Subliminal Talk
lano adventures with DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano adventures with DMSI (/Thread-lano-adventures-with-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-18-2018

I took a DMSI break for the last month more or less to respect the 21 days off recommendation in order to be in a clean state when 3.2 is released. (currently running a 4G program to fill up that time...)I was apprehending this break to see if I would notice a drop in the program effect.

After all, the program effect are supposed to be permanent and the last thing you want is being dependent on listening it for the rest of your life.

I can report back that my state and charm did remain steady for the whole 1 month break period. I felt a little bit depressed and burned out last week but it is not attributed to the DMSI break. It is simply related to financial issues related to work and business. I guess that even if I didn't watch TV much, the stock market drop did affect me a bit even indirectly. If people are seeing their savings melting, they are possibly less inclined to spend money and make new purchases...

The weird thing triggering this post is that I never ever make dreams during night. It is usually a total blackout (or I don't remember them as some say that everyone dreams everynight all the time...)

But I got 2 weird dreams 2 nights in a row. Totally unrelated to sex or women (at least on the surface)

Dream #1. I tried to cross Canada/US border inside a white van without stopping at the checkpoint (really dumb idea) to deliver a Top secret USB key somewhere in the US. I end up being purchased by police cars and helicopters on the highways

Dream #2: I'm doing ski in the wood during the night, I get lost and I see few deers and trails left by unknown animals in the snow. I'm alone but somehow there are people behind me telling where to go.

I have a 1 week trip to the west coast this week and many details about the trip are still unknown... Maybe this is what is triggering the dreaming or maybe it is the upcoming DMSI 3.2 that is telling me something......

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-23-2018

I listened DMSI 3.2 B yesterday before going out in a restaurant to eat with a group.

(I'm listening to it this morning as I write this...)

I met my buddy at the restaurant bar as we were the first 2 arrived.

had a drink and we started to talk. I got interrupted by the woman on my left.

She was maybe overhearing our discussion and she literally did a cold approach and did open us. I was impressed.

She told us her story that she come at that restaurant every thursday to eat 2 giant meat balls served on a small slice of bread.

We did talk with her for few mins then we left to join our group. but the keypoint is that SHE did open me.

Next my group was consisting mostly of men with the exception of 2 women. Most of these people was the first time that I was meeting them.

At the end of the event, one of the women that I didn't have the chance to talk to came to introduce herself to me.

Within less than 5 minutes of talking, we started to talk about sex. It came on the topic as I was telling her that this morning I was going to do crossfit and I did show her this video on my phone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVq-IS__mLc

and immediately she did ask me if I would do the crossfit girl in the video.

to which I said no... too muscular for my taste...

I left afterward. I will see her back today. Keypoint again: She did approach me and initiated sex discussion within less than 5 mins.

DMSI 3.2 looks promising...

Ok. I'm out. I'm preparing myself to do my workout session...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - sw72hw - 02-23-2018

Cold approach and talking about sex, that's great, but

(02-23-2018, 06:58 AM)lano1106 Wrote: She told us her story that she come at that restaurant every thursday to eat 2 giant meat balls served on a small slice of bread.

I think this part is golden. Evilgrin

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - 4Kingdoms - 02-23-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVq-IS__mLc
First 2 seconds of the video I was wondering...
"Where is the girl he is talking about??"
Then I realized that wasn't a man working out!!

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - Benjamin - 02-23-2018

Awesome result!

Yeah that crossfit girl is horrible.. I like girls in shape but when they go that far it's disgusting. And sadly there seems to be a movement encouraging it. But the girl that come up to you asking if you'd do the one in the video is a good sign in general, as a way to bring up sex.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-23-2018

ok, here is a summary of dmsi 3.2 day 2. Despite having an horrible headache for the whole day, I got a nice day.

I attribute the headache to possible too much wine drinking yesterday and maybe due to the stress related to the importance of my meeting today. Hopefully, this isn't dmsi sideeffect.

I got a shock when I looked at the mirror few mins ago. I had the impression that my beard got whiter during the day. Again, it must be due to the whitish hotel bathroom light....

I'm taking some rest before returning to a party organized for my group. Lets see if I have crunchy stories to report back tomorrow morning...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - K-Train - 02-23-2018

Hey Iano, those women who opened you how would you rate them looks wise? Great results so far man, keep it up!

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-24-2018

(02-23-2018, 08:43 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Iano, those women who opened you how would you rate them looks wise? Great results so far man, keep it up!

the meat balls lady was older and not my type.

The second one, I'm not 100% sold but when I look at her, I can imagine her naked and it tiggles down there. That probably means that she was a yes.

btw, I did receive a nice shoulder massage by her tonight.

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-24-2018

3.2: Day 3:

I got this headache since yesterday. Yesterday eveming was party. I took no wine and did drink moderately.
Maybe something in my room is giving me an headache like the air or the water that I drink.

Maybe it is something else. I feel tension in my neck and shoulders. When I focus and try to relax, the headache seems to want to go away.

I have a slight feeling as if my brain is pulsing and/or radiating.

Ok, so let the esoteric aside.

Yesterday party, there were a lot of women. In fact, there was more women than men.

I got some good attention such as a shoulder massage
A girl that keep bumping into me with her big boobs
One that said that she was in a mongamous relation so she couldn't fuck around (but we are going to meet at my hotel, wednesday morning)

Coming back to my room with one of them would have been something pleasant but I didn't create the situation for that happen.

Talking about TID and/or reality bending.

This morning, I walked from my hotel to the nearest starbuck to go get a coffee and on my way back, I bumped again into the big boobs girl. IMHO, a very unlikely event that we pass at the same place at the same time.

I didn't recognize her at first. She offered that we connect on Skype and we might be doing together tonight.

So this unlikely event happening might lead to some fun action tonight... that is starting to be very cool...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 02-26-2018

Saterday, I did stay quiet. No hook up with the randomly met girl. Anyway, I don't like how she behaves. She attempts to undo my lead and take the lead herself by counterproposing stuff to do.

This is a losing frame from a seduction point of view and I am just letting it go away.

Sunday morning, I went do crossfit. I made myself a good injury. I was doing 30 inches boxjumping and at one jump, I misstep and the edge of the wooden box did violently scratch my tibia with a 1 inch long deep scratch. The wound is healing well but it did slightly changed. With this open wound, my plan to swim in the ocean were stopped.

After 4 days overthere, we had the best weather since I did arrive. I have been told that I was a bit unlucky as it is warmer usually. but still the warmest day of my stay couldn't go to waste.

It was maybe 15 degree celsius at noon but as I get closer to the ocean, it became more windy and cooler. I did stay until the sunset and it was one of the most beautiful thing that I have for a long time. Honestly, when I left, I was freezing. You will understand later down the story why this is important.

I did few interactions with women at the beach. I was playful, I did enjoy to make the women laugh and it was very easy to build rapport. I spoke with one brazilian mother and she did share a lot details about her life. I didn't try to escalate as it was worthless. She had 2 young kids under her supervision and was going back home with them in minutes.

I did notice at least 2 hot women looking at my direction or at me during my stay at the beach. I didn't act on that. I wanted to postpone my action as I was busy on something else. That was my excuse for not acting on those IOIs. On both cases, we had the chance to pass by each other and I tried to establish eye contact. and on both cases, I didn't feel interest to go further than that.

During dinner, me and 2 friends went to a steakhouse. The waitress was super cute. I don't know why but I kinda imagined that she was into me. When she gave me my dish our hands did caress each other. She had a skin so soft, I could imagine how good it would be to touche her everywhere. This did arouse me a bit.

Monday morning:
For reasons not interesting to share, I had to go to bed very late. Something like 2AM. I had the unreasonable expectation to wake at 6AM, go do my crossfit at 7 and return for my convention that was starting somewhere around 8:30. I woke up tired and with a sore throat. I decided to just sleep more instead.

When I got out of my room to go at the convention, I felt a little bit intimidated. I have never seen so many people at the same place. They say officially that there is 6,500 attendees. And there is a lot of very hot women.

Along the morning, I felt more alpha, I shouted at people to have their attention. This is a bit outside what I'm usually do but it worked and I got the desired attention.

On our way to the first speech, we have been interrupted by a booth babe. You have to take those interactions with a grain of salt as those girls are paid to be gorgeous, build rapport and sell you whatever they are representing. but still there was a beautiful sexual tension that I was basking in. It was a very hot interaction. Even not being a good prospect for her service, she did made the extra mile to be helpful. She invited me to connect with her on LinkedIn. and she did offer me to connect me with a friend that might help me with my social medias marketing.

Oh she had the most beautiful cleavage showing her 2 soft and big tits that was amazing and hard to not look at them...

Here is an intesting takeaway. It some point she said that she was the luckiest woman in the world to spend her whole day with her male partner.

My buddy did interpret that as meaning that she was engaged with the guy and was a polite way to say back off.

I did interpret what she said as totally the opposite way. To me, it was sarcasm and in reality she would prefer to be anywhere else except with the boring guy and it was an indirect way for her to invite me to make a move.

THIS is maybe DMSI effect. No one is right. No one is wrong and you just adjust your reality the way you interpret it. It is up to each of us to interpret sexual signals in a favorable way to us.

I left the girl. To my regret and this is something that I want to correct is to take phone numbers and immediately setup wine date at my room. This is something that I have never done and I have nothing to lose to try it. Maybe a lot of girls that I am interacting with are craving for that and I am holding back for irrational reasons.

We went to a 1 hour speech. The room was freezing. I was cold. MY throat did soar. I was feeling tired. I keep hinting at my health conditions since the beginning of this post, we will reach the conclusion of this open loop very soon.

We then go lunch in a restaurant. I don't know what did happen. I did flirt more aggressively and more hard than usual with our cute blonde waitress. The feeling was interesting. It was like it wasn't me who was doing this thing. I was like a passive viewer watching a movie and lookning what guy does to the girl. I was not feeling bad for my flirt. I did liked it very much and I can see how more success can be obtained by being like that. I guess this is what it feels to change. I love that sensation!

Ok after the lunch, now that was it. I was really feeling sick and tired so despite the event being very important, I said that I would rest a little bit for the rest of the afternoon and catch up later for the last remaining social events of the day.

This is when I went in my bed that I felt really bad. It is feeling like I got the flu when I was freezing at the beach. I having fever. I'm boiling. Feel exhausted. MY ass muscles are sore as they are building white blood cells to fight the flu.

So pretty much this is why I am writing my last days stories instead of hunting wild adventures with sexy women present at the event. Here is the funny thing: This is NOT the first time being sick stops me to have wild sexual adventures with women. It did happen several time in the past where all the planets were aligned all the conditions were perfect to have a week-end of wild sexual debauchery end EXACTLY the friday evening, A illness, a cold, tiredness, fever stops me to execute the plan.

I think that this is the way that a very powerful entity in my mind does to stop me executing the program... it is possibly more than just very bad timing. I suspect that this is a subconcious complex protection mecanism for going up to the end...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-01-2018

Ok, I'm back home. To be honest, in the last 2 days, I got fantastic VIP treatment from all the women that I have seen. Maybe this effect did wears out a little bit during the DMSI break. It feels great to retrieve it back as it feels so good!

Not only that, I feel like everytime that I interact with an attractive woman, this has become defacto a sexual interaction. I can't help but imagine the effect that this is having on her. She might become aroused maybe even starting to be very wet. I haven't 'scored' yet with 3.2 but the feeling that this is giving me make every interaction with a woman a delicious experience/adventure...

In the previous post, I did mention the booth girl flirt where I kinda missed the chance to propose a hang out plan on the spot. That was kinda pussy from me and I have agreed to do better next time but I did follow in chat with her because I had nothing to lose to try that. I got a rejection and a very important takeaway. That type of reaction did affect me in the past and this made me more carefully than needed when interacting with women (especially with all the #metoo drama...). This time it didn't at all. This is a crucial learning because part of being a badboy that women are irresistibly attracted to is that they go for what they want regardless of what others may think. What just happened, just make me want to be bolder, be more direct because I have learned how much I was unaffected by that shit. This is very cool!

So here is the exchange. It is even not worth to reply back imho... and is it me or it seems like she is getting some kind of evil, weird and wicked pleasure to turn me down??

me: It has been nice meeting you yesterday. I like your energy. you are very dynamic woman

her: Thanks so much for the compliment! Nice to meet you as well. I hope you had a great day yesterday. So yes - the company you should reach out to is xyz (removed to ensure anonymity of people involved)

me: sure I will ASAP. tell me. do you like wine?

her: Hahaha I love wine.

me: oh great. you are scoring points with me by saying that. If you don't have late evening plans, then we have to hang out together to share some wine glasses because I would love to hear your best Saskatchewan stories!

her: Hahaha oh I had a LATE night last night and will tonight as well. And then my boyfriend comes to meet me here in San Diego tomorrow so I don’t know if that will work. Sounds like a good time though. Sorry!

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-05-2018

Today, I went back to my crossfit gym after having not gone there for the last 2 weeks (Also meaning that the last time was before DMSI 3.2).

I have stumbled into 2 girls with whom I have a good complicity (to not say that I think that they are into me....)

The small one was doing all she could to get my attention. Once she was having it, she was focusing on something else and as soon as I was doing the same, she was back trying to win my attention. It seems like she was playing with a cat and a string and I was the cat.

The other thing that I remember about that interaction was that she was very close to me and was much more touchy than usual to a point where it was close to be sexually arousing...

it was fun!

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-17-2018

I kinda lost track of which day I am in the DMSI 3.2 B cycle. I guess that I will flip to A at the beginning of next month.

I made an important realization Friday. I do use dating app on mobile. More actively in the last week due to the increasing urge to mate that is building inside me.

Girl that I find attractive, I most of the time take the time to read their description and I find that a lot of women in my age range are single moms or girls that say that they are searching for serious relationship. No hook ups, no one night stands.

If you ask my opinion, I don't consider myself in the hook-up/one night category as I'm not sending dick pics and I insist to at least meet the girl once before deciding if I want to have sex with her.

I'm totally honest with them. I tell them that everything is on the table including LTR but only if I meet the right one so committing to a LTR right out of the bat isn't something that I'm looking for.

I just want to meet a nice girl to take a drink and discover the nice person behind the cute pics that I saw.

Well by saying just that, a lot of the time, it ends up being a huge waste of time since as soon as I say outloud my mind about what I'm looking those crazy girls just stop talking to me.

So I decided to go out of my comfort zone and flip the table. I wrote exactly in my description what I am looking for. Basically I want the girls who see my profile to qualify themselves. I did realize that most of my previous girlfriends didn't have a high sex drive. I just had a flash friday. I want a very horny girl. I want to qualify girls that I hang out with to have a strong libido. Ideally, that she has about the same libido than I do but why not trying nymphomaniacs to see how it is to be with a girl that always want to do it...

It is not word for word since it is written in french in my profile but in essence:

I'm looking to meet an attractive woman to meet her somewhere where we can share a drink, discover each other and share good moments if there are sparks between us.

I have nothing against commitment but the ONLY way that I can imagine myself to commit to a woman is IF and ONLY if the relation starts with a highly addictive physical passion. IMO, it is ridiculous to filter out guys based on if they are looking a monogamous commitment or not before meeting. It is like signing a blank check without trying out the merchandise first. I have many interests but lets say that good sex is pretty much on top of the list. If it is not important for you, sorry we aren't made to be together...

I just wrote that and publish it and I started to doubt about it. I thought that it was maybe too direct. Maybe I would offend some readers. I was already thinking about toning it down by talking about adventure and spontaneity instead but I said screw that. Lets try it out few days. It didn't take long that I got few very interesting inquiries. This did made me realize this. What I wrote was very polarizing. Yes it will offend the low libido single mothers that are looking for providers but the high libido girls that I am looking for are going to love what they read. and it did turn out exactly like that to my surprise.

At least 2 nice girls contacted me to tell me that they were thinking exactly like me but were too shy to write it. and we started to have sexual loaded discussion straight from the start...

So that was the big takeaway. I want to hang out with high libido girls, you need to qualify them for that(or whatever your thing is). No idea why I didn't never done it before... Yes I have standards for women but somehow high libido criteria wasn't in the qualification tests... big mistake... it is in now...

and it is a big time saver. I won't waste time chatting with girls that aren't interested in what I'm looking for...

I kinda feel silly to state the obvious but that was my ah ah moment. Like if I was hypnotized with a blank spot regarding sex and I got clarity about what I want exactly...

RE: lano adventures with DMSI - lano1106 - 03-25-2018

I decided to try the DMSI Ultrasonic version since Friday. I'm listening it a little bit more than just a loop/day. It seems to work well for me.

interesting things did happen...

I saw a very cute and sexy blonde girl on Tinder. I didn't match or interact with her on the app BUT, I did bump into her twice this week-end by going at the nearby grocery. I ended up at the grocery at the same time than the girl Friday afternoon and sunday afternoon.

How likely is it that you see a cute girl on Tinder and you bump into her twice in a few days span? That must be the reality bending manifestation....

I kinda remember her that when I was teasing the cashier (I always do that...) last december, she was right behind me in the lane and did jump into the discussion..(that did happen while I was using DMSI 3.1)... I did interpret that as her attempting to flirt with me but I didn't bite back then.

First time that I did bump into her. I just did saw her for 3 seconds. I didn't really had the chance to say hi.

Sunday afternoon, she was walking in my direction and I did try to playfully block her way with my cart... She was just avoiding starring at me so I didn't even bother to try talking with her... No idea why, but if I were to guess, I would say that despite her sex appeal, she has maybe insecurities and may suffer from self-image issues and hence, I was too high value for her to consider worthy enough for me...

Friday at the gym, I got a LOT of female attention... from 4 different women... one of them did enter into my personal space. Like she was maybe 2 inches from me... I could felt the sexual tension... I thought that she was about to invite me to her place... she must have thought about doing it....

When I did pick up my daughter at the end of the school day, her cute teacher did came see me to tell me that my daughter needed some random school furniture for this week. This is something that she could have left a note but she wanted to come tell me in person...

Friday, a consistent pattern to most women that I did see on Friday was nervous uncontrollable giggling...

I think that this female reaction did boosted my confidence... So I decided, lets go out Saturday evening. I went to a club by myself. I didn't spark attraction there nor did I flash on some girl that I did see over there... It was fun nonetheless. I spent $40, took 3 drinks. Spent about 1hour and half there. I did dance a bit. It was refreshing but bottom line, the lesson that I did receive was that club girls weren't for me...

Today was amazing too. 2 women literally handed me their phone #. I started to text them. And both of them have high libido. One want to meet Wednesday morning and she did even already sent me 2 nudes pics....