Subliminal Talk
Noob on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Noob on AM6 (/Thread-Noob-on-AM6)

Noob on AM6 - BubbleBoyee - 10-17-2017

Hey peoples,

So I'm on day 2 of AM6 and felt I should start a journal. I have no idea how often I'm going to be updating, but probably definitely no less than once every two weeks, quite possibly more.

As of my starting point: I'm slightly above average in terms of confidence, though this is a confidence only developed over the last few years, and my past is a severe mess when it comes to all that. Sick, weak, lazy, self-conscious kid, bullied, etc etc. I still fight with some of that crap on a regular basis.
I get regular feedback that I have grown, that I am better than I feel I am, having attractive women in my life, and good friends, yet I still always feel more or less anxiety, especially around others. I tend to be quiet, and though I always deal better with conflict than I tend expect myself to, I tend to shy away from it. I go through periods of being excessively quiet, I'm not as funny as I'd like to be, and people often don't listen to me, or even seem to hear me, except on occasion where timing allows me to step up.
I know I could do a lot better. I have had short periods of time where I'm just on fire, people look up to me, and I'm on top of everything. I want that to be my average day.
I'm also in the artistic world to some degree, playing music and all.

I have no idea if I'll respond well to this program or not, how quickly or slowly. I would neither be surprised if in a week's time I'm just climbing up on stage at comedy night and being an all star natural, or if this ends up being a rough ride, leaving me with little improvement, with no choice to do several re-runs.
Hey we'll see!

I plan on running Grow Taller after these 6.5 months, which is right after I turn 24. Take advantage of that last growth period, though I do believe growing is possible beyond 25, though difficult. I hope to start an actually useful journal for that one, too!

All my best, love the community here!

RE: Noob on AM6 - Benjamin - 10-17-2017

Good luck man.

I'm wondering if you want me to put the journal in the mens 18+ section? As this is the family safe section so isn't really suitable if you'll be talking about more 'adult' content for example.

RE: Noob on AM6 - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2017

(10-17-2017, 04:49 PM)BubbleBoyee Wrote: Hey peoples,

So I'm on day 2 of AM6 and felt I should start a journal. I have no idea how often I'm going to be updating, but probably definitely no less than once every two weeks, quite possibly more.

As of my starting point: I'm slightly above average in terms of confidence, though this is a confidence only developed over the last few years, and my past is a severe mess when it comes to all that. Sick, weak, lazy, self-conscious kid, bullied, etc etc. I still fight with some of that crap on a regular basis.
I get regular feedback that I have grown, that I am better than I feel I am, having attractive women in my life, and good friends, yet I still always feel more or less anxiety, especially around others. I tend to be quiet, and though I always deal better with conflict than I tend expect myself to, I tend to shy away from it. I go through periods of being excessively quiet, I'm not as funny as I'd like to be, and people often don't listen to me, or even seem to hear me, except on occasion where timing allows me to step up.
I know I could do a lot better. I have had short periods of time where I'm just on fire, people look up to me, and I'm on top of everything. I want that to be my average day.

I have no idea if I'll respond well to this program or not, how quickly or slowly. I would neither be surprised if in a week's time I'm just climbing up on stage at comedy night and being an all star natural, or if this ends up being a rough ride, leaving me with little improvement, with no choice to do several re-runs.
Hey we'll see!

I plan on running Grow Taller after these 6.5 months, which is right after I turn 24. Take advantage of that last growth period, though I do believe growing is possible beyond 25, though difficult. I hope to start an actually useful journal for that one, too!

Good luck man, I can relate to a couple aspects here. I’ll be joining you for the ride soon

RE: Noob on AM6 - BubbleBoyee - 10-18-2017

(10-17-2017, 11:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Good luck man.

I'm wondering if you want me to put the journal in the mens 18+ section? As this is the family safe section so isn't really suitable if you'll be talking about more 'adult' content for example.

Thanks!
Yea no problem, if that's more appropriate.

(10-18-2017, 01:09 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:49 PM)BubbleBoyee Wrote: Hey peoples,

Hey we'll see!

Good luck man, I can relate to a couple aspects here. I’ll be joining you for the ride soon

Thanks man. Let me know when you start your journal. Hope we both get something out of this.

Day 3: Had a dream about Hugh Hefner hahah. Not a lot of details, but it felt like I had just watched a documentary about his life in fast pace once I woke up. I know I had a lot of other dreams in there as well, but can't recall them. Starting a dream journal as well.

Otherwise no noticeable effects as of yet, though I don't necessarily expect anything big the first few weeks.

So I'm using the ultrasonic on my iphone speakers for about 7-9 hours a night. They can handle 20-20khz, as far as I've seen those are the requirements and I think I saw Shannon say they were fine. I'd rather not have to explain why im carrying speakers to my girl's place most nights. Silent and subtle.

For some reason I am concerned about the efficiency of the ultrasonics. I just have a hard time imagining they're really doing much, but at the same time I think I mostly just want to do it right.
I work unsupervised so I can listen to it pretty much 5-10 hours during the day, but I hear that if we do the first stage with a ton of exposure, we have to maintain the volume throughout the other stages. How much should i be concerned about that? 12 hours is the minimum recommended time (8hours the very minimum), so it would probably be best if I did 4-5 hours during the day, right?

Just have an illogical worry in my head the ultrasonics dont work right and 4-5 hours of actualy listening with headphones wont be enough. I'm overthinking this, arent I?

RE: Noob on AM6 - DarkPlouf - 10-18-2017

Quote:For some reason I am concerned about the efficiency of the ultrasonics.
Can Ben or someone else confirm Iphone speakers are NOT fine ? Since they are mono.

RE: Noob on AM6 - Benjamin - 10-18-2017

If they are mono then you will still get 'some' effect but you're definately losing out on some of it. I can't say if it's mono or stereo since i've never had an iphone. It's better than nothing, but far from ideal.

It is best to keep the consistency of hours through the stages. If you get atleast 8 hours that is fine. You can do that during the night pretty easily, and if you want do a few more hours during the day, whatever you can keep consistent.

I don't totally follow what you mean though. Do you mean you'll be listening nights and then doing the extra hours during the day? Or just trying to listenn during the day?

The last thing that on headphones we don't recommend ultrasonic, just masked (ocean surf or trickling stream) because it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too loud and it may damage your hearing, too soft and it may reduce effectiveness.

(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: If they are mono then you will still get 'some' effect but you're definately losing out on some of it. I can't say if it's mono or stereo since i've never had an iphone. It's better than nothing, but far from ideal.

It is best to keep the consistency of hours through the stages. If you get atleast 8 hours that is fine. You can do that during the night pretty easily, and if you want do a few more hours during the day, whatever you can keep consistent.

I don't totally follow what you mean though. Do you mean you'll be listening nights and then doing the extra hours during the day? Or just trying to listenn during the day?

The last thing that on headphones we don't recommend ultrasonic, just masked (ocean surf or trickling stream) because it's too easy to mess up the volume. Too loud and it may damage your hearing, too soft and it may reduce effectiveness.

Trying to figure out what the best approach here is.m, so im not sure. The iPhone speakers are mono, but if its not the best, i could try to get my 8+ hours in during the day with the masked tracks. My gf won't like that I'm playing subs for some reason, so I been playing it anyway on my iPhone, which is subtle, and I know AM6 doesn't affect women. I could maybe get some mini portable speakers and just try to be discreet with them, but for now that's not an option. I just been playing 8 hours a night on ultrasonic, 8 hours on headphones with masked tracks, in case the iPhone isn't actually having a strong enough effect. But keeping up with 16 hours a day+night may be difficult consistently throughout all the stages. Am I making sense?

RE: Noob on AM6 - Determined - 10-18-2017

I found exponentially better results when I bumped it up to 16 hours from 8. I mostly listen to US during the night with shure SE215 in ear noise cancelling headphones. They're $100 each and pack good quality sound with an ability to stay in your ear while you sleep.

On the gf front, you may be in for a roller coaster ride with AM6, particularly as you start execuring the script. You'll be making a lot of changes in a good way. You'll find you'll be less tolerant of other people's BS and less able to be manipulated/ exploited. If those were behaviours your gf had done before then there may be a bit of turbulence as she adjusts to your new way of being. After my first two months of AM6 I actually broke up with my gf of the time as I was sick of her shit and basically cut every toxic person out of my life. It's an amazing program with life changing results. Let it guide you.

Similar to Ben, I also experienced a lot of anger as I re-established many of my boundaries. AM6 is an interesting ride. It's best for you to keep journaling. Keep it simple, things you've noticed in the way people are reacting/ treating you, emotions you're feeling, changes in motivation or priorities. Then we can help you out from our experiences.

Good luck and welcome to IML

RE: Noob on AM6 - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 01:59 PM)BubbleBoyee Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: If they are mono then you will still get 'some' effect but you're definately losing out on some of it. I can't say if it's mono or stereo since i've never had an iphone. It's better than nothing, but far from ideal.

Trying to figure out what the best approach here is.m, so im not sure. The iPhone speakers are mono, but if its not the best, i could try to get my 8+ hours in during the day with the masked tracks. My gf won't like that I'm playing subs for some reason, so I been playing it anyway on my iPhone, which is subtle, and I know AM6 doesn't affect women. I could maybe get some mini portable speakers and just try to be discreet with them, but for now that's not an option. I just been playing 8 hours a night on ultrasonic, 8 hours on headphones with masked tracks, in case the iPhone isn't actually having a strong enough effect. But keeping up with 16 hours a day+night may be difficult consistently throughout all the stages. Am I making sense?

If you have an iPhone 7 the speakers are stereo. The other speaker is actually the one you put to your ear while talking on the phone. If you play music it produces its own sound even with the speaker on the bottom muffled. I know this from research and my own personal experimentation.

RE: Noob on AM6 - BubbleBoyee - 10-19-2017

(10-18-2017, 01:59 PM)BubbleBoyee Wrote:

Haha thanks. And it's not a big issue at all with the gf. I just don't feel like explaining it all. And I'll definitely keep journaling. I thought ultrasonics were not supposed to be used on headphones? I've been told that several times now. For now I'll keep using the iPhone at night and the masked track on headphones 8 hours a day, til I can get some decent portable speakers. I guess the whole not wanting to explain the sub thing with my gf is just laziness. Shes used to me doing weird shit cause I've had a lot of health problems and experiment a ton on my body. It just gets tiring of always explaining it all.

RE: Noob on AM6 - BubbleBoyee - 10-19-2017

Day 4: can't remember any dreams. Nothing major has changed, though I've been feeling consistently optimistic about where things are headed for me. Still feel a little bit of underlying sense and inferiority, or weakness around others, though, it may just be placebo, it doesn't feel quite so visceral, not so seriously. Maybe the tension of it is easing a little? Anywho, I was wondering if some manifestation was included in AM6, and if aspects of Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women were in there as well? Thanks everybody for the encouragement! Y'all great.

RE: Noob on AM6 - Benjamin - 10-19-2017

It's better to have it consistent, so 16 hours 'might' be better (depends on the person) but if you can't keep it up consistently and can keep 8 hours consistently then that would be better.

The manifestation elements are mainly manifesting genuine long term friends.

There is sone AOS stuff in AM6, and some stuff around women mainly in the last 3 stages which has a leadin to SM3.