Subliminal Talk
From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G (/Thread-From-Earth-to-the-Moon-A-3-Year-Old-s-Journey-with-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 09-29-2017

Hahaha, I just put my son to bed. This is hilarious.

I'm singing to him, b/c I just put my daughter to bed before him - having sung to her, I was still singing.

"Don't sing to me! I'm not girl! I'm not 'A' (my daughter)! I don't have...pajina (vagina)! Like mommy!"

I'm still laughing!

In other news, he's started reciting entire pages from books I read to him. How old is normal for that? I asked my mom when I started doing that for her, and she said 4 or 5. 3.5? Is that early? I'm still playing MLS 3.0 for him every night, ultrasonic FLAC on my Bose Soundlink.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Zane - 09-29-2017

(09-29-2017, 06:40 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Hahaha, I just put my son to bed. This is hilarious.

I'm singing to him, b/c I just put my daughter to bed before him - having sung to her, I was still singing.

"Don't sing to me! I'm not girl! I'm not 'A' (my daughter)! I don't have...pajina (vagina)! Like mommy!"

I'm still laughing!

In other news, he's started reciting entire pages from books I read to him. How old is normal for that? I asked my mom when I started doing that for her, and she said 4 or 5. 3.5? Is that early? I'm still playing MLS 3.0 for him every night, ultrasonic FLAC on my Bose Soundlink.

Man, I didn't even knew what Pagina was, when I was 3.5.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 09-29-2017

Hahaha

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 10-01-2017

An unexpected occurrence tonight...

My wife, son, daughter, and I went to dinner with my brother-in-law & sister-in-law. When we finished and got into the car, my son says, "I want to listen to Marilyn Manson, Dope Show, Daddy!" So I say, "I don't have that song, bub. I'll have to download it - sorry!"

My wife starts the car, Sirius XM turns on, and...Well, see for yourself.

My wife and I just looked at each other like, "No way..."

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Shawn - 10-02-2017

Lol, your son will become a genius with the ability to see the future Smile

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - DarkPlouf - 10-02-2017

Lol, your son is learning how to bind reality.

RE: From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G - Griffin - 10-12-2017

Hey RTboss, does this mean you won't be updating this journal? i was very interested to see how MLS would work on young children!