Subliminal Talk
Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) (/Thread-Becoming-The-Biz-Mogul-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - DavisMind91 - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 02:23 AM)heavysm Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:11 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: What exactly are these “models” you speak of?

[pasted from above...]

Sort of like Shannon, i've figured out my own "predictive models" now which ive tested to sort out the best usage for subs, dates that things will happen, and many other things.

(10-18-2017, 02:04 AM)Determined Wrote: He has two blonde, perpetually naked, Scandinavian runway models who share his bed and tell his future.

That made me burst out laughing lol

Hmmm are these technologies or techniques? And where can one find out how to use them. I’m interested in learning.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 01-02-2018

Day 132 (i missed a bunch of days)

MLS is still working perfectly.

I did an IQ test - a series of them actually - and my IQ has bumped up from 145 to roughly 165, which is my natural IQ.

I have come to the realization that IQ and EQ have always been intertwined. You can't have IQ without EQ and I'll be looking into how these two interrelate in the coming months. It doesn't make sense to have intellect without social aptitude, and I'm pretty sure it was never supposed to be separate.

IQ and EQ were always related, they were never supposed to be discovered separately (societal brainwash, perhaps?)

MLS appears to have removed many mental blocks i've had for this entire life. Shannon has to rethink how past lives affect the subs because it is far different than what he imagines.

All of our mental blocks, projections and emotional attachments that hold us back are in this life accumulated from all past lives, but we're in this life. Does it make sense to say they're all from past lives? I'm not sure it is (this is for Shannon and he will understand for his scripting).

We have to remove the influence from past lives, but it's not the same as how we thought before. It is drastically different.

In meditation i realized I was slowly removing my past lives that clung to me in hopes that i wouldn't ascend. Think about that. It's a spiritual component, not something of the mind / brain. It's part of the spirit, the life force. The subs don't directly influence that. It has to be tangent scripting that affects it.

Just an fyi about MLS usage (hint hint) 3 loops are fine (not 4 loops) in the first 3 months, then 2 loops are recommended for maintenance, because the effects after 3 months are assimilated but need to be reinforced.

How do i know this? I'll let you figure that out Wink

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Determined - 01-02-2018

An IQ of 130 is in the top 2%.

An IQ of 160 is in the top 0.001% and is considered genius.

I'd be vary of those results if you did them on an online test. Not to discredit your results but if you're really interested in ascertaining what your true IQ is you'd be better of taking a MENSA exam as they're the official international IQ society.

https://www.mensa.lu/en/mensa/online-iq-test.html

or the Wechsler

https://wechslertest.com/

I completely agree with what you're saying about IQ and EQ. It's called "embodied cognition"

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 01-07-2018

Day 137

MLS has given me a few significant shifts. I now get why Shannon was on DMSI before rather than BAMM and other subs.

The blocks we have tend to be wording specific.

You can't just say "remove any and all blocks i have to everything ever". It has to be relevant to whatever the subject / topic is, and you expand from there when you have a seed idea where there are a lot of blocks.

Saying:

"I remove any and all blocks related to my sex life."

is far different from...

"I remove any all blocks related to my ex, our sex life, and any trauma i hold from that relationship."

You are removing two different types blocks: sub blocks and general blocks. Very very different, and i believe Shannon realizes this now with DMSI.

Why does DMSI work A LOT better with each version?

It's to do with how each statement is made. I figured this out a while ago, but it was to do with my own journey and how affirmations / statements affect us.

After my current MLS usage i might switch over to DMSI (hopefully final) to release a few more blocks. I won't get much out of DMSI in general but the healing was spot on.

I need to release some blocks, emotional projections, mental projection related to my love / sex life and I would be lying to myself if i said I'm completely done with DMSI.

The healing was spot on with 3.0 and 3.1 and i believe it will be far more effective in 3.2.

It's just interesting that even on MLS tangent issues are coming up that tell me that i need to fix all these other issues including love / sex, business / money, and a bunch of other stuff that i can't think of.

The journey with MLS has been very curious.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 01-19-2018

Day 149

I will be using MLS until Ultimate Writer comes out which should be quite soon (that's a secret sub that's currently being worked on btw).

I never would have guessed that MLS would have opened up my IQ and EQ this much.

The EQ was there but the IQ was not fully exposed until this journey.

Was it easy? Not even remotely close to what i expected.

It would be insanity to explain how last year was for me. Going from DMSI, the crazy one, getting attacked by a number of occultists who hated my guts, and basically having my reputation smashed apart by a number of nasty enemies - suffice it to say that 2017 was the roughest year of my entire life.

I "thought" my IQ went from 145 to 155 from end of university to now. But it was always floating around 155 - 175.

There were always a lot of blocks and resistance from outside sources, and i had no idea it affected me that much.

The "evil eye" from enemies comes in as thought projections that we embody.

Have you ever known what someone was about to say before they said anything? This is us receiving their thought projection. No mind reading here. Just receiving a mental projection they had no idea they were throwing at us.

Think about how enemies think and express themselves. Cold, calculating, and projecting nasty thoughts. We know the thoughts. We feel them. Did you know it affected you THAT much?

Hell no...of course we never knew! You thought you were stupid because of what others projected onto you. It's a secret constraint of the 3-d world we live in. It's f^cking crazy!

Think about how brutal that is. You receive thoughts from others, and you don't even know it's from them. It's insanity, delusion (if you believe the illusion of those false thoughts), and even worse...your self image.

That was the ultimate realization from MLS. I didn't think it was that bad, but it was actually far worse than i expected.

Take a moment now to reflect on the thoughts and ideas that just don't feel like yours.

Perhaps it's from a parent, sibling, friend (or so you thought), neighbor or whatever.

This is a huuuge f*cking deal, so take some time with this. Take a walk outside and really feel into it. Those projections are everywhere, so understand that this might be quite a revelation once everything hits.

It might hurt, but it can seriously hurt to be lied to. To be deceived. Scammed out of your own self identity.

Reflect and see what you come up with.

That's all i have for now.

Ultimate Writer coming up next (hopefully).

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - CatMan - 01-20-2018

(01-19-2018, 08:40 PM)heavysm Wrote: I will be using MLS until Ultimate Writer comes out which should be quite soon (that's a secret sub that's currently being worked on btw).

Hi Heavy,

Wait a minute...

What is this about? How do you know this is being made now?

Is there a post about this anywhere?

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Benjamin - 01-20-2018

It's not.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Daredevil - 01-20-2018

(01-19-2018, 08:40 PM)heavysm Wrote: Day 149

I will be using MLS until Ultimate Writer comes out which should be quite soon (that's a secret sub that's currently being worked on btw).

I never would have guessed that MLS would have opened up my IQ and EQ this much.

It would be insanity to explain how last year was for me. Going from DMSI, the crazy one, getting attacked by a number of occultists who hated my guts, and basically having my reputation smashed apart by a number of nasty enemies - suffice it to say that 2017 was the roughest year of my entire life.

I "thought" my IQ went from 145 to 155 from end of university to now. But it was always floating around 155 - 175.

There were always a lot of blocks and resistance from outside sources, and i had no idea it affected me that much.

Have you ever known what someone was about to say before they said anything? This is us receiving their thought projection. No mind reading here. Just receiving a mental projection they had no idea they were throwing at us.

Think about how enemies think and express themselves. Cold, calculating, and projecting nasty thoughts. We know the thoughts. We feel them. Did you know it affected you THAT much?

Hell no...of course we never knew! You thought you were stupid because of what others projected onto you. It's a secret constraint of the 3-d world we live in. It's f^cking crazy!

Think about how brutal that is. You receive thoughts from others, and you don't even know it's from them. It's insanity, delusion (if you believe the illusion of those false thoughts), and even worse...your self image.

That was the ultimate realization from MLS. I didn't think it was that bad, but it was actually far worse than i expected.

Take a moment now to reflect on the thoughts and ideas that just don't feel like yours.

Perhaps it's from a parent, sibling, friend (or so you thought), neighbor or whatever.

This is a huuuge f*cking deal, so take some time with this. Take a walk outside and really feel into it. Those projections are everywhere, so understand that this might be quite a revelation once everything hits.

It might hurt, but it can seriously hurt to be lied to. To be deceived. Scammed out of your own self identity.

DMSI protects you from Negative Energy coming at you.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Zane - 01-20-2018

(01-20-2018, 04:30 PM)Daredevil Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 08:40 PM)heavysm Wrote: Day 149

DMSI protects you from Negative Energy coming at you.

So does MLS-5.5G.

There is a script which says something about protecting conscious and subconscious mind from bad stuff.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Daredevil - 01-20-2018

I dont think MLS has the Auric Sheild.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Zane - 01-20-2018

(01-20-2018, 09:03 PM)Daredevil Wrote: I dont think MLS has the Auric Sheild.

Not Auric Shield but this is in the MLS Description:

Shield your conscious mind from whatever is necessary to shield it from in order to achieve the goals of this program.

Remove people from your life and influence who would act as a negative for achieving these goals, and surround yourself with people who enhance them

Shield yourself from any and all negative energy and influences, and anything else that may or does negatively impact your ability to achieve all of the goals of this program.

Disconnect from negativity outside yourself to achieve the goals of this program.

Disconnect from negativity with you to achieve the goals of this program.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - heavysm - 01-21-2018

Let's just say that some of us know Shannon personally and there are a bunch of unnamed subs that he is working on that he wants to surprise us with.

I was hesitant to post that here but whatever.

Ultimate Writer is my next stop.

(01-20-2018, 04:30 PM)Daredevil Wrote: DMSI protects you from Negative Energy coming at you.

That doesn't really help when sex and being maximally sexually irresistible is not on my list of goals.

3.0 and 3.1 kicked my ass in terms of external resistance (the crazy one causing so much shit in my life - isn't that negative energy?) so i just don't get how that could or would help me right now.

Nothing against you, i just don't see how that could remotely help.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - Shannon - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 03:24 AM)heavysm Wrote: Let's just say that some of us know Shannon personally and there are a bunch of unnamed subs that he is working on that he wants to surprise us with.

I was hesitant to post that here but whatever.

Ultimate Writer is my next stop.

By what name do I know you personally?

I am working on a bunch of unnamed subs. They're parts and pieces for experimental testing. They're teaching me how to do things, how the subconscious works, and what it does in response to certain stimulus. They're not for release.

Ultimate writer hasn't even been a thought. I have a hell of a lot to do that comes before that, including 6G.

And posting that I got the loops wrong on all those programs? That's pretty ballsy. Pretty arrogant too. If you've figured out some predictive models, maybe you should do what I did and spend 12+ years testing and refining them before you rely on them. But posting that you know better than I do on how to use my subs to get the results is not reasonable and not acceptable. I create these programs, and I use the same exact predictive models to figure out usage that I do to figure out how to make the scripts and technologies that make them work. You may have noticed that we're getting really significant improvements in how powerful and effective they are. We would have had to stop at 4G without these models of mine, which you are recently saying are mostly wrong. So based on that and the more than a decade I spent developing, testing, revising and refining my predictive models, I'd say they're pretty accurate. So far, from my point of view, it seems like yours still need to go through that process.

I would appreciate it if you'd stop doing things like claiming you're a hidden moderator when you're not, telling people how to use my programs because you think my instructions are wrong, and things like that. There's no good outcome for stuff like that if you're wrong, and so far it seems you are.

RE: Becoming The Biz Mogul (MLS 5.5G) - SargeMaximus - 01-21-2018

This is so strange. heavysm has been here for a while. Why's he doing this? Confused