Subliminal Talk
LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal | Journey Into My Mind. (/Thread-LIMITLESS-MLS-5-5-Journal-Journey-Into-My-Mind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-02-2017

(08-01-2017, 09:59 PM)Arsenic Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 03:00 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:47 PM)Arsenic Wrote: ...Well shit, good call. Thanks for posting!

I can do all 4 loops at work, mostly with headphones, although If I have a meeting (which are always done through skype) then I'll have to play the sub out loud on my phone.

You can always listen during the night through speakers.

Not with this sub. Keeps me wide awake. The other night I needed 10mg melanin and a handful of valerian to get to sleep. Undecided

Alcohol consumption
I usually have a beer a night. These past few days it didn't occur to me that I even wanted alcohol. The thought simply was never present. Earlier today I looked at the beer in my fridge, instinctively reached my hand out, then thought "...ehhhh... I don't really want one." Very weird. Tonight a lady friend came by. She insisted I take shots with her, to which I reluctantly obliged - normally I would always be down for shots. The other odd thing is that after 2 shots of Crown it didnt even feel like I had consumed any alcohol. Very weird and not typical.

This happens to me whenever I'm experiencing resistance / going through clearing.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-02-2017

Day 4:
Going through my loops at work. I woke up with more sense of purpose and being organized. I also took the initiative to workout before work. I am definitely seeing the effects of MLS in regards to improved sense of taking care of your body. I took some Adrafinil and Aniracetam so perhaps thats why I'm feeling more calm and focused. I'm also wearing the Alpha Q pheromone from LAL so I am feeling very confident and in charge. Does taking nootropics and wearing pheromones negatively impact subs?

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Shannon - 08-02-2017

(08-01-2017, 09:59 PM)Arsenic Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 03:00 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:47 PM)Arsenic Wrote: ...Well shit, good call. Thanks for posting!

I can do all 4 loops at work, mostly with headphones, although If I have a meeting (which are always done through skype) then I'll have to play the sub out loud on my phone.

You can always listen during the night through speakers.

Not with this sub. Keeps me wide awake. The other night I needed 10mg melanin and a handful of valerian to get to sleep. Undecided

Alcohol consumption
I usually have a beer a night. These past few days it didn't occur to me that I even wanted alcohol. The thought simply was never present. Earlier today I looked at the beer in my fridge, instinctively reached my hand out, then thought "...ehhhh... I don't really want one." Very weird. Tonight a lady friend came by. She insisted I take shots with her, to which I reluctantly obliged - normally I would always be down for shots. The other odd thing is that after 2 shots of Crown it didnt even feel like I had consumed any alcohol. Very weird and not typical.

This is very likely a side effect of the detox script. Alcohol is a toxin, and it is ingested to literally affect your mind in ways that detract from your ability to learn. Pretty obvious conflict there.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Shannon - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 09:19 AM)Arsenic Wrote: Day 4:
Going through my loops at work. I woke up with more sense of purpose and being organized. I also took the initiative to workout before work. I am definitely seeing the effects of MLS in regards to improved sense of taking care of your body. I took some Adrafinil and Aniracetam so perhaps thats why I'm feeling more calm and focused. I'm also wearing the Alpha Q pheromone from LAL so I am feeling very confident and in charge. Does taking nootropics and wearing pheromones negatively impact subs?

I don't know yet. Wearing pheromones can negatively impact the pheromone signature DMSI generates, but otherwise pheromones should not unless the effects conflict with what the sub is doing. Nootropics, I don't know.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-02-2017

Thanks for your response Shannon.

Day 4 still. More notes.
The word "shielding" comes to mind. I recall this in the MLS description. Shielding from negative energy. I am someone who can read people without effort. I just know who a person is by looking at them and more is revealed to me within a short minute of being near them or from conversating with them. I used to have a bad habit of reading people in depth and getting somewhat lost in my analysis in that the persons energy, their self schema, how they feel essentially, would rub off on me. Energy (people) are contagious; good energy and bad energy alike. It occurred to me today that Instead of consciously analyzing people, I am now able to access this information subconsciously and am shielded from their persona affecting me in any sort of way. In other words, it seems like this analysis of mine has moved from a conscious to a subconscious process and within this process there is now a new piece of code that prevents the information from harming me. The information simply has become an observation that I can store and act upon instead of a conscious emotional experience. My gypsy buddy would call this being an empath, or someone who takes on the emotions and behavior of others, but obviously him and I have a very different understanding and for that reason he is plagued by the emotions of others and I am profiting.

Edit:
I have gotten PM's regarding pheromones. I am happy to answer any questions you have about them on this thread or through PM. I'm not sure about the rules in regards to open discussion about them or other forums, but from another forum I heard a handful of you on here like to experiment with them. I used to be quite active on PT. Anyway - im happy to open a dialogue. Cheers

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-03-2017

Day 5

Going through my loops at work.
I am becoming more aware of the fact that I am left eye dominant. I have known this for quite some time, but now this fact has turned into the fact that I am not using my right eye very well and that it is considerably weaker than my left, although no, I do not have a lazy eye. I am experiencing a new sensation that my brain has recognized this imbalance and is attempting to make necessary repairs. I'm starting to notice a lot more things in my right peripheral vision. Cool! I very much have felt like I "live" off to the left in the past few years of my life after my concussion. It is an odd sensation, like my entire being is off center and exists predominantly in the left region, if that makes any sense at all. The brain is a funny thing. To expand upon my past posts, I continue to see things more clearly, more in focus, and in greater detail. I theorize that, from what I recall from reading about the brain, that me left eye is controlled by the right side of my brain and the right eye is controlled by the left. If this is true then it would seem I have room to improve the left side of my brain which is the side responsible for a great deal of logic, reasoning, and executive function.

I have always been a fan of seduction and social dynamics. I decided last night to buy Arash Dibazar's latest video series "Supernatural." As I am watching Arash on video I am picking up his attitude, his mannerisms, his mindset, and it is surprising to me how quickly I am able to mimic and take on these characteristics and see how they play out. This passive learning stuff is frikkin cool.

I am experiencing less desire to use my ecig. I kept reaching for it and then something in my head said NO and then I retracted my reach. I consciously want to use it but theres this huge force inside my head yelling at me saying why its a bad idea. Like damn, who the hell? Lol. Silly MLS.

Edit:
Something else I wanted to touch upon. A lot of you call it Chi. After my concussion I noticed I now had the ability to direct my thought upon a part of my body and how it would react to me directing that special kind of attention to it. For example I can direct attention to different parts of my brain and it almost feels like someone is tracing a fine line in different parts of my head. Same goes with my skin and muscles. Right now I am experiencing this sensation with my right eye so thats why I figure that my subconscious mind was trying to heal, or somehow change, what is going on with my eye. Normally I do this consciously but it seems the subconscious has stepped in. I don't necessarily know that I believe in Chi. The way I see it, the brain is very powerful. By directing my attention to an area of my body, my brain will naturally start to focus its attention on that part. To me its really just that simple. Or hey maybe I'm crazy.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - LionKing - 08-03-2017

About the focusing, yeah, I was doing the Wim Hoff method and one point and the way he does stretching by holding his breath and concentrating fully and whatever is being stretched, the relax & repeats worked very well for me - better than doing intentional contractions even. Its like the intense focus itself works out the tension. And breathing into the part, which I suspect helps by increasing one's awareness of the body part. Then there's Feldenkrais that I have tried just a couple times at home: you essentially practice selected short motions by moving your body very slowly and without tension, and by concentrating on feeling the body and how it works. According to them, you'll "map" these parts of your body in your mind by doing so, quickly learn to do the motions more effectively. Seems to work. The body part, e.g. a leg will also feel more "solid" and heavy once you have practiced with. Which brings me to Tai Chi that I also tried a couple times, where you again move very slowly with intention, and you end up feeling more in control of your body. So is Chi work "just" about directing the brain, or is the latter actually the former, or are they the same, or mixed, and does it matter? If Chi work can be done to another person, then can affect another by focusing your brain on them? Can subs help us to unconsciously direct that stream of [attention] to where it's needed to heal/perform/learn, as with your eye? Sounds like having 1.5 conscious minds. Shannon talks about energy sourcing, so that'd seem to imply the attention directs an energy flow of some kind. Which makes me wonder, if I'm angry, then do I arouse my self with chemicals and thus feel more awake, or do I project [energy] more intensely and by doing that feel like I am more intense (as an energy source).
And of course mentally also, I find focusing on tension-like artifacts helps to process them.
Shiiit, I should be at work already! Big Grin

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Benjamin - 08-03-2017

Feldenkrais is awesome, I just haven't kept it up consistently over the long term.

But when I have done it I noticed i'd suddenly wake up with good posture, straight back and the soreness was gone, all that from something that seems like you're not doing much. I don't know how it works but it works amazingly.

I'm doing Qigoing now and just started TRE again, so adding in feldenkrais is a bit much for me.. but it's very beneficial.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-03-2017

Lion, I have never heard of Feldenkrais and Wim Hoff. From how you word it, it seems doing some research would be of benefit to me.

^ which brings me to my next point - I'm becoming somewhat of an intellectual. I'm starting to annoy myself tbh. A week ago, instead of the above response about Feldenkrais, I would have said "Nice! I'll have to check those out!" But instead it seems my default is to be annoyingly specific about how I choose my words. Honestly its affecting my game in a negative way. I find myself talking about social dynamics, handing out advice, always saying something that relates to being successful and breaking free of society's limitations, and quite honestly its annoying, especially because I have had roommates in the past like that who were annoying as hell but they had enough alpha qualities such that they didnt break frame, like myself, so they were that much more annoying.

I'm at another crossroads it seems. I recognize that I am happiest when I interact socially in a sexually explicit, care free attitude, which makes Stop PE a perfect sub for me (instills that I'm the shit because I perform well and that I can please any girl in the bedroom) and this MLS... is really just a journey into my mind that I'm not comfortable with. BUT I do want the brain damage healing effects and enhanced memory so... Hmm. I mean shit, I paid for it, so, I might as well give it at least another few weeks... and then probably switch back to Stop PE or maybe DMSI. It just seems like MLS is turning me INTO a scholar, instead of giving scholar-like abilities that help me as a person, while maintaining who I am: the smart, funny cool guy who has always had a womanizer reputation. Understand the contrast? The scholar does not get laid. A smart, funny, cocky guy gets laid. Very different. At day 5 I recognize I am not really at a point to make recommendations but for a future release I would like something that acts as an add-on instead of a complete life overhaul. Although maybe some folks want a complete overhaul. Only my opinion.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-04-2017

Day 6

Upon reviewing my post from last night It seems clear to me that I am hitting resistance. I'm also still tired as hell from starting MLS so maybe I need a day break to ease myself into it. Moving forward I'll keep reminding myself who I am and try to have MLS GIVE me scholarly traits instead of TURNING ME INTO a scholar. I started using my ecig again, I ate a ton of sugar, and I looped Absolute Self Confidence last night. 3 pretty clear signs of conscious resistance. I'm entirely too picky about my persona to actually BECOME a scholar. I want to be limitless, not lame and annoying.

edit:
To further the resistance, lol, I'm currently listening to AM6 stage 1. After just 5 minutes i'm starting to feel much more like myself which makes me realize even more how awkward and cringy I was being. Ugh. I really don't want to waste 90 bucks.

But Ars, subs are all about changing and improving yourself!! Yes, I recognize that, to which I have this to say. I have certain core traits about my personality that I am very much interested in keeping. Some of those traits can be improved and I will choose certain subs like Am6, Stop PE, DMSI, etc to supplement those traits. I am not interested in REPLACING those traits and so far it very much feels like MLS is replacing them. BUT ARS KEEP LISTENING YOURE GOING THROUGH CLEARING! Yeah ok, I got it, meh. I'm a picky, fickle little bitch, this I am aware of.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 07:20 AM)Arsenic Wrote: Day 6

Upon reviewing my post from last night It seems clear to me that I am hitting resistance. I'm also still tired as hell from starting MLS so maybe I need a day break to ease myself into it. Moving forward I'll keep reminding myself who I am and try to have MLS GIVE me scholarly traits instead of TURNING ME INTO a scholar. I started using my ecig again, I ate a ton of sugar, and I looped Absolute Self Confidence last night. 3 pretty clear signs of conscious resistance. I'm entirely too picky about my persona to actually BECOME a scholar. I want to be limitless, not lame and annoying.

edit:
To further the resistance, lol, I'm currently listening to AM6 stage 1. After just 5 minutes i'm starting to feel much more like myself which makes me realize even more how awkward and cringy I was being. Ugh. I really don't want to waste 90 bucks.

But Ars, subs are all about changing and improving yourself!! Yes, I recognize that, to which I have this to say. I have certain core traits about my personality that I am very much interested in keeping. Some of those traits can be improved and I will choose certain subs like Am6, Stop PE, DMSI, etc to supplement those traits. I am not interested in REPLACING those traits and so far it very much feels like MLS is replacing them. BUT ARS KEEP LISTENING YOURE GOING THROUGH CLEARING! Yeah ok, I got it, meh. I'm a picky, fickle little bitch, this I am aware of.

You're about to royally f*ck yourself up by switching subs like that. Seriously, don't do it. Be sarcastic all you want, but take it from someone that ran DMSI while running AM6 -- no matter how bad you think you have it on MLS, it's worse when you're switching subs.

I'll run through my loops tonight. I dont want to fuck myself but also I have to say I feel a lot more like myself after an AM6 refresher. now, let me go through my loops tonight starting now and consciously remind myself who I am.

Hey, can someone like me to some info on TID???
I searched but didn't find a lot, not enough anyways. The glossary was my first stop. This whole past present future thing is really fucking with me, and now that I'm thinking about it I feel really damn weird.

Day 6 conclusion

After going through a very obvious healing / clearing stage earlier, I calmed down and listened to 4 loops on headphones tonight. Everything was great. I continue to master Rocket League and I'm actually getting quite good. Towards my last loop I started losing a lot and getting discouraged, but I was quite tired and hungry so that was likely the reason. Thinking about TID, i'm wondering if my boss going out of his way to teach me things today had anything to do with ... ahm... I dont even know how to word anything I'm so tired. I guess i'm saying that I have been wondering if MLS's TID... thing.... is making my boss create all these crazy opportunities to learn. He is a very busy man and he has now told me that he is fast tracking me through the learning process and wants to take me to the top, essentially, which is absolutely amazing. I work for a huge fortune 500 tech company and I just started about a month ago.

RE: LIMITLESS | MLS 5.5 Journal - Adrien Silva - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 11:45 PM)Arsenic Wrote: Day 6 conclusion

After going through a very obvious healing / clearing stage earlier, I calmed down and listened to 4 loops on headphones tonight. Everything was great. I continue to master Rocket League and I'm actually getting quite good. Towards my last loop I started losing a lot and getting discouraged, but I was quite tired and hungry so that was likely the reason. Thinking about TID, i'm wondering if my boss going out of his way to teach me things today had anything to do with ... ahm... I dont even know how to word anything I'm so tired. I guess i'm saying that I have been wondering if MLS's TID... thing.... is making my boss create all these crazy opportunities to learn. He is a very busy man and he has now told me that he is fast tracking me through the learning process and wants to take me to the top, essentially, which is absolutely amazing. I work for a huge fortune 500 tech company and I just started about a month ago.

what is rocket league?