Subliminal Talk
Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G (/Thread-Maximum-Healing-Speed-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2

Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-20-2017

I got up to the Day 57 mark with MLS and made the decision to swap to MHS.

Goals are to:

1.) Continue and expand detoxing where MLS left off
2.) Speed up recovery between work outs
3.) Optimize body parts
4.) Increase erection strength
5.) Correct any postural/muscular imbalances (loosening up my hips/pelvis would be great)
6.) Increase attractiveness (healthy people are sexy people)

I was coming down with a cold the day I stopped MLS and started MHS with no break in between.

Day 1 (first loops the night of 15/09/2017) (last loops of MLS Played 14/09/2017)

Had some very good sex dreams the first night of listening. Thought I was listening to DMSI! Didn't feel any noticeable feelings of energy flooding. My cognition felt quick, focused and clear.

Day 2

My cold was at its worst, was bed ridden most of the day. Had the stupid urge to put together my punch bag because I was impatient to see it built. So during the building, requiring loads of physical effort moving around heavy bags of sand etc. whilst sick, I called it quits half way through. I went to put my punchbag into shelter for now, and as I bent down to pick it up, my back completely fucked itself. So now I have something for MHS to heal, wtf lol. You couldn't make that shit up.

Day 3

More sex dreams. Back was very painful as expected, although my cold started to clear up.
I was very hungry in the morning which is unusual as my body is used to fasting until 12. I had some chicken soup and bread and upon eating I felt my body warm up all over.

Day 4

Back still hurting lots. It hurts even when I'm not moving. Had the day off work.

Day 5 (today)

Went into work in the morning to get some things to work from home. Back isn't feeling any better since yesterday.

I'm not expecting much from MHS right now because it's still in turbulence with MLS. Just need this goddamn back to fix itself. This has thrown a real spanner in the works.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-20-2017

Was the "surprise" included with MHS ever revealed? If not, can it be revealed now, seeing as it's been released for quite some time?

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - Shannon - 09-20-2017

I revealed it a while back. I was attempting to shut down or reduce allergies. It does not appear to have worked using the method I attempted.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-21-2017

Ah okay, thank you, Shannon.

Day 6

So far whilst injured with my back, I've been surviving on chicken soup and bread because of a cold, and not seen much noticeable back improvement or pain reduction.

Yesterday afternoon, my back was still hurting as per usual. However, after eating a big bowl of porridge (oats, cacao nibs, chocolate protein powder, almond butter, blueberries, cinnamon) around noon I sat down on my sofa and did some work whilst watching a film in the background. After the film finished (2 hours), I got up to move my bowl, and noticed my back pain had dramatically reduced. The pain went from preventing me to be able to move fluently or fully straighten my back, to being able to move unencumbered. There was still pain, but it was manageable. This change was drastic enough for me to attribute it to the sub.

The reduced pain and improved mobility has continued up until this morning. Thank god.

It looks like the healing energy is mostly powered by food. Eat to heal. It reminds me of DMSI v1 when eating massively powered the aura, making it super strong. I think sourcing from food, and then body fat (ketosis) if no glycogen stores are available are potentially the best sources for energy flooding. I remember Shannon saying he didn't have time to work out how to source body fat for energy for 3.1, hopefully he can figure it out for 3.2 if it's even possible.

I've also started to feel a slight niggly pain inside my left knee when walking around. Could be an old injury being dug up and healed.

Love playing the sub to fall asleep at night, makes me feel warm and "snuggly", lol. A 360 from MLS which made me feel focused and awake, therefore preventing sleep.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-21-2017

Alright, that's it. I'm going to start MHS tonight. I got injuries and body issues to take care of, and I'm tired of being the only person who waits the full 21 days to run something else. Moving on with my life.

Thanks for the pep talk you didn't know you were giving, K...err, Ichigo. Big Grin

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-21-2017

Haha, yay, glad to have you on board RTB!

Day 7

Only managed 3 and a bit loops when it got interrupted during sleep.

I've been playing X124 (the secret weapon) on loop on my phone since yesterday. Played it in the office and noticed one of my co-workers (50-60 year old) get a lot more chatty and girly, go upstairs more frequently (bathroom up there), and upon her final return from upstairs seemed to walk a little shaky legged and was stretching her arms up to the air and leaning back as she returned to her desk. The effects started after about 30 minutes in.

Continued to play it at home for around 2-3 hours for my girlfriend, but saw no effect on her. She's caught the cold I had previously, so this likely negatively impacted potential results.

Kept playing it overnight on my phone whilst I had MHS loops pumping in through my headphones to see if it would effect my girlfriend if played overnight. She woke me up around 2am telling me she couldn't sleep (hence the reason for my disrupted MHS loops) and so I switched it off. I couldn't get back to sleep because for some reason I was absolutely starving. So I'm exhausted this morning typing this.

On myself during X124 playback, I noticed around an hour in I started to feel an increased body heat. Looked down at my veins and they were popping out, reminiscent of when I have played DMSI. Went shopping on my way home and thought I noticed more stares from others, but too early to draw conclusions. I felt very hot when going to sleep, didn't need the duvet on top of me, which is also something I'm used to from the aura of sexiness. I'm wondering if potentially, X124 could act as an aura of sexiness lite which can be run whilst also using a different sub simultaneously as it has no script?

For Shannon:

Are we still okay to use X124 with the 5.5G subs simultaneously?

Knowing what you know about how DMSI/AOS works to produce the aura, do you think it's possible X124 could increase sexual energy on its own? (obviously without the direction and all the other goodies that come with the subs)

With the advancements in tech, could you make a vastly more powerful version of X124 (aphrodisiac with no script) currently, and if so, would you consider releasing it at some point between DMSI 3.2 and 3.3?

Thank you.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-22-2017

X124 and such programs can conflict with 5.5g as they are a form of state shifting. I was testing one version of it at one stage and Shannon told me it would conflict with DMSI because of the state shifting.

Maybe i'll try it again at some stage when i'm on my break from subliminals.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-24-2017

Aw damn, really? I've been having a blast using X124 during the day and then listening to MHS loops at night. Hopefully when Shannon's next online he'll have some answers for the questions directed at him previously by me.

Day 10

My back is much better, but nowhere near 100% yet. This means I can't exercise which is pretty depressing, it's been over a week now.

I'm starting to get very tired. Hunger levels are way up too. Also, my whole body feels a little sore this morning.

I've stopped the X124 since Saturday night until I hear from Shannon. It definitely made me hornier, my girlfriend hornier (although took her far longer), and increased my sexual energy if I didn't ejaculate.

I was thinking it would be cool if X124 could be used during the day to build up mine and my girlfriend's sexual energy, then if MHS is ran during the night the energy built can then be used for healing? That's probably not how it works but it's worth asking about just in case, what do you think Shannon, lol?

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-25-2017

Sorry, I answered the first one but can cover the others as i'm here to answer questions aswell.

Quote:Are we still okay to use X124 with the 5.5G subs simultaneously?

Knowing what you know about how DMSI/AOS works to produce the aura, do you think it's possible X124 could increase sexual energy on its own? (obviously without the direction and all the other goodies that come with the subs)

With the advancements in tech, could you make a vastly more powerful version of X124 (aphrodisiac with no script) currently, and if so, would you consider releasing it at some point between DMSI 3.2 and 3.3?

The aphrodisiacs do increase sexual energy but not in the long term programming way. I have noticed using them usually the next day or two i'll be more horny.. but past that it's designed more as an 'instant on' thing.

As for a more advanced version. He could as he has advanced that a fair bit, but it's unlikely as he feels the power of it could lead to some people misusing it which would reflect negatively, not due to any fault on his part.. but the potential is there.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-25-2017

Ah okay, thanks for that, Ben.

I've noticed now I've had 11 days away from MLS, I'm starting to lose some of the intense motivation to learn boxing, as well as the general feeling of positivity that it gave me. Not 100% loss, I have retained a lot of it, but it's less than when the program was running.

I haven't ejaculated since starting MHS. Running X124 got me mega horny. Going to see how long I can keep that up for. It feels good to be so full of energy.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-27-2017

Day 12

Still haven't ejaculated. Haven't listened to X124 since four days ago. Noticed lately I've been feeling sexual energy hella strongly emanating from myself, and I've seen responses to my energy which remind me of version 1 of DMSI. I'm not sure it has anything to do with MHS, it just seems that getting myself worked up with X124 and then not ejaculating has let it build to such a high level without the need for DMSI.

The tell tales signs for me that sexual energy is emanating from me are the feeling of heat emanating from my skin, my arm veins becoming more prominent, my face beginning to look slightly bruised, and a tingly sensation in my penis.

Tell tale signs on those affected by it include complaining about heat, mentioning how hot it is, crossing their legs up high, fidgeting, using the bathroom more frequently and taking a long time in there, and withdrawing from eye contact.

None of them are acting on the sexual energy coming from me. Sometimes I wonder if it's making them aroused, or whether they're just feeling an increased body heat by being near me, but not necessarily feeling sexual or have their pussies throb for me. If they're feeling consciously sexually aroused by me, they are doing such a good job of hiding it that it makes me wonder how many people DMSI is working for without them even realising.

Back to MHS - not too sure what it's doing. My back was injured around 11 days ago and is still on the mend - whether MHS has increased the rate that it is healing I have no idea.

I've also started reading about sexual energy, meditation and masculine intention again. This has led to me picking up meditation again, particularly sitting and feeling the awareness in different parts of my body, from the waist down in particular.

My skin looks ultra clear and I seem to have a glow, but I'm not sure whether this is caused by MHS or just having high sexual energy right now.

Could be that MHS itself is the reason I haven't masturbated and have got back interested in meditation. Oh well, not complaining.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-28-2017

Day 13

Haven't slept well two nights in a row now, so have become a walking zombie today. Not only am I tired, but my whole body aches, and my brain isn't operating correctly.

My extreme willpower when it came to diet, exercise and learning during my MLS run has definitely weakened.

I'm going through some existential crisis moments. Wondering what I want to do with life.

I've decided that the best thing in life to do is the thing that makes you feel good. This is often interpreted as selfish, but you can't make others feel good unless you feel good first.

Because I have quite a nihilistic view on life, my thinking that nothing really matters anyway and so what's the point of achieving anything makes it really difficult to get passionate about anything. So I'm thinking my goal in life should just be as happy as possible, and to spread my happiness to as many others as I can via my interactions with them and state transference.

The problem is, I'm still not really sure what makes me happy in life. It's something I need to ponder, but I'm so fucking tired lately it's hard to even think straight about anything.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-28-2017

It's strange, because the thing is girls can have soaking panties and you'd have no fucking idea.

The last girl I was seeing was weirdly shy in public, at the gym the way she acted was weird but I just knew it was her shyness because we'd goto my place after the gym and have sex.

A few times I can't say i'd have thought was was turned on or anything but we'd get to my place and get in the shower and i'd kiss her and she would pretty much just grab my cock and after not long in the shower i'd get out and have sex, well once in the shower.

Not the whole 'warming up' thing were lead to expect from girls, which isn't always true. Though it could be that from being around me at the gym and talking briefly after the workout she was getting turned on, but i'd really have no idea just sitting there with her.

RE: Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G - ichigo - 09-29-2017

Yeah it's true Ben, it can be difficult to tell. For example, when she's complaining about heat and flushed in response to my aura/X124, do I take that as a guarantee she's turned on (if it isn't hot in the room), or could it just be that it's caused her body temperature to rise but without any sexual arousal?

Also, good luck with your session with Chris Bale. Having read your posts, I think your views on women definitely need to change, and he's going to get straight to the heart of it without any bullshit. I think it will do you some good Smile

Day 14

Slept better last night. Back still hurts.

Working on defining my life mission still. Using Blackdragon's Alpha Male book exercises to try and help.