Subliminal Talk
The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-The-great-journey-begins-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-03-2017

So I made an exciting decision today that I am going use DMSI today. I have used E2 for 1 month in the past and I noticed an overall improvement in my mood and I can't thank Shannon enough for this.

So here are my stats

21 years old

no lay count/virgin (for now)

Eat healthy (don't take meds)

Have a retail job

live in NYC

Now just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean that I am awkward with girls, its just that I've been super picky with girls (now I think that this is an excuse that I'm telling myself so that way I can stay in my "comfort zone" so to speak.

If that is the case then I KNOW that DMSI is going to take care of it, because I know i have deep rooted issues when it comes to women, it makes me feel bad when I say this, but I truly believe in the saying "lying to yourself is the worst thing you can do".

Plus if i tell the truth to myself, I am accepting the problems that I have, and I'm going to work on them. I used to be very awkward when it came to talking to girls in high school, and somewhat in college. BOOM there's a negative programming.

I also used to buy girls things and be the "nice guy", BOOM another one.
I also put girls on a pedestal and boost their status in comparison to me. Bam another one!

When a girl would say something mean to me, I would "hulk up" and react to them. Wow four things that are bad.
I would also get VERY needy when it comes to texting, I would text a girl for hours and on top of that I would repeatedly ask them to "hangout". Number 5

When a girl doesn't respond? I am not going to even go there.

When it comes to pretty girls I would get a bit intimidated.

There is more but I would stop here

Some of these things I don't do anymore because I have learned the "hard way" and from experience. I have also recently started looking at RSD (Real Social Dynamics). If you guys don't know what that is, you have to check it out. Also knowing that I live in NYC, its going to get interesting.

This is the end of my speech, see ya!Smile

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Blacksheep - 07-03-2017

(....)

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-03-2017

(07-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Travis Wrote: You sound a lot like my younger self. Don't worry, DMSIs about to blow yo' socks off

Wow it is great that we have common history. If this thing is THAT powerful I have to prepare my self thenWink

One question, I realized that when I bought DMSI, it gave me a lot of files to download. And some of the files have the word "flac" and "mp3" right next to them.
What does that mean? Is there a difference? If so, which would be better to listen to?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Duke.Togo - 07-03-2017

Flac files are higher quality overall, so if you have a player that supports it, I would suggest that.

Welcome to the DMSI Jedi Council.

(07-03-2017, 01:31 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Flac files are higher quality overall, so if you have a player that supports it, I would suggest that.

Thanks and how do I know if my player supports it? It would just play?

(07-03-2017, 01:47 PM)omi95 Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 01:31 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Flac files are higher quality overall, so if you have a player that supports it, I would suggest that.

Thanks and how do I know if my player supports it? It would just play?

Yup. You can also look online to find players that are compatible with Flac files. VLC is one. There are a few others, but I don't recall what they are off the top of my head.

Otherwise, the MP3 works as well and that will work across any player.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Benjamin - 07-03-2017

My ipod doesn't play flac for example, because it's a damn apple. Undecided

But I can on my pc.

Shannon wrote -

Quote:I estimate that there is about a 3 to 5% increase in the clarity of the audio with FLAC encoding. You will likely notice a difference using FLAC, but it probably won't be a huge one.

MP3 throws away data that is considered "statistically irrelevant" based on human hearing. This is called lossy compression. Throw away what won't be missed anyway.

FLAC uses lossless compression. No matter how unlikely it is to be detected by human healing, it is kept.

MP3 (the way I make them) gives you 10% of the file size of the original file, and approximately 94% of the effectiveness. FLAC gives you around 50% of the file size, and 100% of the effectiveness.

(07-03-2017, 04:44 PM)Benjamin Wrote: My ipod doesn't play flac for example, because it's a damn apple. Undecided

But I can on my pc.

Shannon wrote -

Quote:I estimate that there is about a 3 to 5% increase in the clarity of the audio with FLAC encoding. You will likely notice a difference using FLAC, but it probably won't be a huge one.

MP3 throws away data that is considered "statistically irrelevant" based on human hearing. This is called lossy compression. Throw away what won't be missed anyway.

FLAC uses lossless compression. No matter how unlikely it is to be detected by human healing, it is kept.

MP3 (the way I make them) gives you 10% of the file size of the original file, and approximately 94% of the effectiveness. FLAC gives you around 50% of the file size, and 100% of the effectiveness.

Gotcha. Thanks so much. Also what is the difference between A and B? I know version A has healing in it, and B doesn't. Is that the only difference?, if not tell me. Is B stronger?

Start with A and spend 32 days on it before going over to B.

Don't start with B, especially if this is your first time running DMSI. Spend the time with A first and then move over to B.

You might want to read other DMSI users journals to get an idea of what their experiences with the sub have been, to better prepare yourself for whatever comes up for your personally.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shannon - 07-04-2017

(07-03-2017, 06:36 PM)omi95 Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 04:44 PM)Benjamin Wrote: My ipod doesn't play flac for example, because it's a damn apple. Undecided

But I can on my pc.

Shannon wrote -

Gotcha. Thanks so much. Also what is the difference between A and B? I know version A has healing in it, and B doesn't. Is that the only difference?, if not tell me. Is B stronger?

The only difference in scripting is that A has healing and clearing enabled, and B has it disabled. This may sound like a small thing, but the difference in the experience is vast and you will definitely want to follow the instructions and get at least a month of A in -- unless you are a serious badass, or just like to do things the hard way.

I have not seen too many people set out to do B side only and make it more than a week or two so far.

B and A are equal in "strength". They just have a different specific way of achieving their goals. A side does it by trying to deal with, heal and clear out anything that triggers resistance. B side says, "Resistance? Let's just tunnel right through that shit, no matter what it costs or what it takes."

Do some time on A first. Wink

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Raikahoken - 07-04-2017

Well you can convert FLAC to Apple lossless format, ALAC. Your iPod will play it then.

All the best OP! Keep us posted!

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-04-2017

okay, so about the ASRB technology. What happens if I have to use the bathroom? I have no way of controlling that. I use earphones BTW. Because I heard I am not supposed to interrupt the subliminal. I pause it before I use the bathroom. Is that okay?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-04-2017

Day 1

Listened to 2 loops today in the morning before I went to work. Noticed IOI's here and there, nothing crazy. Just a regular day.