Subliminal Talk
LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. (/Thread-LIMITLESS-MLS-5-5-Journal-Journey-Into-My-Mind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-05-2017

This guy sicks at Rocket League but he does a good job of showing what it is. And hes hilarious Smile

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Benjamin - 08-05-2017

Unless Shannon decides to expand on it more then the description in the glossary. But with some of the technologies containing his trade secrets he may not expand more.

Quote:TID: Temporal Impact Displacement. In other words, it is how far from the initiating action that the resulting effect takes place. P5 creates TID both forward and backward in time if we consider it to be linear (which it is not). So you start getting effects before you start using the program, and these are “ripples” moving away from the point of experience that generated them.

The result is that you start experiencing the effects of a program you are executing that has P5/6 in the script before you actually start using the program.

He has mentioned somewhere it's like throwing an 'anchor' and pulling yourself to that new reality.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2017

"Thrown anchor technique" is different than TID.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Benjamin - 08-05-2017

Ah ok, sorry.. that just popped into my head and I thought it applied.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-05-2017

By all means, I'm all all ears Shannon.

Day 7
Not really much to report aside from I'm picking up on lyrics very well. I'm a drummer and Ive always told myself and others that i dont know lyrics to songs because I only pay attention to the drums subconsciously. Now, I can actually hear what the singer is singing. Pretty neat.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Shannon - 08-06-2017

The "thrown anchor" technique is basically a projection of your energy and parts of the self into a specific probability line in what you consciously perceive as "the future" to add weight to that probability and link you "now" and you "then" to effectively make it vastly more likely to be the future you experience. It is similar to getting around in a boat by throwing the anchor where you want to go and pulling the boat to it, and then repeating until you arrive at your destination.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-07-2017

Thanks for your response Shannon. Always a pleasure to learn more about the subconscious mind and how you're able to influence it.

Day 9

I'm still foggier than I would like. I have decided to start NoFap because when I did nofap for 2 months I felt like a god and I was incredibly clear headed. Because I see this as a huge benefit to my learning it just seemed to click in my head. In fact, here is a little trick I learned. With MLS, if you consciously tell yourself you want to do something or want to learn something, MLS acts very boldly upon that request. So, in effect, I find myself affirming: Yes, I want to do this. Yes, I want to learn this. and BAM my mind focuses on the request and manifests it. I want to start NoFap because jacking it hurts my ability to think. BAM. So, let's see how long I can honor that.

To expand upon that, I told myself a few days ago that I highly value my body and working out and that working out makes me feel good and helps me think better. BAM, says MLS! I have been working out every day since then right when I wake up. How's that for manifesting Wink Also, I purchased some workout supplements and protein powder to help this process. Yes, I also recognize that body health is part of the MLS objectives, but affirming it also seems to help.

Edit:
BASE. base base base base Wink
Anyway. The other day I discovered BASE. I did not realize there was another super expensive 6 stage subliminal set besides AM6. I have always perceived myself as lacking motivation and have always been thirsty for success and business. I have always KNOWN deep inside me that I am destined for great things and as such I will do more than just work a 9 to 5 some day. SO, upon discovering the existence of BASE, I have been more motivated. I theorize that reading the base description affirmed to my subconscious that I am very much interested in succeeding and becoming motivated (and quite possibly running BASE after MLS) so MLS said BAM and successful you shall be. Who knows. That or maybe the motivation to learn aspect of MLS is kicking in since its day 9. Either way, this is my inner dialogue and these are my observations.
(Why is base not available in smaller sets? sadface.)

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-09-2017

Day 11

I added a day counter widget on my phone to keep track of what day I'm on. Things are feeling more and more natural in such away that it feels like I have always been this level of intelligent so when I do intelligent...things... I am no longer surprised Smile Not that I've been a dumbass but... MLS has brought me to a new level. Update on putting conscious thought into not becoming intellectually annoying... Its going great! I feel like MLS is allowing me to do all the learning I want and If i consciously focus on something, like Arash Dibazar's videos on seduction and social dynamics, I become very skilled and knowledgeable within those topics, and in effect, am becoming a cool knowledgeable guy instead of a scholar which is perfect.

I have to say, I see more benefit from using the sub at night. Yeah, I can't sleep worth shit, but the sub works better and my dreams become vivid as hell. For this reason I will occasionally use it at night instead of during the day.

I have been telling myself all my life that I'm bad at video games. Not only have I continued to get better at Rocket League, I surprised myself yesterday when I played a game my buddy suggested and kicked ass at it!

ALSO I cleaned and organized my cubicle for THE FIRST TIME since I started working (over a month ago). I hung my pictures, arranged my monitor and sticky notes, installed cube shields to reduce glare, and cleaned my work space. It looks awesome!! I feel much better at work now because it feels like I belong here now. I even installed one of those cubicle lights that display my IM status: Green for available, Red for busy / in a call, Orange for away.

The state of my brain
I can definitely focus better in general. From using binaural beats in the past, I feel like I am on the NZT dose or a high gamma wave dose. Gamma is the brainwave state for passive learning. It also feels like I have taken Noopept (a nootropic, focus increasing supplement) even on days when I do not use any.

Best update so far:
I have created a youtube channel! I have been creating videos about all kinds of topics like mindsets and Arash Dibazar's teachings! I have discovered that seeing myself on video allows me to critique myself and become more cool with myself. Huge confidence boost. Also its a fun exercise to not allow peoples negative opinions of me or my actions affect what I do or how I think about myself Smile I took the initiative to get my gopro working, drill holes the case to accommodate a microphone, and do video editing. This kind of initiative is new to me because I've been so lazy and depressed in the past so its awesome that MLS has helped me find something I'm good at and that will make me a better person overall. While I do not want to post the videos on here, I don't mind sending the link in PM for anyone who's interested Smile I have become a person who wants to help others, give people advice, help people succeed, and its a really great feeling!

-In the videos I give my mentors credit for my motivation. I don't want my use of subliminals to become public... yet, perhaps. Journey into my mind Wink

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-10-2017

This post is just a rant by the way... stop reading now because Its just for my own cathartic benefit. I'm in a really pissy mood. My buddy is visiting from out of town so I've had to play MLS while I sleep. I can't sleep while looping MLS so I have to take 10mg melatonin. Waking up at 6:30 is a bitch lol I'm groggy as all hell. The Awakener helps some... not a ton. I still have to stack that with a lot of caffeine. Even the caffeine isnt helping a ton. However, combining all that with the NZT I-Doser IS helping. its 10:30am and im just now starting to get myself together at work. Which reminds me. I always neglect to do this but I need to make a concrete daily plan. I have always recognized that I perform better when I listen to an I-Doser at least once a week. Yeah it takes time but its worth it, and now that I work at a cubicle I can just listen while I work, so essentially I have no excuse now not to do so. Hmm.... Wake up, shower, breakfast energy drink + coconut oil, run out the door to work, play the awakener when I get to my desk, follow that with an I-Doser. If I have a meeting then that will get pushed back which is the sad part that messes up my schedule. But... Meh. I digress. I like MLS i'm just so damn tired after looping it at night. I think I-Doser is agood compliment to MLS. Fuck me I better get some work done now.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-10-2017

Did you try sleeping first then fire up MLS around 1 hour later with a computer script that is programmed to play MLS one hour later.
I often do that when it's hard to sleep with a sub for some reasons.
Since I'm already sleeping the sub doesn't prevent me from sleeping, the sound coming up doesn't wake me up either, at best it makes me a little bit conscious but I fall asleep again very easily.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-12-2017

I've never thought of that, cool idea!
I run Linux but, perhaps I could make an hour long blank audio track and stack it on top of my Playlist. I'll give it a shot tonight.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - JackOfHearts - 08-12-2017

If you run linux that's even easier, I used to launch VLC from the command line with the sleep command.
It's something like that If I remember correctly:
sleep 60m && VLC DMSI.flac
You have to be in the right folder and use the tabulation to help you get the stuff written automatically.
Use the "cd" command to change folder.
Test each command first to see if it works:
"sleep 60m" first , I don't remember if it's "M" or m, this command wait for 60 minute
The "&&" is to add another command after you have waited for 60 minutes
The next command fire up VLC to play the sub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2eF_xrsXw

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - DarkPlouf - 08-12-2017

Another option is to create a silent track of 20/30/60 minutes using Audacity (Generate -> Silence) and set it on top of the playlist.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-13-2017

(08-12-2017, 10:31 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: If you run linux that's even easier, I used to launch VLC from the command line with the sleep command.
It's something like that If I remember correctly:
sleep 60m && VLC DMSI.flac
You have to be in the right folder and use the tabulation to help you get the stuff written automatically.
Use the "cd" command to change folder.
Test each command first to see if it works:
"sleep 60m" first , I don't remember if it's "M" or m, this command wait for 60 minute
The "&&" is to add another command after you have waited for 60 minutes
The next command fire up VLC to play the sub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2eF_xrsXw

Oooo a linux fan, I like you! Cool

(08-12-2017, 11:33 PM)Plouf Wrote: Another option is to create a silent track of 20/30/60 minutes using Audacity (Generate -> Silence) and set it on top of the playlist.

This was the idea I had in my head but alas my drunken self googled "blank track download" and got a 40 minute silent clip Wink
IT WORKS GREAT! I actually slept, had an awesome vivid dream, and woke up mostly well rested. I'm sticking to this plan, this is gold. I used the ultrasonic version last night and tonight I will try the hybrid to see if it that works well too.