Subliminal Talk
DMSI Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Journey (/Thread-DMSI-Journey--8928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: DMSI Journey - CatMan - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 10:47 AM)Plouf Wrote: I'm not going to orgasm until I get laid guys (lol).

[Image: e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bes...ilable.jpg]

RE: DMSI Journey - Sanbosay - 09-16-2017

(09-16-2017, 10:56 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 10:47 AM)Plouf Wrote: I'm not going to orgasm until I get laid guys (lol).

[Image: e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bes...ilable.jpg]

lol this is funny

RE: DMSI Journey - Sanbosay - 09-16-2017

(09-15-2017, 12:40 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:
Quote:I went out today and clearly exposed around girls I'm interested: there is absolutely no aura. I'm as invisible as before.
Looking forward the aura on 3.2.
Women are fking good at hiding their intentions/interest. I don't really know how they do it...

With that said, just because you don't notice anything special about girls, doesn't mean it's not something "happening".
I was completely unaware when a woman was interested in me until I read a book on body-language. This was pre-DMSI. "Suddenly" after reading this book I started noticing multiple cues for women actually being interested in me. Girls I earlier didn't think were. And even with this, if a woman WANTS to hide her desire/interest in you she CAN.

I was on DMSI for like 6 months, I did have girls approaching me, in "safe" environments but nothing escalating "somewhere". I saw all this body-language of girls being interested in me, but the majority of them didn't do anything. Without reading this body-language book I never would've guessed they were interested. But seeing how girls changed their body language around me, pre DMSI vs on DMSI. There is a difference.
With that said unless you already have, I'd read a book or two on body language, that will give you a better POV regarding if the aura is working or not.

It could also be that your subC is aiming to resist the aura when you are actually "out". Doesn't need to a problem with DMSI Smile

What I noticed is that the Aura will shine through when you least expect it. I will say this my friend, don't look for the Aura, just do you. If its there you will know, otherwise you will keep getting disappointed thinking the sub isn't working

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 09-16-2017

CatMan, have more faith in me, haha...

Quote:I will say this my friend, don't look for the Aura, just do you. If its there you will know, otherwise you will keep getting disappointed thinking the sub isn't working
I'm not after the aura nor particulary looking at it. I'm just reporting facts since DMSI is in test release - I'm a tester.
I'm on DMSI for the h/c and self-improvement. If I want to be abundant and natural with women I have to change myself. There is no points of having an aura and getting tons of IOIs, if I'm going to fuck up in the process and sabotage myself because of low sel-esteem and fear.

DMSI has the latest technology and goal seemed perfectly what I was after when I started it.
But right now I'm pulled more and more toward AM.
I'll run DMSI until October at least for sure, and I'll see what to do from then.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 09-17-2017

Oh my... DMSI turns me into a lucid dreamer.
The past few days I was listening to DMSI awake, with my earphones.
But last night I ran the US versions while sleeping, because I was too tired.

I got really vivid dreams, and I think I was even fully conscious on one. I got fasle awakening too.
The first dream was epic. I was at college and the girl sitting next to me told me she's fucking horny and that she lets me touch her breasts. She was small breasted, so perfectly my type. In my head I was thinking: "Really ?! Is the aura working now ?". I had a lot of fun, lol.

The second dream was the very vivid one, to the point I think I was lucid. This dream lasted a very long time, almost 3 days. It was really scary. [edited as per rule 4]

And what does that NPC mean by I have to force and "explode like a tomato" if I want to quit that dream. If we interpret that dream as my past conditioning by my family, toward sex and women, does that mean I have to increase the loops like a mad man ? Maybe it's the SubC telling me it's the RIGHT TIME to be back at 7-8 loops a night.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 09-17-2017

I just realized something. About the first dream I had today. The girl was perfectly my type. It's interesting that it wasn't any random other girl. Given that the dream was induced by DMSI, does it mean that's the type of girl DMSI excpect to snipe ?? Or is it the definition of "the gender I find sexually attractive" according to my subC ?
Just a thought.

RE: DMSI Journey - Benjamin - 09-17-2017

I'm sure you now rule 4 by now, i'll have to get you to edit those parts of your post.

Quote:4 - (Modified 10/29/2012) Users may not make mention of, or discuss religion or any concepts commonly incorporated into religious belief systems or astrology. This is a broad ban on religion, religious concepts and astrology. If you wish to make any mention of religion or astrology, there are threads for religion and astrology in the chatter box section of the forum.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 09-18-2017

What ? So I can't even share my dreams now ?
Aren't you guys pushing things too far with the censur ?
So, whenever an experience with the sub calls up "rule 4", directly or indirectly you want me to discard the authencity and alter the reports just to make mods happy ?
By all means let's just delete the Journal forum if we can't even share the results as-is.
If we have to censor everytime and everything just to make the rules happy we're not going anywhere.

If you still insist on me editing and alter that report I'll just stop this journal right away. If I can't be genuine in my reports there is no point.

RE: DMSI Journey - Benjamin - 09-18-2017

That's up to you, but if it's rule 4 no you can't unless it's in the chatterbox thread for it. Either alter it so it doesn't mention religion or don't post that part.

That's a bit of an overreaction to a rule that has been in place for years and that you should be aware of after being here so long. It's in place for a reason, as this is one of the topics that tends to attract alot of confrontation from both sides by it's nature and can potentially cause arguments, hence rule 4.

Most of us are able to express ourselves fine despite that.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 09-18-2017

I'm reacting that way because it is just absurd to me. How am I supposed to alter that dream without mentioning any enement of rule 4 where the dream by itself calls up for it ?

So as I said if I can't be genuine in my reports there is no point. Seems like this is definitely not a forum I can be part of.

RE: DMSI Journey - Blink - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 03:48 AM)Plouf Wrote: I'm reacting that way because it is just absurd to me. How am I supposed to alter that dream without mentioning any enement of rule 4 where the dream by itself calls up for it ?

So as I said if I can't be genuine in my reports there is no point. Seems like this is definitely not a forum I can be part of.

No one's telling you to alter the contents of your dream when posting. That would be asking you to lie... The suggestion is for you to alter the post and not mention anything violating Rule 4. If that means removing the dream, so be it. If you think it's necessary for you to mention it, or it's an important part of your dream, make the bulk of your post on here and the rest of it in the appropriate thread. I've seen people mentioning that the rest of the post is in the other thread, or that they've made a complete post there in their journals.

I do not agree with some of the rules of the forum either. But when posting on here, I'd have to abide by them or get the spanking I deserve for breaking them.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 10-05-2017

I'm not journaling anymore because I don't want to be called for every small stuff but I'm going to report back my second run of DMSI. This may help someone, who knows.

-There is no sign of resistance. Or at least, this isn't visible. During my run #1 I was tired all the time, procrastinating, and depressed. But now I don't have any of that. I don't know what changed that. Maybe the break I took helped. APE is a wonderful sub that I'd love to run for a year.

-The manifestation is what is working best I think. Girls text me out of blues. Girls I haven't talked in months. Some behave weirdly, texting me "just to say hi" (what they say) and not wanting to have a proper conversation. Like that girl texting me out of the blue "Good night", and disappearing when I try to have a meaningful conversation. And I wasn't even thinking of sex. I just tried to have fun there.

-Girls look at me a lot. It's like they see me from afar. It happens in the street most of the time.
What's surprising is that it's like they see me from afar, even before I can see them.
One day I was in a café and a girl seated before me was looking at me intermittently. That was becoming discomforting because I didn't know how to act.

-It seems to me that the autopilot is still working with that girl I talked just before...The talk is always great with her and I say things that I can't pull out with others. It's a pretty strange but scary feeling.
Maybe it's not the autopilot and I just connect well with that girl, but l'm not forgetting how she texted me a few days after I started run #2, how great the talk was and how she basically confessed her interest in me right away. But with the time she became very sticky.

-I'm a bit disappointed about the internal changes. I chose DMSI A mostly for goal #2. But I don't really think I changed. Now, obviously I have only run DMSI for not even 2 months in total so I can't blame it.
What I can say thought, is that DMSI makes me high when I listen to it, but it's like just an illusion. I feel fucking great, listening to it alone at home, but when I step out I feel like a miserable insect.
Obviously if I run it for many more months I may get consistent results.
But for a 5.5G sub in two months I was expecting at least some visible results about my self-esteem, self-confidence, self-love and so on. OP wich is a 4G sub was giving me full results after only 3 days. I couldn't listen to OP while doing nohting or slacking off. I had the urge to open my docs and work on something. The results can't be mistaken.

-Libido still too low. Don't give a fuck about girls. Don't have the motivation to try to get them. I'm not horny. I'm just trying to have platonic relationships now.

-I stopped my run #2 exactly at the 32 days mark for the following reasons. Firstly I want to observe and contemplate how much I changed. So I'm trying to be really mindful of myself right now. Secondly and lastly, because of DMSI 3.2.
I'll take a break from all subs until then. But if I find a better sub for self-empowering until then I'll stick with it.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 10-05-2017

Oh, also...
When I'm very tired and sleep late (2-3 AM), while running DMSI, I'm 80% sure to get really vivid dreams. Lucid-like dreams. Some may be interested in them...

In one of those slighty lucid dreams I asked to a shadow person I couldn't identify, why do some people don't get results with subliminals. And that dude told me that's because they are stuck to a (parallel) reality where the sub can't work or is not allowed to work. And that guy showed me 6 of my realities. Oddly, in the ones I was having success with women, I wasn't even running a sub or doing some esoteric stuff to get them. And the shadow dude told me that I already have whatever I want.

Still contemplating that dream and what it could mean.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 12-14-2017

Okay, I felt like I HAD to report this.

I am not really sure how that works and what's going on, but that girl...Every damn time I resume a DMSI run, she's back and seeking attention from me, with the "let's be my virtual boyfriend" thing that I mentionned before. Then she disappears after some days when she gets tired, and once I resume the next run, she's back again at exactly the second day.
This is almost scary because lately if I listen to DMSI it's guaranteed that she'll text me not even 10 minutes after I start playing the sub.

And I'm observing that she's getting very persistent with the time as I go on and off from my runs.
I'm on my #4 run now, full B side, and she's actually begging me now. That's not very nice to see though. I'm not really sure what DMSI is doing for her to behave this desperately this time. Too bad she's thousands of kilometers away from me, but she doesn't want to hear anything from it.

I wasn't giving too much thoughts about that but as I said now it is very scary because when I start listening to my loops she texts right away now. And the fact that she disappears then reappear suddenly just WHEN I start a DMSI run again is too much for a coincidence.

You guys interpret it like you wish since I've yet to see any IOI with my close female friends for now.