Subliminal Talk
I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it (/Thread-I-just-bought-BIABW-and-ready-to-use-it)

I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - omi95 - 06-09-2017

So i decided to stop using E2 and start using BIABW (Become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women) to see how this would work out. Would keep you guys postedSmile

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - omi95 - 06-10-2017

Day 1

So i just woke up from having a goodnight's sleep. Don't notice any thing except I feel very good. I listened to the subliminal for 9 hours which is a good time frame.

I haven't stepped out the door yet, however I have work today so I will see what happens.

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - Raykon - 06-11-2017

why dont you use DMSI instead?

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - Ricardo - 06-11-2017

$200+ price difference?

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - Raykon - 06-12-2017

(06-11-2017, 11:57 PM)Ricardo Wrote: $200+ price difference?

If it's about the money I understand but if you can afford it DMSI is much more worth it and effective.

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - omi95 - 06-12-2017

yep

(06-12-2017, 12:12 AM)Rayhon Wrote:

If it's about the money I understand but if you can afford it DMSI is much more worth it and effective.

You are absolutely right, that's why I would use it later on, when the time and money permits.

OK so it seems like I'm going to have to pause listening to this subliminal until Wednesday, because I live in NYC and there is a heat wave blasting through us right now.

My room has no air conditioner so I won't be able to sleep there as its too hot. I would be going to my brothers room instead, but the problem is that he's 16 and I won't be able to listen to it. And no I don't have sleeping headphones yet.

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - apollolux - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 09:01 AM)omi95 Wrote: OK so it seems like I'm going to have to pause listening to this subliminal until Wednesday, because I live in NYC and there is a heat wave blasting through us right now.

My room has no air conditioner so I won't be able to sleep there as its too hot. I would be going to my brothers room instead, but the problem is that he's 16 and I won't be able to listen to it. And no I don't have sleeping headphones yet.

I have a small fan aimed directly at me during this NYC heat. It's Vornado brand (I explicitly looked for Vornado because I've found that to be the best buy for many kinds of fans) and I got it at a Target or KMart a few years back. Maybe pick one up if it's in your price range?

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - omi95 - 06-14-2017

Okay I'm about to start BIABW again. I am just going to start from stratch again and count this as day 1 guys.
Its 8:52pm as I write this

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - omi95 - 06-14-2017

(06-12-2017, 09:54 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 09:01 AM)omi95 Wrote: OK so it seems like I'm going to have to pause listening to this subliminal until Wednesday, because I live in NYC and there is a heat wave blasting through us right now.

I have a small fan aimed directly at me during this NYC heat. It's Vornado brand (I explicitly looked for Vornado because I've found that to be the best buy for many kinds of fans) and I got it at a Target or KMart a few years back. Maybe pick one up if it's in your price range?

Thanks gonna check that out.

RE: I just bought BIABW and ready to use it - omi95 - 06-15-2017

Day 1

So I listened to the subliminal for 8-10 hours uninterrupted last night. I woke up feeling very good today. I'm going to my workplace today so I could take care of things. Lets see how this goes.