Subliminal Talk
UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing (/Thread-UD-or-E2-better-at-healing-clearing)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - unlearn88 - 08-23-2017

Does E2 have auric shielding?

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Daredevil - 08-23-2017

Yes it has Auric Sheilding.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - RTBoss - 08-23-2017

(08-23-2017, 03:59 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Yes it has Auric Sheilding.

Not like DMSI, it doesn't.

Where'd you get that information? To my knowledge, it (E2) only has "emotional" shielding, to ease the process of healing. The auric shield is new as of DMSI 3.1.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Benjamin - 08-23-2017

That is correct. E2 only has the emotional shield on the healing. DMSI 3.1 is the first to have the auric shielding.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Tigerismyspirit - 08-09-2018

(08-23-2017, 07:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: That is correct. E2 only has the emotional shield on the healing. DMSI 3.1 is the first to have the auric shielding.

Hi Ben, what does Auric Shielding do?

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Benjamin - 08-09-2018

Auric shielding in DMSI is basically to stop other people draining your energy, protecting you from negative energy and such. It was reported that some people noticed that happening so Shannon put the auric shielding in.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Tigerismyspirit - 08-10-2018

(08-09-2018, 09:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Auric shielding in DMSI is basically to stop other people draining your energy, protecting you from negative energy and such. It was reported that some people noticed that happening so Shannon put the auric shielding in.

So, it's not in 3.2 now?

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - RTBoss - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 06:28 AM)Tigerismyspirit Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 09:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Auric shielding in DMSI is basically to stop other people draining your energy, protecting you from negative energy and such. It was reported that some people noticed that happening so Shannon put the auric shielding in.

So, it's not in 3.2 now?

No. The auric shield is a very energy costly module, so Shannon turned it off - along with the long-range sniper - to see if reducing energy consumption from those two modules would increase energy for executing the standard and short-range snipers.

The auric shield will return for 3.3. The LRS will not.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Benjamin - 08-10-2018

Strangely 3.2 drained me and made me fatigued WAY more than 3.1 did even with those turned off.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Shannon - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 04:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Strangely 3.2 drained me and made me fatigued WAY more than 3.1 did even with those turned off.

Probably because you were fighting it harder. Whistle

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - StridingStrider - 08-11-2018

(08-19-2017, 06:26 PM)unlearn88 Wrote: I'm looking for the fastest healing/clearing sub but I'm hesitant about DMSI because of how scared of women I am. I just want to heal my own shit before I focus on women. so I have been thinking UD MLS or E 2 but idk if that will actually heal and clear and sounds like will take too long...

I'm in a similar position. Coming up to three months of E2 and things are improving, albeit slowly. Haven't had a breakthrough yet, though.

RE: UD or E2 better at healing/clearing - Zane - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 04:04 PM)StridingStrider Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 06:26 PM)unlearn88 Wrote: I'm looking for the fastest healing/clearing sub but I'm hesitant about DMSI because of how scared of women I am. I just want to heal my own shit before I focus on women. so I have been thinking UD MLS or E 2 but idk if that will actually heal and clear and sounds like will take too long...

I'm in a similar position. Coming up to three months of E2 and things are improving, albeit slowly. Haven't had a breakthrough yet, though.

Yeah, I was having thoughts of using DMSI for a long time and I finally got 3.2 and believe me DMSI worked so much on my emotional issues including anxiety and depression..no other Sub did that.. 4 Months all it took.. Now I can talk to random people on streets when I feel like and not get depressed about situations anymore..

So if u are looking for healing sub.. A powerful one the DMSI A is the way to go.....As for women well I think it depends what u really want from DMSI.. I wanted it for healing that was my goal.. Havnt been in relationship with any woman as that wasn't my goal.