Subliminal Talk
DMSI Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Journey (/Thread-DMSI-Journey--8928)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 07-31-2017

Day 19.
2 loops hybrid track (low volume).

What the actual fuck ? I'm listening to DMSI and I'm weeping ? Lol I feel so desperate for no reason.
I hope the sub is cleansing something big and it's not just a random weird shit happening.

I just hope I'll get more of Goal #2 before switching.
Quote:improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame

RE: DMSI Journey - Benjamin - 07-31-2017

That is a good sign something is coming up to be worked on. Usually when you're getting emotional it's a sign of that.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 07-31-2017

Quote:That is a good sign something is coming up to be worked on. Usually when you're getting emotional it's a sign of that.
I hope so ! Let's see. I'll listen to low volume today again. Maybe it works more on me that way !
Tho with low volume I don't get hungry anymore.

RE: DMSI Journey - DarkPlouf - 08-01-2017

Quote:Another girl was giving me more attention lately. She started that behavior about a week ago. But yesterday evening she was throwing me a lot of kiss & heart emoticons, asking me what did I do to her.
Her behavior of today could be because of DMSI, or not.
That girl on day 2. She's acting weird lately again.
I noticed that about 3 days ago but didn't give much thought. Today while listening to DMSI she texted me and sent me like 30 heart emoticons ^^''. I asked her motive she said it's a secret. I know emoticons don't mean a thing but isn't it weird ?
Is it DMSI ? It never happened to me tbh. But I don't even know her well, not even how she looks like. I doubt it's the LDS effects.
Can DMSI affects targets at distance besides the LDS effect ?

Day 20.
3 loops hybrid track (normal volume).
I broke the first loop because someone went in my room, so I finished it then decided to run 2 more loops instead of one.

I finished listened to it some hours ago but I still feel its effects I guess. I feel good, I feel enough, I feel complete. It's the IDGAF feeling I was getting lately. This time it's more peaceful tho.
Again I lost interest in women, lol. Why is my libido low under DMSI contrarly to most people here ?
I think these effects are kickin' in:
Quote:self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness
I like that feeling. I even managed to get up and work on my computer.
The sub makes me lazy usually.

If I feel like that everyday then I'll probably stick with DMSI lol. I don't care about getting IOIs or women or whatever I just like that peaceful feeling of being "enough".

RE: DMSI Journey - RTBoss - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 09:44 AM)Plouf Wrote:
Quote:Another girl was giving me more attention lately. She started that behavior about a week ago. But yesterday evening she was throwing me a lot of kiss & heart emoticons, asking me what did I do to her.
I noticed that about 3 days ago but didn't give much thought. Today while listening to DMSI she texted me and sent me like 30 heart emoticons ^^''. I asked her motive she said it's a secret. I know emoticons don't mean a thing but isn't it weird ?
Is it DMSI ? It never happened to me tbh. But I don't even know her well, not even how she looks like. I doubt it's the LDS effects.

Doubtful it's the LDS - it would have to be the most sexually attractive and reproductively suitable female you've EVER met in the WORLD. There are a lot of people on this forum claiming they've met their LDS target - I sincerely doubt that.

(08-01-2017, 12:32 PM)Plouf Wrote: Day 20.
3 loops hybrid track (normal volume).
I broke the first loop because someone went in my room, so I finished it then decided to run 2 more loops instead of one.

I finished listened to it some hours ago but I still feel its effects I guess. I feel good, I feel enough, I feel complete. It's the IDGAF feeling I was getting lately. This time it's more peaceful tho.
Again I lost interest in women, lol. Why is my libido low under DMSI contrarly to most people here ?
I think these effects are kickin' in:
Quote:self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness
I like that feeling. I even managed to get up and work on my computer.
The sub makes me lazy usually.

If I feel like that everyday then I'll probably stick with DMSI lol. I don't care about getting IOIs or women or whatever I just like that peaceful feeling of being "enough".

Sounds like you're healing and clearing, and that you're experiencing what comes after something significant has healed or cleared successfully. Life gets better, and then it's on to the next layer of H/C. DMSI is a rollercoaster for that reason. Definitely worth sticking with, IMO.

RE: DMSI Journey - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 01:05 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Doubtful it's the LDS - it would have to be the most sexually attractive and reproductively suitable female you've EVER met in the WORLD. There are a lot of people on this forum claiming they've met their LDS target - I sincerely doubt that.

Lol.

By definition we HAVE to have met her for it to fit with the phrasing.

Well yeah, that's why I'm wondering if DMSI can affect people at distance without using the sniper.
Can her behavior really be a coincidence ? I doubt it to be honest. And I didn't tell all the story.
The past 3 days she's so sticky. When I text her and then go away she freaks out.
That's so weird I don't even know what to think.

Quote:Sounds like you're healing and clearing, and that you're experiencing what comes after something significant has healed or cleared successfully. Life gets better, and then it's on to the next layer of H/C. DMSI is a rollercoaster for that reason. Definitely worth sticking with, IMO.
Yeah, seems so ! Yesterday I weeped after all. I guess DMSI cleared something and that's why I feel good today.

Oh, I think we'll know if yes or no she's affected by DMSI if she tries to flirt. If she doesn't flirt then I'm somehow friendzone af or something like that.

(08-01-2017, 01:40 PM)Plouf Wrote: Oh, I think we'll know if yes or no she's affected by DMSI if she tries to flirt. If she doesn't flirt then I'm somehow friendzone af or something like that.

I wouldn't doubt she's affected by DMSI. There does seem to be long distance affectation, even if a person is not the LDS target.

RE: DMSI Journey - ReeZoX - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 01:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol.

I'm not sure if it's stated when we must've encountered her, meaning that we could potentially snipe a girl we haven't met in what we perceive as "now" or the past.

(08-01-2017, 01:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 01:05 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Lol.

You know what I meant, Sarge. Quit being a pri*ck.

I'm saying that people are like, "She's my LDS!" I'm 37. My LDS could live in fuckin' Germany for all I know. It'd be awhile before she's back in my life.

RE: DMSI Journey - Benjamin - 08-01-2017

You're being way too serious..

It's not weird that she's sending you hearts, it's her liking you. But you going to her "what are you doing? whats your intent?' that is weird.. to her. Instead of just being playful with it. Wink

She's NOT gonna come out "oh my intent is to fuck you because I like you" or something and asking for that isn't going to help.