21-2017, 09:32 AM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: Go with things like Charisma University, Art of Verbal War, and if you want a book check out Models by Mark Manson and Higher Status by Jason Capital.

These guys do something very useful. They teach men how to be men. Something that is terribly lacking since feminism societal takeover. Feminists went as far as labeling masculinity as toxic!

In fact seducing women can and should be as simple as displaying masculine traits.

That being said there is one flaw in Jason Capital's work despite his approach being novel, entertaining and enlightening.

Basically, he identifies 12 non-verbal signals that indicate high status. All you have to do is to consciously incorporate those non-verbal traits and people will start to treat you like a high-status person.

IOW, he says change your non-verbal communication and your mindset will follow.

I think that this goes against Subliminals adepts conventional wisdom that says change your beliefs, your self-image and your behavior will follow.

Jason is aware of this flaw in his teaching so he went as far as saying that using affirmations to self-improve doesn't work and that Tony Robbins is wrong when he suggest to use affirmations. This is where Jason lost me.

Does someone here thinks that you can succeed in seducing by consciously controlling your non-verbal communication?

Despiste this detail Jason Capital is an interesting dude that is still worth looking at...

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - JackOfHearts - 10-26-2017

Sometimes trying to change consciously some thing that are done unconsciously change your unconscious mind.
For example there is a book I read that says by changing how you write, it changes how you behave over time. Exactly like sub.

So maybe to change your posture for example, or anything done unconsciously like voice tone, etc can change your unconscious mind over time.

Writing is one example, maybe there is method for walking too.
Just looking at someone walking you can tell a lot about who that person is. Change that consciously maybe your unconscious mind will follow. Sub is certainly not the only way to change your unconscious mind.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - lano1106 - 10-26-2017

I get your point. There is some truth in it but I don't know...

Lets say a low self-esteem guy that would consciously adopt high-status non verbal signals. imho, it would become a weird low self-esteem guy... Unless you believe into the system which will boost your confidence and change your beliefs in the long term. I guess that this might happen.

A more concrete example is speaking louder. Doing it project confidence and a confident person will do it effortlessly without thinking about it.

If a low confidence person consciously start talking louder for the sake of looking more confident... not sure exactly what this will project...

Again imho, it is more effective to directly work on the confidence issue than faking confidence by consciously talking louder but I guess many roads lead to Rome... there is no 1 size fit all

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - JackOfHearts - 10-26-2017

It's not really faking it I would say. It's more like training your muscle to do that instead of this.
in the writing example, it's not like faking it's more like change your writing, doing something differently.

But in my opinion the very low self esteem guy wouldn't believe it's possible to begin with and would give up right from the beginning.

Subs seems easier though.

And it's the same with sub actually, you have to believe it's possible otherwise you won't even try, which means everyone here have at least the confidence to think that change is possible.

Yesterday, I talked about hypnosis to 3 friends, they completely disregard everything I said, it's not possible they said. Even if I wanted to I cannot introduce any friend to subliminal-shop.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - SargeMaximus - 10-26-2017

Even Tony Robbins says you can change your state by changing your body posture. The mind follows the body and the body the mind.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - 4Kingdoms - 10-26-2017

(10-21-2017, 12:39 PM)Plouf Wrote: @AwesomeDMSI: Charisma and body langage....Well those are okay. Even for me. I've been working on them. I'm not obvlious to body langage as I used too. I adopted some "dominant yet open and calm" bl that are now part of my natural behavior.

But to be honest, I don't see any improvement in comparison to when I was before, way younger. Oblivious to seduction, naive and dense as ****. Ironically that were the best times when I got approached by girls. But I was too oblivious to do anything.

Quote:For instance, (Fake) bragging about how I love nightclubs and the bar scene. (Real) bragging how much I love Star Trek. Suddenly I started hooking up with girls that love Star Trek as much as I did. Go figure...
Friendzone Whistle.

Friendzone?? More like friends with benefits. Hooking up implies I had sex with these girls. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hookup

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - DarkPlouf - 10-26-2017

@4Kingdoms: I wasn't talking about you but me. And I know what "hookup" means, just didn't want to elaborate.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - Benjamin - 10-26-2017

Quote:Basically, he identifies 12 non-verbal signals that indicate high status. All you have to do is to consciously incorporate those non-verbal traits and people will start to treat you like a high-status person.

The theory is good but doesn't really work except at a shallow level temporarily.

Just forcing yourself to adopt it will be temporary, but if you can train your body to do so it would be better.

By that I mean for example trying to force yourself to stand or sit upright when your posture is bad. It only works when you're thinking of it, and after a while it actually can hurt.

Vs doing something like feldenkrais that naturally releases the tension and improves your posture.

It'd be good if it was that simple. I agree with this..

Quote:Lets say a low self-esteem guy that would consciously adopt high-status non verbal signals. imho, it would become a weird low self-esteem guy

It's like guys who get tatts hoping to look tough, but they are just wussy looking guys. Tatts don't make someone look tough, looking tough makes them look tough.

Charisma University sounds interesting. But Jason Capital I just get a bad feeling from him, he seems like a scammer.

EDIT: Is it charismaoncommand university?

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - awesomeDMSI - 10-27-2017

Quote:@AwesomeDMSI: Charisma and body langage....Well those are okay. Even for me. I've been working on them. I'm not obvlious to body langage as I used too. I adopted some "dominant yet open and calm" bl that are now part of my natural behavior.

But to be honest, I don't see any improvement in comparison to when I was before, way younger. Oblivious to seduction, naive and dense as ****. Ironically that were the best times when I got approached by girls. But I was too oblivious to do anything.

I think the issue, at least for me, was going from accidentally doing the right things (charisma and Body Language) some times to learning how charisma works and trying to be charismatic.

It's kind of a catch-22. You need to know how it works to do it, but you can't try and be charismatic because then you aren't in flow when you are talking to others.

You have to just BE charismatic. This is tricky because you have to get past that rough patch of forcing your self to do it. Same goes for body language. Once it becomes habit though... That's when you will see a real difference.

Subliminals helped me get there. It's kind of like an IRL cheat code.

Quote:These guys do something very useful. They teach men how to be men. Something that is terribly lacking since feminism societal takeover. Feminists went as far as labeling masculinity as toxic!

In fact seducing women can and should be as simple as displaying masculine traits.

That being said there is one flaw in Jason Capital's work despite his approach being novel, entertaining and enlightening.

Basically, he identifies 12 non-verbal signals that indicate high status. All you have to do is to consciously incorporate those non-verbal traits and people will start to treat you like a high-status person.

IOW, he says change your non-verbal communication and your mindset will follow.

I think that this goes against Subliminals adepts conventional wisdom that says change your beliefs, your self-image and your behavior will follow.

Jason is aware of this flaw in his teaching so he went as far as saying that using affirmations to self-improve doesn't work and that Tony Robbins is wrong when he suggest to use affirmations. This is where Jason lost me.

Does someone here thinks that you can succeed in seducing by consciously controlling your non-verbal communication?

Despiste this detail Jason Capital is an interesting dude that is still worth looking at...

Yes. 100% take JC with a grain of salt. He has a LOT of truths that are backed with science, but at the same time he does trash talk and form US VS Them arguments against his competitors all the time.

While I am not a big fan of Tony Robbins, he does share some truths as well (Affirmations for example) but JC can't admit they work or people would question why he doesn't talk about them.

Tony Robbins also has made it to easy for his competition to trash talk him by supporting a LOT of pseudo-scientific non-sense.

The goal behind JC's material isn't to seduce with Non-Verbals, it's to appear Higher-Status and more attractive. I can testify that his materials work in this regard. Remember most of communication is non-verbal.

Consiously controlling your non-verbals only needs to be done UNTIL it becomes your natural state. There are to ways of doing this:

1) Consciously controlling and reminding yourself to change your body language which in turn changes your state. (harder)

2) Change your internal beliefs so your external state changes naturally and you don't need to be consciously aware (easier)

Thankfully, Shannon's subliminasl can do #2 for us.

Quote:Charisma University sounds interesting. But Jason Capital I just get a bad feeling from him, he seems like a scammer.

EDIT: Is it charismaoncommand university?

JC isn't a scammer, he just uses sketchy marketing and hype tactics to make money. Can't really blame him because that is the entire Online marketing world in a nutshell.

Charisma On Command is the YouTube channel. The Course is called Charisma University.

Another good channel is Art of Verbal War.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - SargeMaximus - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 11:50 AM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: While I am not a big fan of Tony Robbins, he does share some truths as well (Affirmations for example) but JC can't admit they work or people would question why he doesn't talk about them.

Tony Robbins also has made it to easy for his competition to trash talk him by supporting a LOT of pseudo-scientific non-sense.

This is news to me... what psuedo-scientific non-sense?

RE: DMSI 3.1 - BRING ON THE P****Y - awesomeDMSI - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 12:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 11:50 AM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: While I am not a big fan of Tony Robbins, he does share some truths as well (Affirmations for example) but JC can't admit they work or people would question why he doesn't talk about them.

This is news to me... what psuedo-scientific non-sense?

He relies heavily on Pop Psychology a lot of which has been thoroughly debunked. There are to many in this category for me to cover, but if you research some of things he talks about and then look at peer-reviewed studies you will find a whole lot of it is flat out wrong.

His use and preaching of NLP. While portions of NLP have been shown to work in studies, a LOT of NLP has either been completely debunked or doesn't have any unbiased research done on it.

Instead of NLP, he could easily migrate over to something that HAS been scientifically tested and proven to work like CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).

His preaching of the Law Of Attraction. I am not going to hate on others beliefs, believe what every you want.

The issue isn't spirituality, it's the fact that LOA preachers (TR included) try and act like it's scientific when it's not.

He preaches Power Posing (The faulty/Cherry-Picked research that was done by Amy Cuddy).

And the list goes on.

I have nothing against the guy. I don't like him because I feel his whole following is basically a cult. I have spent hours watching him to hone my own stage craft though and I do commend him for being an amazing speaker and persuader.

But a lot of the stuff he spouts is BS.

If it works for you, great. However, It's most likely a placebo.

His genius was being able to sell said Placebo for $5000 per person.