Subliminal Talk
The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-The-great-journey-begins-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shawn - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 02:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote: The only other way I know of with an Apple phone is to get Dropbox and Jukebox.

^^This

Dropbox can only play MP3 while Style Jukebox can both but it is no (more) free. Sad thing with Style Jukebox: you cannot have the same file multiple times in your playlist so you would need to upload it multiple times with slightly different filename. AND: Make sure you set the the settings for streaming and download to Hi-Res in Jukebox. Otherwise the file will be recompressed (and become garbage).

And as Shannon said, iTunes will usually alter your file, don't know if you can prevent it for sure.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Benjamin - 07-06-2017

This guide might help.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/put-subliminals-ipad-iphone-ios-device/

Though i'm not sure how much Iphones have changed since then as it's a few years old, if it's changed i'll have to update it with the rest of the faq i'm working on.

I don't have an iphone to test though. I much prefer Samsung though it has it's annoyances. Like my phone that was 10+ years old would show the actual time a message was sent, the S5 only shows when you receive it, so if you turn your phone on it just says the time the message comes through. Such a simple but useful feature that they missed.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 02:38 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 02:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote: The only other way I know of with an Apple phone is to get Dropbox and Jukebox.

^^This

Dropbox can only play MP3 while Style Jukebox can both but it is no (more) free. Sad thing with Style Jukebox: you cannot have the same file multiple times in your playlist so you would need to upload it multiple times with slightly different filename. AND: Make sure you set the the settings for streaming and download to Hi-Res in Jukebox. Otherwise the file will be recompressed (and become garbage).

And as Shannon said, iTunes will usually alter your file, don't know if you can prevent it for sure.

I downloaded Jukebox on the computer AND my phone so that way I can link my phone to the computer and transfer the file from the computer to the phone.

Now I have it on my phone.

So thats not enough?

How do i set the settings for streaming and download to Hi-Res?

(07-06-2017, 02:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: Be careful that iTunes doesn't alter your subliminal file while handling it. Apple assumes you are a complete moron and tries to think for you a lot. In this case, it will likely destroy the file if they attempt to re-encode/transcode it.

Im using Jukebox

^^This

Can I just replay the subliminal? Because I can do that, plus I'm downloading only one file. If i am not supposed to, how do i upload again?

And IF I need to upload again, I just drag the file from the computer again to Jukebox, if I'm not mistaken?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shawn - 07-07-2017

(07-06-2017, 06:58 PM)omi95 Wrote:

^^This

Can I just replay the subliminal? Because I can do that, plus I'm downloading only one file. If i am not supposed to, how do i upload again?

And IF I need to upload again, I just drag the file from the computer again to Jukebox, if I'm not mistaken?

In the settings of Jukebox there is a point calls "audio quality". You have to set the options inside to Hi-Res.

Other than that I am using my browser to upload the files.

Edit: Just to make it clear, I am talking here about the cloud service called "Style Jukebox" and their app, not about the jukebox app for Dropbox.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-07-2017

(07-07-2017, 01:08 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

^^This

In the settings of Jukebox there is a point calls "audio quality". You have to set the options inside to Hi-Res.

Edit: Just to make it clear, I am talking here about the cloud service called "Style Jukebox" and their app, not about the jukebox app for Dropbox.

Yes I am using the app service itself, not from jukebox. I switched the audio quality to Hi-Res. So I am good then?

(07-07-2017, 02:05 AM)omi95 Wrote:

^^This

Yes I am using the app service itself, not from jukebox. I switched the audio quality to Hi-Res. So I am good then?

If you downloaded the file to your phone before changed the settings you have to delete the file and re-download to your phone as the previous download would have low quality and lost information. If you just used streaming you will be fine anyway.

(07-07-2017, 03:14 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 02:38 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: ^^This

If you downloaded the file to your phone before changed the settings you have to delete the file and re-download to your phone as the previous download would have low quality and lost information. If you just used streaming you will be fine anyway.

Now I understand, by streaming you mean just playing the sub right?

(07-07-2017, 03:32 AM)omi95 Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 06:58 PM)omi95 Wrote: Can I just replay the subliminal? Because I can do that, plus I'm downloading only one file. If i am not supposed to, how do i upload again?

Yeah, without saving on your device.

(07-07-2017, 06:40 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 01:08 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: In the settings of Jukebox there is a point calls "audio quality". You have to set the options inside to Hi-Res.

So once I use it I would have to delete it from my phone THEN, re download it on my phone from the computer?

I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I just want to make sure Im doing the right thing.

Day 2 (July 5, 2017)

Went to my grandmas house with my father and my little brother. The day was beautiful outside, so I decided to walk outside for a little bit to get some fresh air. As I walked by, I did noticed some IOI's from some girls but nothing crazy. There were some department stores nearby so I decided to check them out since I had nothing else to do that day.

First place I went to was actually a supermarket, I went there to buy some coconut water (yummy). Was a decent looking latina girl at the cash register (6), I asked how was here day going. She responded back with a very quick reply of "good", after that she barely gave eye contact to me. No sign of interest there.

Next, I went to a clothing store (forgot the name but lets just call it modells), as I entered in there was male worker on the other side of the store and he yelled "HELLO WELCOME TO MODELLS!". I was a bit surprised there. I said "good thank you".

Not too far from him there was two guys and a girl talking(4) (all workers). The (another latina)girl loudly asked if I needed any help and I said "no thanks". Then she insisted that the shorts behind me were on sale, and I said "ok thanks". She gave me some eye contact though. However I was like the only one in there so that may have been the reason.

After that, walked around the area some more, and some decent IOI' here and there, mostly eye contact. Went back to my grandmas house and went home shortly after.

Overall an ordinary day.

(07-07-2017, 08:43 AM)omi95 Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 06:40 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 02:05 AM)omi95 Wrote: Yes I am using the app service itself, not from jukebox. I switched the audio quality to Hi-Res. So I am good then?

So once I use it I would have to delete it from my phone THEN, re download it on my phone from the computer?

I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I just want to make sure Im doing the right thing.

No, only if you did download it to make it available offline BEFORE you changed the settings. If you download once with correct settings you can simply leave it until you want to delete it.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-08-2017

Can I listen to DSMI while Im playing a video? In other words can I watch a video while I listen to the sub at the same time? Its on the PC