Subliminal Talk
Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G (/Thread-Knowledge-is-power-MLS-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 09:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: Might be you resisting the (detoxing) script, by intentionally intoxicating your brain with alcohol.

It's possible. My intake of sugary foods has gone up too.

Day 13

4 loops Hybrid Trickling Stream overnight

Couldn't sleep again last night. I don't want to blame it fully on MLS because I think I'm coming down with something so that probably isn't helping.

Once the loops has finished, I opened my eyes because I couldn't sleep and realised I was wide awake. Managed to fall in and out of sleep for the rest of the night, but when I woke up this morning I was so tired the room was spinning when I laid back. I've never been this tired before lol.

My head also feels really heavy after the loops have finished, if I lift my head up to adjust or try to sit up I notice this heaviness.

Stomach was rumbling after the loops finished too, hunger made it difficult to fall back to sleep.

I've been reading Hemingway lately, finished The Sun Also Rises and now starting Farewell to Arms. I've read The Sun Also Rises once before but found it really difficult to follow, it was much easier this time around.

I've also noticed text on screens looks much clearer. I think it might be related to the laser focus modules.

I think I'm seeing glimpses of the sub's potential, but I think I'm still in the physical optimisation/detox/healing stage.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-03-2017

Day 14

Managed to fall asleep around the end of the second loop tonight, that's progress. I have a new game plan: try to get into bed as early as possible to begin my loops, but then do not try to sleep, just sit in bed and read until eventually mental exhaustion hits and hopefully I just pass out. If I try this approach, I'm hoping I can fall asleep during the 4 loops.

I'm having quite a few sexual dreams. Not sure if it's MLS or DMSI still self-executing. I didn't take any break between DMSI and MLS so it's only been 15 days since my last loops of DMSI 3.1 B.

Weirdly enough, my favourite reason for running the sub at the moment isn't for my mind, it's for my erection quality. It has noticeably improved, and seeing others mention similar things makes me more inclined to attribute it on MLS 5.5G. A very pleasant, if unexpected, side effect, as erection strength is something I've struggled with, and something neither Overcome ED 5G, Penis Enlargement 4G or any version of DMSI has managed to accomplish.

This makes me realise that the whole time my erection quality problem may have been a physical issue, and not a mental one. And I tried a lot of things such as pills (Vigrx Plus), herbs (ginger tea, raw cacao powder, 100% pomegranate juice, garlic), supplements (L-Arginine, Tribulus, Anti-Estrogen Tablets, Reservatrol) and physical exercise (kundalini yoga, code of the natural). Nothing has worked as well as MLS 5.5G.

I'm happy to run MLS 5.5G for the foreseeable future in the hopes of making the physical changes permanent. I'm also foreseeing a run of MHS 5.5G to be next up, if it can tackle these physical issues I seem to have and hopefully fix them permanently. Particularly if DMSI is not yet in it's final stages, or if it still promotes being the one who seduces rather the one who is seduced and decides whether to take it or leave it.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-03-2017

I may have come across this information due to your MLS run, who knows? Perhaps you're *learning* how to overcome ED? There could be so many side benefits to MLS that are making it a multiple use sub...anyway, I digress.

Pistachios. I came across a study that shows a statistically significant improvement in erection quality over 3 weeks of consuming 100 grams of pistachios/day. Couldn't hurt to try (unless you loathe pistachios).

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 08-03-2017

I don't like pistacios.. but I do like erections. So I might try it.

Before that's taken the wrong way, I meant I like myself having erections! Big Grin

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Ars0n1sT - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 04:46 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I don't like pistacios.. but I do like erections. So I might try it.

Before that's taken the wrong way, I meant I like myself having erections! Big Grin

[Image: 1tjt22.jpg]

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 08-03-2017

HAHAHA man.. it's good my coffee is sitting next to me and I wasn't sipping on it, otherwise it would have been on my keyboard from laughing!

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-04-2017

(08-03-2017, 07:45 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I may have come across this information due to your MLS run, who knows? Perhaps you're *learning* how to overcome ED? There could be so many side benefits to MLS that are making it a multiple use sub...anyway, I digress.

Pistachios. I came across a study that shows a statistically significant improvement in erection quality over 3 weeks of consuming 100 grams of pistachios/day. Couldn't hurt to try (unless you loathe pistachios).

Oooh nice, thanks for the heads up. 100g a day for 3 weeks means I need at least 2.1kg, so I ordered 3kg for £75. Not cheap, but if it helps then it's worth it!

I'll send you some pistachios in the post and erections via PM if you'd like, Ben? Big Grin

Day 15

Last couple of days been having arguments with my girlfriend. She went out for after work drinks last night. She said she only wanted to stay for one and rush back, so I waited for her, then she text and said she was going to stay for another hour or so. This amplified with other arguments we had recently. I felt what I now see was crazily angry, I had to leave the flat before she got in. When I came back we had a big argument but then we ended up settling it, and I got a fairly good nights sleep so feeling better today.

I'm hoping something has been healed or cleared.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Benjamin - 08-04-2017

Quote:I'll send you some pistachios in the post and erections via PM if you'd like, Ben?

Sorry sir me no speaky english! Big Grin

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-07-2017

Day 18

My anger seems to be difficult to control lately. Argued with my girlfriend recently over 3 consecutive days, and each time I find I'm losing my temper and acting impulsively - usually I can control my anger quite well, but now it's like when I get angry, even though I know I'm being unreasonable in my actions, I can't stop myself from doing them. It's like an anger auto-pilot.

Possibly TMI, but it's worth reporting, when I listen to the loops at night, when I wake up around 2-4am depending on when they finish, I always need the bathroom. Often my stomach will feel uncomfortable and I will feel like I have gas that needs to be released.

I'm not seeing much improvement from the initial first couple of days with MLS in terms of cognitive improvement. If anything right now, I'm just feeling mentally tired and my body is struggling too. I've had a sore throat on and off for a week now, like an infection my body is fighting off, but now it seems the throat is worse today, like the infection is finally starting to break through my body's defences.

My erection quality is still better and I feel more motivated to learn and less likely to procrastinate.

As my body still feels like it's detoxing, and I'm feeling weird vibrating sensations in my brain when I play the sub, I'm assuming it's still doing the detox/healing/physical changes.

Still lots of sex dreams and IOIs, could be DMSI still self-executing. It's 19 days since my last loop of DMSI.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 08-07-2017

This sounds like some part of you is really afraid of what MLS is trying to get you to do.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-07-2017

I have no idea to be honest Shannon, I'm not self-aware enough. I can't think of why I would be afraid of the programs goals. The way the program is designed, it should hopefully be a case of just keep running it and eventually it should sort itself out, right?

I had learning difficulties up until about the age of 6-7, I think. I was born very prematurely and the doctors said I would have low IQ - I very nearly got sent to a special school but my mum talked them out of it. Then, apparently, suddenly I just picked up everything at once. After that I was always in the top sets at school and have always exceeded academically.

One thing that has stuck with me is I'm really bad at things like visual puzzles, magic squares in maths, or following instructions to assemble anything. I'm not very practical, although I am quite athletic due to boxing training.

Do you think it's normal that the sub would still be focused on the detox, physical changes and potential brain healing at Day 19? I had a brain hemorrhage at birth due to being premature.

Day 19

I've noticed I'm more present when I am interacting with people face to face. Previously, when I talk to people face to face, in the moment my mind can wander because I think things to myself like "I really need to pay attention", but then by thinking that, I'm not paying attention. A similar thing happened at school, I would think to myself "I really need to listen to this" and then realise by thinking that I hadn't listened.

I also feel like I look even more good looking than on DMSI. Even though my body is getting more out of shape, my face is looking more vibrant and my eyes have more of a glow. Could be the detoxing has resulted in my base attractiveness increasing?

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 08-08-2017

Quote:I have no idea to be honest Shannon, I'm not self-aware enough. I can't think of why I would be afraid of the programs goals. The way the program is designed, it should hopefully be a case of just keep running it and eventually it should sort itself out, right?

It should, yes.

Quote:Do you think it's normal that the sub would still be focused on the detox, physical changes and potential brain healing at Day 19? I had a brain hemorrhage at birth due to being premature.

It might require months or possibly even longer to deal with physical healing of your brain, if it's possible at all. I happen to believe it is possible, but I have no data to fall back on, so that module is there because it may work, and if it does, there is benefit to be had, but if not, no harm done

Detox will depend on what is being dealt with; heavy metals (for example) may take a long time, if they are affected at all. I don't yet know how well the detox will work on stubborn toxins, or how long it will take.

Physically healing the brain may happen quickly, slowly or not at all - we don't know yet.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - ichigo - 08-08-2017

Thanks for the clarification, Shannon.

I read a quote from you on MLS:

Shannon Wrote:It is designed to allow you to do two important things when it has worked through the detox, self imposed limits and brain optimization

Does this mean we should in theory see improved results once the detox and brain optimisation stages are dealt with and full focus can be put on learning, memory and application?

Day 20

Still feeling run down (sore throat and slight headache), but managed to get an improved sleep last night: fell asleep during the first loop and then woke up when the loops finished - but managed to fall straight back to sleep pretty quickly.

Had an interesting dream which I feel may have been a mixture of MLS and DMSI. I was back in a school environment, and there was your typical gang of "bullies" from my school. Neither one was strong by themselves, but because if you fought one all the others would jump you, it made it frustrating to deal with them.

So in the dream I was flirting with a girl in front of them (DMSI) and then they intervened. I remember thinking if I hit one of them they will all be after me, but I did it anyway, then spent the rest of my dream trying to escape and outsmart them (MLS?)

But the fact I made the decision to hit one of them felt like a kind of healing which involves standing up to people who would try to keep you downtrodden.

I'm just trying to get through up to the 32 day mark, I feel the sub will really start to kick in then when DMSI has stopped running and hopefully a lot of the healing/physical changes will have made some progress.

Edit: Oh yeah, and while my conscious goal has been to learn storytelling/screenwriting, I've found myself on Youtube engrossed watching boxing videos. It feels like a learning experience watching them.

RE: Knowledge is power | MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 08-09-2017

Quote:Does this mean we should in theory see improved results once the detox and brain optimisation stages are dealt with and full focus can be put on learning, memory and application?

Once you pave the road, you can drive much faster on it. That is the idea.