Subliminal Talk
I am scared of the man I am becoming - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I am scared of the man I am becoming (/Thread-I-am-scared-of-the-man-I-am-becoming)

I am scared of the man I am becoming - Sanbosay - 09-11-2017

Hi guys, I have been reading/following all of your journeys but I rarely post anything and I know Shannon wants updates on this subs as this is just a test realise.

I have been listening to DMSI v3.1A for almost a month now I have nothing but excellent results so far to a point where I almost expect to get laid every weekend which have been for the last 3 weeks in a row.

My question is does anyone feel jerks all over their body when they listen to this subs? Yesterday I listened v3.1A 7 loops I usually listening 2-3 loops but I thought I'd try 7 loops and then I woke this morning listened to 2 loops but every time I think of the man I am becoming I get really really scared I know for sure something is different in me

I can feel the subs doing something but is it suppose to make me feel scared of myself?

RE: I am scared of the man I am becoming - Daredevil - 09-11-2017

Do you mean like little spasms. If that yes.

RE: I am scared of the man I am becoming - Ars0n1sT - 09-11-2017

I can't speak about DMSI as I've never used it. To stay on topic here, if you're suggesting that getting laid too often makes you scared then to that I would say you have come a long way and are achieving new things. Really sit down and ask yourself what you are scared of... why are you having these feelings. It is normal to look back now and then to keep yourself and your ego in check. If pre-DMSI you didnt get laid often then this is great news. DMSI should give you the ability to get with woman, which you're seeing, and if you want to focus on other things besides getting laid, then focus on these things in your mind and your ability to get woman will run in the back of your mind. I think you already know the answer here. You normally use 2 to 3 loops but you say you wanted to try 7. The obvious statement here is that 7 loops will have more influence on you than 2 to 3 and this may come as a shock to your mind. Your mind might be screaming "This is too much" and will process it by reacting with doubt and possibly paranoia. Based on simple math here and ignoring DMSI for a second, slowly ramp up to 4 loops...5...6...7, etc. Going from 3 to 7 is a large jump.

RE: I am scared of the man I am becoming - DarkPlouf - 09-11-2017

Congratz on your results PiratePirate.
If it's what Daredevil said, then yes, it happens to me too.

Observe how your results become with 7-8 loops, you'll know if that's too much for you.
But as you're noticing great results with the recommended amount of loops, I'd suggest you to stay with that.

Quote:I can feel the subs doing something but is it suppose to make me feel scared of myself?
No, there is no statement in DMSI to make you scared of yourself...likely.
That's just a response to your subconcious of the large amount of loops, probably.

RE: I am scared of the man I am becoming - Benjamin - 09-11-2017

The only time is occasionally i've been jerked awake after a dream.

Which sounds like something completely different haha.

The fear coming up is likely DMSI working on healing something and it's just bringing it up from somewhere deeper. If it's coming up then it was inside and you've likely just pushed it down in the past. It's bringing it up to heal it.

RE: I am scared of the man I am becoming - Kol - 09-17-2017

Jerks, light tremors, spasms, twitches all present, fear aswell. Going through it is worth it tho. I literally shifted worlds yesterday after a huge mountain which was clear to me how I fully came out transformed.