Subliminal Talk
Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) (/Thread-Becoming-The-Biz-Mogul-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - CatMan - 01-21-2018

Same thing I wondered, Sarge.

I knew it was coming from Shannon, and there it is. Pretty much clarifies things.

Thank you, Shannon.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Shawn - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 09:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: This is so strange. heavysm has been here for a while. Why's he doing this? Confused

I guess the Pre-DMSI-Storm begins...

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - CatMan - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 09:48 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 09:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: This is so strange. heavysm has been here for a while. Why's he doing this? Confused

LMAO...right?!

Great reference. It's funny how that tends to happen like every time.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - K-Train - 01-21-2018

I don't know Sarge. What's more worrying is that this isn't the first time I've seen something like this. Fonzy, then Ryan, and now heavysm...hopefully this was just a misunderstanding and will be sorted out.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Shawn - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 09:49 AM)CatMan Wrote:

LMAO...right?!

It's indeed interesting.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Zane - 01-21-2018

Didn't reality bending messed up his subconscious?

Is he jumping from one reality to another in matter of seconds.? One which includes Shannon knowing him personally and all the stuff he said...

People turning weird in matter of seconds here.. WTFFFF

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - samba99 - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 12:00 PM)Zane Wrote:

Is he jumping from one reality to another in matter of seconds.? One which includes Shannon knowing him personally and all the stuff he said...

Mandela effect? I honestly experienced it personally in my life.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Zane - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 01:35 PM)samba99 Wrote:

World, Universe, Life, subconscious is full of unfolded mysteries and unknown forces... I believe ya.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Benjamin - 01-21-2018

Quote:Let's just say that some of us know Shannon personally and there are a bunch of unnamed subs that he is working on that he wants to surprise us with.

Some people do know Shannon, but you aren't one of them. I can't compute how for some reason you thought you could make up all this shit and post it here and Shannon wouldn't see it.

And after impersonating a staff member and being warned, you now stepped it up with more bs. I was going to suspend your posting priviledges for a while, but for now I want to see how you reply to this. I'm sure it will be entertaining.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - SargeMaximus - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 09:49 AM)CatMan Wrote:

LMAO...right?!

Yeah, it's crazy how that is definitely the trend.

(01-21-2018, 09:53 AM)K-Train Wrote: I don't know Sarge. What's more worrying is that this isn't the first time I've seen something like this. Fonzy, then Ryan, and now heavysm...hopefully this was just a misunderstanding and will be sorted out.

I can't see a misunderstanding here, the words used were pretty clear.

But yeah, Fonzy, Ryan, Dzemoo, Sickologist... The latter 2 I really liked as well. Oh well.

I just had a crazy thought tho, what if it's US moving realities to where these users aren't around?

Maybe in some reality I'M the one going apeshit! Or CatMan... Unsure

(01-21-2018, 02:23 PM)Zane Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 01:35 PM)samba99 Wrote:

World, Universe, Life, subconscious is full of unfolded mysteries and unknown forces... I believe ya.

Yeah my brother is big on mandela effect, and I never took it seriously, but what if that's what's happening with these strange outbursts?

(01-21-2018, 03:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Let's just say that some of us know Shannon personally and there are a bunch of unnamed subs that he is working on that he wants to surprise us with.

Some people do know Shannon, but you aren't one of them. I can't compute how for some reason you thought you could make up all this shit and post it here and Shannon wouldn't see it.

And after impersonating a staff member and being warned, you now stepped it up with more bs. I was going to suspend your posting priviledges for a while, but for now I want to see how you reply to this. I'm sure it will be entertaining.

True. Popcorn

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 01-22-2018

It might sound odd, but I firmly stand my ground here.

Several people are going through low energy cycles (I was in several late last year and it seriously sucks) and in this case it affects how some people deal with their relationships.

I have not lied whatsoever, and I know many of you know I wouldn’t talk out of my ass randomly.

Ban me if you wish. If this isn’t what you want to hear, that’s perfectly fine with me.

It’s sad to see this situation degrade like this, but a ban here means that I lose an old friend (Shannon).

And honestly, that hurts most of all.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - SargeMaximus - 01-22-2018

Lol, wtf. Shannon himself said he didn't know you.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Benjamin - 01-22-2018

Quote:It might sound odd, but I firmly stand my ground here.

Several people are going through low energy cycles (I was in several late last year and it seriously sucks) and in this case it affects how some people deal with their relationships.

I have not lied whatsoever, and I know many of you know I wouldn’t talk out of my ass randomly.

Ban me if you wish. If this isn’t what you want to hear, that’s perfectly fine with me.

It’s sad to see this situation degrade like this, but a ban here means that I lose an old friend (Shannon).

And honestly, that hurts most of all.

So after being caught out on several lies and bullshit you've made up.. Also misleading potential customers by saying 'the instructions are wrong' and falsely implying you work for IML and such... you try to make us feel guilty by saying 'it hurts' and 'the situation degraded'.

It only degraded because of you making up lies, stating things that aren't true. It's not a 'low energy cycle'. It's brought on by your posts.

All your other things are made up, so were left with the statement that you know Shannon personally. From his response and confusion it seems like he has no idea who you are.. and even more your response back is NOT even directed at Shannon as it would be if you actually knew him.

I directed Shannon to your reply, but I call bullshit on all of it.

But have your wish and take a temp ban. If somehow magically in an alternate universe you know Shannon then so be it, but I highly doubt it since nothing else you've said is true.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - SargeMaximus - 01-22-2018

The next DMSI is gonna be released soon. SMH. lol This kind of stuff ALWAYS happens. It's actually weird.