Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning - Journal (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 07-31-2017

I can't tell u how sleepy I am feeling today. It's like my mind is so tired. I feel I need to rest.

I listen to 5 loops only and when I get up I feel as if I need 3-4 hours of sleep extra or maybe even 6.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Shannon - 07-31-2017

If only wisdom and intelligence were the same thing, and wisdom came packaged in teeth.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Benjamin - 07-31-2017

Hahaha "Why am I feeling so wise all of a sudden? I guess that would explain the new teeth". Big Grin

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 07-31-2017

Hate, Anger, regret, cursing my own fate, depressed.

Anger towards my moms stupid and extrovert behaviors.
How she only care about big houses and show stuff.
How she is mores concerned about how other kids are doing in studies than us.
How she wants me to do all the house works yet expect me to be a good student and star of her eyes.

I hate how my dad choose beauty over brain...

I can't stop hating them. I am remembering all of it now. How I was beaten up by my dad and so much things are coming up up that I don't know what to do. I am just sitting here with my book open in from of me and don't know what to do. I don't know if I should cry or be angry. I wanna run away from here.. I need a peaceful life to heal.
Also getting that headache

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Shannon - 08-01-2017

Let the healing games begin!

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 08-03-2017

One question I keep asking myself is that "How do I convince myself to work hard?"

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 08-03-2017

Its gonna take alot of time even with MLS-5.5G

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 08-04-2017

Idk how to explain this but everyday I feel different on MLS 5.5G. Its like I don't even recognize myself

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Ars0n1sT - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 04:57 AM)Zane Wrote: Idk how to explain this but everyday I feel different on MLS 5.5G. Its like I don't even recognize myself

Same

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Morgul - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 07:12 AM)Arsenic Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 04:57 AM)Zane Wrote: Idk how to explain this but everyday I feel different on MLS 5.5G. Its like I don't even recognize myself

Same

I cannot wait to not be able to recognize myself, that open space of growth is amazing! It's a positive thing, guys, probably an effect of the "Everything is possible" programming. Ego detachment from our beliefs is a good thing, then we can become anything else.

Don't keep your fears to become what you don't want (I refer to Arsenic on this but it's applicable to you also, Zane), because then your fear will either sabotage your success or you'll turn the way you didn't want, from your focus on being that way (it's the signal you sent, the "don't" doesn't change the message).

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 08-04-2017

Right now its 1:18 pm and.. I am so fucking tired. Not physically but mentally. I am feeling sleepy or tired. I don't have energy. I havnt eaten anything since I woke up since 10am. But I am too tired to cook anything for myself.

I am just gonna order a big fat meal today. I do know I will eat alot today..

I read Shannon saying that normally brain uses 20% of energy. So on MLS-5.5G its gonna take even more,for rewiring and stuff.

Well I plan on running this sub for long term. I used to play OF-5G 24*7 and after 2 months mark i didn't want to stop listening to it. I loved running it, But I got bored of doing nothing so I choose MLS 5.5G. I guess after crossing 2 months marks things r gonna be much easier.. .

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Zane - 08-05-2017

I am still not able to focus when I read my text book.. My mind wonders and if i can focus then when I read them I can't understand... I mean I read them but if anyone asked me what it said I wouldn't have a clue..

Hope this gets fixed.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - mojamhaque - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 07:30 AM)Zane Wrote: I am still not able to focus when I read my text book.. My mind wonders and if i can focus then when I read them I can't understand... I mean I read them but if anyone asked me what it said I wouldn't have a clue..

Hope this gets fixed.

Same things happening wit me.

RE: Maximum Learning - Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 07:30 AM)Zane Wrote: I am still not able to focus when I read my text book.. My mind wonders and if i can focus then when I read them I can't understand... I mean I read them but if anyone asked me what it said I wouldn't have a clue..

Hope this gets fixed.

Start cooperating. There's nothing to fix except you reversing the instructions.