Subliminal Talk
Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G (/Thread-Overcome-Premature-Ejaculation-5G)

Pages: 1 2

Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 07-13-2017

EDIT:
Scroll down for Journal
------------------------------
I have been listening to this sub for about a month now. I have experienced some results but not quite what I was looking for. Perhaps not yet, anyway.

Shannon, can you throw me a bone here? hehe, pun intended.
Any clue as to the mindset that this sub produces? True, the optimus engine scripts are trade secret, but I am hoping to learn more about some of the affirmations. I am interested in the intricacies of the script and what I can expect for results.

1) How do I know its working without having sex?
2) What kind of person will I become and what values will I have gained?
3) Does this sub affect my penis at all? (harder, healthier, better self image of my penis, less sensitive, etc?)
4) How does this sub affect my attitude toward sex?
5) Will it make me more aggressive in the bedroom?
6) Does it address the "I cum when she says shes about to cum" problem that guys have?

There is so much documentation about AM6, for example. For this: hardly anything - and I only was able to fine one other testimonial for the 5G version. Saddening for a $90 sub.

I have been keeping a journal on my phone. I will release it once things start to really pick up and I believe learning more about the script / mindset the script produces will help me get there. The BIGGEST thing I have noticed so far is decreased anxiety towards the thought of sex, and my memories of cuming quickly have less (if any) anxiety tied to them anymore. Sadly I have not been able to actually test for any results yet. Just moved across country. After some time, if things work out, I am happy to supply a testimonial to be added to the product page.

Thanks in advanced Shannon

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Shannon - 07-13-2017

(07-13-2017, 03:38 PM)Arsenic Wrote: I have been listening to this sub for about a month now. I have experienced some results but not quite what I was looking for. Perhaps not yet, anyway.

Shannon, can you throw me a bone here? hehe, pun intended.
Any clue as to the mindset that this sub produces? True, the optimus engine scripts are trade secret, but I am hoping to learn more about some of the affirmations. I am interested in the intricacies of the script and what I can expect for results.

I use instructions much more frequently than affirmations. But all of the script is a trade secret by virtue of it's being shot through with trade secrets. There's only so much I can reveal.

Quote:1) How do I know its working without having sex?

You don't.

Quote:2) What kind of person will I become and what values will I have gained?

A person who no longer suffers from premature ejaculation. I think you're reading a bit much into it with your question here.

Quote:3) Does this sub affect my penis at all? (harder, healthier, better self image of my penis, less sensitive, etc?)

Not unless your penis is somehow responsible for your PE. For example, it may adjust the sensitivity of it as necessary, but otherwise - no.

Quote:4) How does this sub affect my attitude toward sex?

Once it starts working, and you become confident it its results, you'll become more confident with regards to sex.

Quote:5) Will it make me more aggressive in the bedroom?

Not unless that would be a natural consequence of your confidence in not having PE.

Quote:6) Does it address the "I cum when she says shes about to cum" problem that guys have?

Firstly, that's really not a problem so much as a genetic imperative to achieve the actual goals of sex as they actually are - and not as society has made them out to be - which is reproductive success in the shortest amount of time possible, because you cannot be watching for lions and tigers and bears (oh my!) while you're lost in sexual pleasure. This is why, for example, horses (herbivore/prey) last in the range of 1 to 10 seconds during sex. In the case of a human, when a woman orgasms, she has internal spasms which help move your sperm closer to it's goals of fertilizing the eggs. Genetically, you know this. This is why it is common for men to orgasm when she does, and why her sounds of orgasmic bliss are so arousing to a man, and why, with a suitably impressive male, a woman will tend to achieve orgasm in response to his orgasm inside her as well.

Secondly, it's designed to overcome premature ejaculation. So whatever your subconscious defines as "premature" is what it will seek to overcome.

Quote:There is so much documentation about AM6, for example. For this: hardly anything - and I only was able to fine one other testimonial for the 5G version. Saddening for a $90 sub.

Not a lot of people have used it.

Quote:I have been keeping a journal on my phone. I will release it once things start to really pick up and I believe learning more about the script / mindset the script produces will help me get there. The BIGGEST thing I have noticed so far is decreased anxiety towards the thought of sex, and my memories of cuming quickly have less (if any) anxiety tied to them anymore. Sadly I have not been able to actually test for any results yet. Just moved across country. After some time, if things work out, I am happy to supply a testimonial to be added to the product page.

Thanks in advanced Shannon

I suggest you give the sub a few months time to work, and then consciously remember to chill out when sex happens. It's your own anxiety and expectations that frequently are responsible for PE....

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 07-13-2017

Thanks for your response. Yes perhaps I am looking into the matter too much, although I would label curiosity somewhat normal as a consumer. Comparatively speaking, which is partly what im basing my curiosity upon, I have noticed more from other subliminals of yours, for example Absolute self confidence, and thirdly have been able to act upon the results. In this case I have no way (yet) to test.

I am fascinated by how you craft these subs. A very fascinating subject, subliminals and the mind. I will continue listening daily until at least my next sexual encounter to get my money's worth and satiate my curiosity.

Thanks again. Stay Tuned.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Shannon - 07-13-2017

Indeed, it is fascinating. I never awaken without a sense of wonderment.

When 6G is developed, this is doubtless one of the titles that will eventually be upgraded.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 07-22-2017

To give some clues for others as to what I have noticed:

Less anxiety towards sex. Prior to this sub much of my thoughts were occupied by the desire to have sex, pursuing opportuties for sex, but then chickening out at the last second to avoid another embarrassing situation. As of typing this none of those thoughts are present during my day. I have broken out of my shell more and have returned to my high-school self where I am openly sexually explicit and joke about sex and often have casually dirty conversations with girls my age. In this regard sexting is more enjoyable and I love having dirty conversations with platonic chick friends of mine. In my mind I am not worried or held back by the thought of performance issues. I remain calm at the thought of having sex. My old, goofy, sexual, assholish self has returned in all his glory. I am no longer worried about not satisfying a girl in bed.

HOWEVER I have to say that I have not had sex during the entire time (month+) of listening to this sub. Shame on me, right? Smile So, while I am giving you clues to shifts in my mindset, I cannot offer solid proof that I have lasted longer.

During this time I also discovered a physical way to theoretically last longer in bed. While rubbing one out I realized that I flex my PC (penis muscle) when getting into it and the more I flex the closer I come to climax. I have been playing around with consciously relaxing my penis fully while on the ol faptop and it has allowed me to last considerably longer in that regard.

I will continue to listen to this sub for at least another month if not more to get my money's worth. Cheers.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 07-26-2017

Further developments. People have been seeking my attention and my advice about sex and dating. I find it empowering to motivate and inspire people to be the best version of themselves and to help them succeed with their dating and life adventures. I am able to articulate mindset and strategies to help with dating and sex. I feel through my lack of anxiety about sex I am projecting a different sort of confidence that cannot be achieved through something like the Absolute Self Confidence sub. I have come to realize that there are guys with performance anxiety and those without. Guy A acts very different from guy B. I am now guy B. I met a lady friend who wants to get busy the next time we meet so I will report what happens in regards to longevity of performance.

On another note, I have started supplementing with Ultra Success 4G. It has been giving my motivation a kick at work and seems to be giving a positive spin to the Stop PE sub. I have also purchased a pair of small earbuds to wear around work and around the house, and possibly while sleeping, to achieve better results from subs.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - alumni80 - 09-24-2017

Arsenic,

I just found your thread, and I am really enjoying it. I'm especially fascinated and hopeful when reading about your changed mindset and sexual confidence in your day to day life.

What has happened since you last posted? Did you get a chance to test out your newfound staying power? If so, how did you see your stamina change from before using the subliminal? How was the "I cum when she says shes about to cum" problem?

And question for Shannon. You wrote in this thread that "When 6G is developed, this is doubtless one of the titles that will eventually be upgraded." Is this still in the works? If so, will it be in the next few months? I'm ready to buy this sub and want to see if it's worth holding off for the 6G version. Thanks.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Benjamin - 09-24-2017

Quote:"When 6G is developed, this is doubtless one of the titles that will eventually be upgraded." Is this still in the works? If so, will it be in the next few months? I'm ready to buy this sub and want to see if it's worth holding off for the 6G version. Thanks.

6g is still a while off, so it definately won't be in the next few months. And it's not likely this will be one of the first programs made in 6g.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 09-25-2017

Hi Alumni,

I made a testimonial here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stop-PE-5G-Testimonial

In the thread I describe my new-found staying power. The classic "I cum when she says shes about to cum" problem has been patched in my mind. When she says this, I think ok cool, good for her, lol and I keep on going if I want. I stopped this sub because I was excited about MLS so I jumped ship. Honestly, MLS reversed a lot of any confidence mindset that I had, so in the future I will return to this sub no doubt. Thats not to say I no longer perform well - because I do, and this has not changed, but the confidence attitude that stop PE brought to me has suffered. I highly recommend stop PE and I would run it for 3 to 4 months!

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - alumni80 - 09-26-2017

(09-24-2017, 10:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:"When 6G is developed, this is doubtless one of the titles that will eventually be upgraded." Is this still in the works? If so, will it be in the next few months? I'm ready to buy this sub and want to see if it's worth holding off for the 6G version. Thanks.

6g is still a while off, so it definately won't be in the next few months. And it's not likely this will be one of the first programs made in 6g.

Thanks, Benjamin. Good to know.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - alumni80 - 09-26-2017

(09-25-2017, 09:13 AM)Arsenic Wrote: Hi Alumni,

I made a testimonial here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stop-PE-5G-Testimonial

In the thread I describe my new-found staying power. The classic "I cum when she says shes about to cum" problem has been patched in my mind. When she says this, I think ok cool, good for her, lol and I keep on going if I want. I stopped this sub because I was excited about MLS so I jumped ship. Honestly, MLS reversed a lot of any confidence mindset that I had, so in the future I will return to this sub no doubt. Thats not to say I no longer perform well - because I do, and this has not changed, but the confidence attitude that stop PE brought to me has suffered. I highly recommend stop PE and I would run it for 3 to 4 months!

Thanks for the reply, Arsenic. I went over and read your testimonial. You sound very pleased with the results from the PE sub.

I'm a little confused. You say your staying power has not changed since stopping the PE sub, but your confidence about your staying power has lessened. I wonder how your confidence in your abilities can change when your ability do not change.

But that's just a question in my mind as I try to imagine how using this sub might affect me, my confidence, my ability to last in bed etc.

Thanks for the recommendation to use it for 3 to 4 months. How do you think you'd be different now if you had used it that long?

Good luck with MLS!

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 10-09-2017

Another thing I meant to add earlier:

Stop PE made me (even now, after MLS + etc) have unshakable sexual confidence. My sexual interests have changed. I now find it hot when my sexual partner hooks up with another person. I get off on the idea. Weird, huh? Never thought I would come to that belief. But yes, I have developed confidence that I'm able to trust a sexual partner in that respect and partly because I have so much confidence in myself and my abilities that I do not see other guys as a threat. I encouraged my significant other to hook up with another guy and tell me 1) how she felt about it and 2) how it made her feel about me. She responded amazingly! She talked about what the guy did that she liked and didnt like, and told me she wanted the guy to be me and she got off on pretending the guy was me. It made her feel like she was kind of cheating on me, but since I gave permission, it brought her and I to a new level of intimacy. In the past I was always jealous and needy toward my partner about that kind of thing. In the past I did, however, allow them to hook up with girls but to me that is different.

I am starting up Stop PE again!

My timeline:
Start: ASC 1 week. AM6 stage 1 + 2 + 3. ASC 1 month.(random break in between, I dont recall what I did.... MLS5 for only a week, plus others.) Stop PE 1.5 months ish. MLS 1 month. BASE 1.5 weeks. ASC: few days, then a few days each of AM6 stage 1, 2, and 1 week of stage 3. My logic with this one was to rebuild my manly, solid, zen base mindset after MLS destroyed it. I love the way I felt while on Stop PE so now here I am again! I will return to BASE again later.

Other general Stop PE notes:
To me, this is a very easy going, no resistance kind of sub. It just feels very natural and non-intrusive. It doesnt really trigger much as far as emotional healing is concerned. I don't think there is any healing / clearing in this, could be wrong, but the only thing I really get is dreams about being in charge and kicking some serious ass. Nothing sexual. It makes me face and dominate my fears in my dreams. Sometimes though, I do get flash backs of times when I didn't perform well (in my opinion) and then I feel a new sense of care-free-ness towards each memory, but thats about it. Nothing traumatic, nothing crazy emotional healing wise.

Day 3
Read my timeline above. I was trying to build myself back up from becoming weird and needy while on MLS. By day 2 to 3, I am definitely feeling the new found calm confidence again from Stop PE. To me Stop PE feels kind of like ASC but with a more solid, calm, yet goofy base. Stop PE makes me feel calm, cool, in control, that sort of zen mindset (although not as pronounced as AM6) while also being sexually explicit and goofy, the kind of guy a girl loves to gravitate toward.

Nothing specific for now. Feeling good. Listening to US with headphones (moderate to high volume) at work, around the apartment, and playing Trickling Stream over speakers at low volume as I sleep.

For me:
Run 1 I listened for 1.5 months. Final count.
I bought Stop PE June 9th and purchased MLS 5.5 on July 30th which is 1 month and 21 days, or 51 days. However, I listened to MLS 5 for... I want to say 4 days to a week.... before MLS 5.5. So, ok, About 45 days, about a month and a half. Cool. I can easily do another 2 months.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - Ars0n1sT - 10-09-2017

(09-26-2017, 10:30 PM)alumni80 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, Arsenic. I went over and read your testimonial. You sound very pleased with the results from the PE sub.

I'm a little confused. You say your staying power has not changed since stopping the PE sub, but your confidence about your staying power has lessened. I wonder how your confidence in your abilities can change when your ability do not change.

But that's just a question in my mind as I try to imagine how using this sub might affect me, my confidence, my ability to last in bed etc.

Thanks for the recommendation to use it for 3 to 4 months. How do you think you'd be different now if you had used it that long?

Good luck with MLS!

Its difficult to describe so bear with me here. MLS turned me into a blathering buffoon, babbling random streams of consciousness and inner mindset. It annoyed people and myself. I'm not an MLS fan, but thats not to say you wont like it. Anyways, Yes my staying power remained throughout using MLS, but I became anxious in a general sense so what I'm saying is that my mindset toward sex became more anxious than it was on Stop PE. So, yes, performance did suffer a bit, but not a ton. If that makes sense.

I feel that by continuing for another few months (we'll see where my ADD lands me on this one lol) I will have completely mastered lasting precisely however long I want to in bed. 1+ months has brought me a LONG way so I assume listening for another month+ and longer will further serve to fine-tune the mindset and ability to last TRULY as long as I want. I have always wanted my PC muscles to be strong enough to hold back cum. Yes its possible - you flex and hold before and as you cum which holds the load in and in effect you stay hard and can keep having sex. This very much interests me. Maybe this is something I will achieve or perhaps I won't have to because my staying power will become that fine tuned without it - who knows.

RE: Overcome Premature Ejaculation 5G - alumni80 - 10-09-2017

Thanks for the explanation. I believe I understand your situation after using MLS. Happy to hear your OPE benefits didn't vanish altogether. I look forward to keeping up with your journal. Thanks for keeping us posted and I hope a long run with OPE will give even more marked and long lasting (heh) results.