Subliminal Talk
Question about DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Question about DMSI (/Thread-Question-about-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 02:19 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 01:41 PM)omi95 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 12:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: A lot of long term planning went into the development and the design of 6G. Making it consistent only makes sense, given that 6G is an effort to achieve the highest degree possible of effectiveness and power that a subliminal is capable of having. In other words... I got tired of always developing the technology and rebuilding everything... so the goal was to find the limit and then build everything exactly once, uniformly effective and powerful across the board. It turns out that this is impossible, since not all the technologies in 6G skeleton script will apply for every goal, but at least I have a consistent set of options for every goal's needs. So each program will have a potentially different set of technologies active according to what best achieves the goals of that particular title, but all of them will be accessing the same exact set of options as to what technologies are available to build into the title.

This design goal and development work was started 3+ years ago, so I have had a lot of time to design it and the end goal of how it should work.

Is DMSI more powerful in terms of healing, than E2?

Why are you repeating that question? It has been answered multiple times and can be read about in other threads as well.

Yes DMSI is more powerful in terms of healing compared to E2. It's not as broad but will clear anything that's related to your sexuality, which more or less is everything.
But if you have something that's not related to your sexuality, DMSI will not "heal" it.

So basically it heals almost everything, since you said that my sexuality is more or less is everything.

RE: Question about DMSI - Shawn - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 02:54 PM)omi95 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 12:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: A lot of long term planning went into the development and the design of 6G. Making it consistent only makes sense, given that 6G is an effort to achieve the highest degree possible of effectiveness and power that a subliminal is capable of having. In other words... I got tired of always developing the technology and rebuilding everything... so the goal was to find the limit and then build everything exactly once, uniformly effective and powerful across the board. It turns out that this is impossible, since not all the technologies in 6G skeleton script will apply for every goal, but at least I have a consistent set of options for every goal's needs. So each program will have a potentially different set of technologies active according to what best achieves the goals of that particular title, but all of them will be accessing the same exact set of options as to what technologies are available to build into the title.

This design goal and development work was started 3+ years ago, so I have had a lot of time to design it and the end goal of how it should work.

Why are you repeating that question? It has been answered multiple times and can be read about in other threads as well.

Yes DMSI is more powerful in terms of healing compared to E2. It's not as broad but will clear anything that's related to your sexuality, which more or less is everything.
But if you have something that's not related to your sexuality, DMSI will not "heal" it.

So basically it heals almost everything, since you said that my sexuality is more or less is everything.

Well, everything is interconnected, so it will help with most stuff. But the scope of E2 is still a bit broader but much less powerful.

(07-01-2017, 02:59 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 02:54 PM)omi95 Wrote:

Well, everything is interconnected, so it will help with most stuff. But the scope of E2 is still a bit broader but much less powerful.

Sounds like DMSI is a better fit

RE: Question about DMSI - Zane - 07-01-2017

Indeed it is..

RE: Question about DMSI - ReeZoX - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 04:18 PM)omi95 Wrote: Sounds like E2 is a better fit

Well, for what purposes are you gonna be running the sub?

Hard to answer else what "your fit" would be.

(07-01-2017, 04:24 PM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:18 PM)omi95 Wrote: Sounds like E2 is a better fit

Well, for what purposes are you gonna be running the sub?

Hard to answer else what "your fit" would be.
Oops I meant DMSI Smile

RE: Question about DMSI - Benjamin - 07-01-2017

Quote:Cool but is the healing more powerful than E2 itself? Because I see that it is far more advanced than E2.

For what it does yes, which is clearing/healing what is in the way of achieving the DMSI goals.

E2 is more broad and focused on healing alot more, so if you need alot more healing in general then that might be more beneficial.

Shannon wrote...

Quote:DMSI uses current 5.5G tech. E2 uses early 5.5G tech. DMSI wins.
E2 is somewhat broader in scope. DMSI focuses on healing and clearing all of everything that is preventing you from being irresistibly sexually attractive. Which is a surprising about of overlap with E2. E2 wins.
E2 goes at your pace. DMSI goes at it's own pace. DMSI wins for speed.
E2 and DMSI have emotional shielding. But DMSI is using more advanced technology, and works better at this. DMSI wins.
The only reason to use E2 over DMSI is that the goal of each program is different. If you only want healing... E2 wins. If you don;t mind becoming irresistibly sexually attractive in the process... DMSI wins.
E2 will deeply heal you, but it will not go faster than you can handle.

DMSI is a much more powerful program, and it does not attempt to go at your pace so the journey is more like a forced march and can be very challenging at times. It is several times more powerful than E2, but does not have as specific a focus on healing or as broad spectrum a healing impact.

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 07-03-2017

Ok guys, I have made my choice. DMSI it is. I'm going to start using it today. Lets see what happens

RE: Question about DMSI - thor2014 - 07-04-2017

I believe 3.2 will be the final version and the project will be closed down. Shannon will be focusing this attention on upgrading other products to 5.5G.

RE: Question about DMSI - omi95 - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 08:06 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I believe 3.2 will be the final version and the project will be closed down. Shannon will be focusing this attention on upgrading other products to 5.5G.

Would DMSI still be available?

RE: Question about DMSI - Nox - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 08:06 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I believe 3.2 will be the final version and the project will be closed down. Shannon will be focusing this attention on upgrading other products to 5.5G.

Thor, I love you man.

RE: Question about DMSI - Blacksheep - 07-04-2017

(....)

RE: Question about DMSI - Benjamin - 07-04-2017

I don't know where you get all this stuff from Thor.

Shannon hasn't said anywhere that 3.2 will be the last version.

RE: Question about DMSI - Zane - 07-04-2017

Sometimes I think that it can reach 3.5 V. As we are not on 6G yet.