Subliminal Talk
LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. (/Thread-LIMITLESS-MLS-5-5-Journal-Journey-Into-My-Mind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-25-2017

I had a dream last night where I had the BIGGEST boner which actually hurt, for the whole duration of the dream. In my dream I looked at it and my little guy was red and swollen. Lmao.
I was showing my best chick friend around the city. We went to a fancy dinner and then I noticed her leg hair was A RUG of black hair and she had 3 super long nose hairs just... hanging out of her nose. Wtf. In real life shes very attractive and I've had a thing for her off and on but I would never do anything with her. I found myself alone on a porch which was mine in the context of the dream. A cop rolled up, lights blazing, arresting a girl walking in front of my porch, all of which was happening ON the porch a few feet from me. The girl was laying on my rail (wtf) so I said Officer if you could see fit, you may lay her down on my porch so she is more comfortable. (wtf.) Then, the cop transformed into another man, who later hugged me saying he would love to be my mentor and I was SO THRILLED to have a mentor / father figure. Wow I'm messed up. Me and the cop mentor solved crime together for the rest of the dream.

Edit:
There is still a huge part of me that is resisting learning. I don't know necessarily where it is coming from, but I recognize that every time I want to go do something, look into something, do research, etc, (motivation from MLS possibly), I find myself saying "...mm...nah...yeah, I don't know... " followed by me thinking it will take a lot of effort, making an excuse, saying that I really just don't want to, and then something else that I can't decode but the feeling it leaves me with is a kind of sadness and disappointment for myself which I plunge into. This is not new, this whole process has been ongoing for years. Earlier in my journal I posted clues as to why I might do this whole self sabotage thing but it is so deeply embedded in me that I feel it will take MLS awhile to undo. I am slowly creeping back to the curiosity and motivation I had in high school and I am greatly looking forward to returning to that and then perhaps more.

Once upon a time there was a magical giraffe named theodore. Theodore often complained that his garden was dry so he hired some surf bros to surf in his garden. The surf bros knowledge of gnarly shredding made Theodore's plants grow quite rapidly. Mini Lady Gaga emerged from the strawberry patch, only 2 inches tall, and began packing her bags to hike up the mountain of upside down desks. These were no ordinary hiking trails. Theo was no ordinary giraffe. Why the tables were upside down and had holes in them was a mystery, only solvable by the gnome pterodactyl squad.

And this is what happens when I listen to binaural beats, ladies and gentlemen.

My man Walt with his blue suede shoes swam through the amazon river. The taste of purple, deep within his taste buds. Cold black leather the taste of his desires. The sound in the air sour. It was night time in the amazon river. The pine trees glistening with effervescent curiosity. Da fuq is biting my blue suede shoes, said Walt? God damn gnome ninjas. Stealing my underpants, he said. Tragic. You can feel your world turn to night. Cold but warm. Humid but inviting. Grass damply cushioning your back as you look at the night sky. Laying there, alone. God damn theodore, you think. God damn theodore and his surf bros. Lady gaga should be half way up the mountain of upside down tables by now, you ponder. I have to take a leak. Adrenaline shoots through your veins as you find yourself above the world looking down, beginning to fall... dropping further and further down, you wonder what is next. You can feel the light touch of goosebumps teasing your skin. Further and further down into your subconscious you go. A staircase in front of you. A door. A library. A labyrinth. Blue suede shoes.

Through binaurals and MLS I am rediscovering my love for writing and my curiosity about synesthesia (the production of a sense impression relating to one sense or part of the body by stimulation of another sense or part of the body). I think I posted awhile back requesting a synesthesia subliminal. I think it would be really cool to remap my brain to be synesthetic. But, thats probably a custom sub, which wont happen, as I don't see that being a very popular one. Essentially you would have awesome memory and your brain would experience colors as a taste. It is a crossing and mixing of your senses. I actually do have, or was born with anyway, Sensory Integration dynsfunction which is similar to ADD and synesthesia. I was diagnosed ADD awhile ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_processing_disorder

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. Come Closer. - RTBoss - 08-25-2017

Reading those two posts made me flash back to the days when I used shrooms! Hahaha!

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. Come Closer. - Ars0n1sT - 08-25-2017

(08-25-2017, 03:14 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Reading those two posts made me flash back to the days when I used shrooms! Hahaha!

For the purpose of my journal I should explain that I tried shrooms once, never tried LSD, weed isnt really my thing (even though its legal) and im completely sober aside from a beer or two at any given time Wink

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. Come Closer. - Ars0n1sT - 08-26-2017

Day 28

I have been talking to a girl for the past few weeks. Well ok, I have been talking to many girs but THIS ONE, we'll call her T, I am very interested in emotionally. The other day we started talking on a very emotional level to eachother about how we felt towards eachother. Expressing myself emotionally has always been a MASSIVE struggle for me but these past few days have been amazing. All my guilt, shame, and fear about being emotional with another human is eroding away. In fact, my mind hits a wall: that "...shit" moment where you think you can't do it and are about to get frustrated.... but then Danny Phantom style I just go through the wall and it is absolutely amazing. I absolutely blame MLS Wink MLS is helping me develop as a person and figure myself out. In this journal entry I believe I am experiencing MLS's cognitive, verbal enhancement qualities as well brain hemisphere balancing.

For the first time since I moved to the west coast (June 12th, it is now Aug 26th) I am just now starting to put together my electric drum set Big Grin I say this with a smile because I couldn't always verbalize it but I now realize that the reason I didn;t want to put it together is because that was the last thing I had to unpack, and in effect, completely unpacking meant that I am actually completely on my own. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. I am coming to see it as a wonderful thing. I am a drummer and have been playing for about 10 years. The fact that I had not put the stupid thing together faster was depressing haha but MLS has me excited to want to figure it out. "Oh, this doesn't seem so bad... hm ok let's figure it out!" Furthermore, MLS has me very excited to improve at the drums. I have always played a handful of times per week prior to not setting it up and I have a firm grasp of where my talents lie. What I am eluding to is (oh shit I used eluding, thats a new word for me) is that I will be able to monitor my progress and will be able to convey improvement to you guys.

I am doctoring a lot of my text messages to correct cause and effect and transitional words. "I am going to guitar center to buy a drum key THEN put together my set" becomes "I am going to guitar center to buy a drum key SO THAT I CAN put together my drum set."

I have a feeling I will do some self research and learning about the english language. I know there are a handful of things I can pick up and improve upon.

FOOD
. Last night I actually purchased healthy food. Weird, right? I got a handful of $1 steam-able frozen vegetables for easy access and preparation, some pre-made frozen noodle veggie stuff which doesnt sound healthy but its better than what I normally eat, raw bell peppers, avacados, an assortment of deli meat, yogurt, pickles. I forgot to mention that quite some time ago I cut out cereal from my diet and replaced it with oatmeal so I am still doing that and now from MLS I have this hate toward carbs. I'll use a hoagie roll to make subs with but other than that I've cut out a lot of carbs.

JOB. I am still very new to my job and the industry acronym RCG (recent college graduate) has bought me a lot of time to get my shit together and learn my role. Everyone is very helpful by helping me learn what I need to know. I was blindsided by the onboarding process that I actually forgot what it is that my job title WAS. Operations Business Analyst. Ok, cool, what does that even mean? I wondered. By the power of MLS, I am learning what a business analyst IS and DOES. I am researching how they do their job, the scope of the job, how to excel at it, tools used to do the job, etc, and I am developing a Go-Getter attitude. Gap filling, I call it. I see a gap in a business process and I just... do it. Like Nike. I just do it, I fill the gap by researching the gap, the problem, and implement a solution. Its a wonderful feeling to get into my actual job role Big Grin I have always been an innovator and a problem solver, and essentially thats what a Business Analyst does, so this job is perfect for me. You'll find me occasionally making posts about making things (this forum, peoples attitudes and mindsets, even shannon's process) more efficient. Not to step on anyone's toes, it is simply my way of trying to add value because thats the kind of person I am. Constant improvement across the board Big Grin

RE: L I M I T L E S S | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Ars0n1sT - 08-26-2017

I am becoming the world's greatest mind. One day at a time.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Ars0n1sT - 08-29-2017

I don't recall if I've mentioned this.

My boss: You should give yourself a raise!
Me: OMG COOL OK
Boss: By getting a masters degree!
Me: Oh
Boss: The company will completely pay for it. Basically I'm telling you that as long as I'm your boss I'm going to make you get a masters degree. You'll thank me later.

That was over a month ago, before I started MLS. Anyways, I'm fully on board. But today, looking at MBA programs in my state, I kept thinking "ffuuuuuckk I hate school. This is going to suck. This is going to be difficult." Followed by making excuses, and somewhere in there I thought "but I do want to learn, though. And money. Money is nice. "

So, essentially, looking into MBA programs made me realize I still have a long ways to go on MLS. Its been one month now so I'm going to run it for a total of 3, if not 6 months. I want to be the best in my field at work. I want to be like my mentors. Kick ass and take names. Be the guy who everyone looks up to because I'm a SME (subject matter expert) and a total badass.

Oh also - I jumped on the FLAC train.
I'm not sure I notice anything other than perhaps the subliminal track sounds... fuller, perhaps? A bit more loud maybe. Or maybe I'm completely making that up, who knows.

[Image: aflac.gif]

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Benjamin - 08-29-2017

Interesting, I wonder if MLS helped lead you to that. And i'd say MLS will also make studying more interesting. I definately understand the feelings of thinking of studying again. I study things on my own, do courses on self development and such but the thought of going back to actual school is like "eh".

Hope it goes well.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Ars0n1sT - 08-30-2017

(08-29-2017, 04:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Interesting, I wonder if MLS helped lead you to that. And i'd say MLS will also make studying more interesting. I definately understand the feelings of thinking of studying again. I study things on my own, do courses on self development and such but the thought of going back to actual school is like "eh".

Hope it goes well.

I think it is quite possible that p5 / p6 / p whatever had an influence on my position here at my job and how my boss / managers support me. How I landed in this role, etc. The week prior to MLS 5.5 I actually dusted off my copy of MLS 5 and used it for... I want to say 3 to 5 days. If p5 drove me to dust off a previous version of MLS then i'm sure it had other effects as well that I have not yet realized.

School sucks! Big Grin

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Ars0n1sT - 08-31-2017

For my records....

I noticed the results I have been getting became 'stale' after I decided to ignore parts of the detox by drinking and using my vape pen. For the past what... 2 weeks or more? I've had one to 4 beers a day and have not been working out as much. My perception of time is screwed but 2 or more weeks sounds about right. I theorize my conscious decision to go against the detox script may be negatively affecting the sub as a whole. Thats not to say things are not progressing, because they are but... I think I'm screwing myself and slowing down the progress. I went through all the beer in my fridge last night (over the course of 2 weeks or so) soo... I think the key here is to not buy any more Smile

I haven't been getting much sleep. I've been tired on MLS since starting it, true, and I usually go home for lunch break to nap, but for the past week+ I've been staying up super late talking to this new girl I'm interested in. God damn I'm so tired. I have C4 pre-workout powder at my desk lol. MLS is an up and down roller coaster. I think it has changed my perception of time somehow. I have a very weird view of where I am now / where I've come on this sub. Reading my past journal entries I'm all over the place.

Yo Shannon
What do you think about telepathy? Does MLS innately have the ability to allow me to communicate / influence people from a distance? I read something earlier about DMSI that made me wonder if you believe this is possible. If you believe this is possible I'm curious how you recommend I might go about trying it ... namely any particular methods I might not have picked up on my own.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Ars0n1sT - 09-04-2017

Alright. I have to put this down. Sorry to disappoint, folks.

I have started letting people walk all over me. Its getting bad. My inner dialog is sounding like the way my x used to speak and shes absolutely nuts and has Borderline Personality Disorder. My inner voice and spoken voice has been sounding more feminine than ever. I get it, learning is awesome, but this is just not who I am nor want to be. Maybe if a Zen-type mindset was added to MLS, but these results?? Noop.

I looped AM6 stage 1 last night and I woke up feeling a lot less like a bitch. My thoughts are more clear, my mind empty and ready to think... Jeez, dude. I don't mean to complain. I'm expressing that the results I've been getting are not working the way I want. I did get some benefit, but its time to move on. Thats not to say this isnt the right fit for others - as I do enjoy reading MLS journals and have been seeing great benefit.

I'm going to start listening to AM6 Stage 1 for a few days to clear my head to allow me to decide what to loop next and then coast off whatever bloom I get. Maybe I'll do a full run of AM6, who knows.
Drinks

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - JackOfHearts - 09-04-2017

I remember feeling weak for a while on dmsi. It lasted for around 2 weeks. It was a resistance period I think as it went away.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - ReeZoX - 09-04-2017

"I'm gonna run another sub that will interfere with the MLS run and give my mind 2 different directions to go - this in order to clear my mind".

Sounds like you are resisting MLS quite a lot.

Allowing people to walk over you is not caused my MLS. It's caused by yourself, so don't blame MLS for that. As a matter of fact, MLS may be trying to learn you that you are allowing others to walk over you so that you learn how to stop that as well.