Subliminal Talk
Mojam's E2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mojam's E2 Journal (/Thread-Mojam-s-E2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-07-2017

(07-07-2017, 10:48 AM)mojamhaque Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 10:34 AM)Zane Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 10:28 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: I have another question in my mind. Would MLS5.5G work for Video Tutorials?

Yes it does. My sister is living proof. She used MLS-5G. Before that she was stupid teenage girl.

Thanks Zane. One question please "How much time your sis required to use MLS 5G for her such improvement?

40 days

(07-07-2017, 10:45 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: I think fear is the main barrier of my success. I have a lot of fear hidden inside me. Some are known and some are unknown to me. Due to fear-
+. I can't study properly.
+. I can't give my exam properly so my exam success is very low
+. I can't talk with strangers, boss types persons, seniors properly. So I miss a lot of opportunity.
+. I can't pick the opportunity so I just miss them
+. I can't build up my personality. I am almost confidence less
+. I can't express myself to others
+. I can't trust anybody
+. I easily give up my dream
+. I can't work properly which is harmful for my career
+. I procrastinate my each and every works
+. I can't concentrate on anything.
+. I can't love my reading
+. I can't love my works
+. I can't love my beloved
S
Hope E2 will help me to overcome all my fears....

It took me 2 months to realize all those issues when I was listening to OF-5G. I guess E2 really working overtime and in double speed.

Don't change subs. Keep using E2. Doesn't matter if MLS-5.5G comes in August. You promised urself too Use E2 for 3 month. When it is done then MLS-5.5G will haven arrived by then. Switching today otherwise subs will waste ur time and u will regret and wish that u didn't changed sub...

I have been waiting for MLS 5.5G since February. I know how badly I u want it. But instead I am listening to OF-5G. What choices do you we have. Maybe Universe /God wants this cause this is a better path. All we have to do is wait.l,and after MLS-5.5G has arrived all we have to do is hit play.. I don't thinks there is anything that easier than this.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-07-2017

Quote:How much time you suggest to listen E2 on a row?

It's best to take Shannon's suggestions over anyone elses.

Quote:I have another question in my mind. Would MLS5.5G work for Video Tutorials?

It can work for anything you choose to learn.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-07-2017

(07-07-2017, 12:50 PM)Zane Wrote: Don't change subs. Keep using E2. Doesn't matter if MLS-5.5G comes in August. You promised urself too Use E2 for 3 month. When it is done then MLS-5.5G will haven arrived by then. Switching today otherwise subs will waste ur time and u will regret and wish that u didn't changed sub...

I have been waiting for MLS 5.5G since February. I know how badly I u want it. But instead I am listening to OF-5G. What choices do you we have. Maybe Universe /God wants this cause this is a better path. All we have to do is wait.l,and after MLS-5.5G has arrived all we have to do is hit play.. I don't thinks there is anything that easier than this.

Yes Zane I will play E2 at least 03 months on a row. Then I will go for MLS5.5G. If then MLS5.5G doesn't release I'll continue with E2 until MLS5.5G releases... As far as I know E2 also included the script of OF-5G. So I don't need to change the subs for remove the fears from my mind. So I'll stick with E2 for next two months.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-07-2017

07/07/2017
Day - 36
Listening hour-07 hours

As the day passes with E2 different realization and different questions coming in mind. I just post them in my journal. Everyone like @Zane, @jake says me E2 works on me, I also feel that. At least another 90 days I'll play E2 so that all those benefits are become sustainable for me. Still some worries and fears are exists in my mind. Hope I'll be able to overcome them asap.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-08-2017

Shannon advised me to listen E2 until my all mental and emotional problems specially fears ends. On the other hand it is very essential for me to listen MLS5.5G in order to my career. So I have decided to do as follows-
1. 03 months E2
2. 03 months MLS 5.5G
3. Restart E2 and listen as much as required for overcome fears and all my mental and emotional problems.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-08-2017

08/07/2017
Day - 37
Listening hour-08 hours

Seems my fears are disappearing from me. Feel more fearless than previous. Started reading the book "The confidence gap from fear to freedom" of "DR RUSS HARRIS" for getting some conscious training for overcome fears. Fear is the main enemy of my life.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-09-2017

E2 seems a dangerous sub. It frequently changes my emotional state. Sometimes feel very good. Sometime feels very bad. Sometimes I completely filled with fears and phobias and sometimes feels much confident although in very rare case. Sometimes feels crisis of motivation. I don't know whether these only happening with me or everybody who using E2. Naturally I'm a positive and hopeful person but during the E2 using period I can't think positively and totally becoming hopeless. Ben also told me about that- According to him it is the process of healing. Almighty knows how much time will require to overcome those and become a perfect person.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-09-2017

That's how healing works ups and downs.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-09-2017

It's not dangerous, that kind of thinking really gives the wrong impression. It's not 'creating' those emotions out of nowhere and you aren't suddenly filled with them.. they are already inside you and it's bringing them up a bit at a time to deal with them. It's just bringing to surface the things you've pushed down to heal them.

And it's set to do it at your own pace, at a safe pace.. so it's not suddenly gonna throw absolutely all of it at you at once.

I had a fair bit of intensity come up during E2 myself and I found that if I was just able to stay with it instead of trying to get rid of it, judge it, be annoyed at it.. just feel it, then it would help.

And just realize it will get better. For me when I had alot of intensity when it cleared I noticed I felt better again and something had shifted.

09/07/2017
Day - 38
Listening hour-08 hours

Started the day with confidence, joy and happiness but as the time passed I became again tensed, fearful and negative..... Again after 5 PM found a little bit confidence inside me...

Taking Homeopathic medicine Kali Phos for for temporarily curing my problem but seems it doesn't work or work very slowly for me.

Seems it will take a lot of time to listen E2 for overcome all those fears, phobias and negativity those are hidden inside me. In this case what to do? I don't know. Listening MLS 5.5G also fire urgent for me.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: 09/07/2017
Day - 38
Listening hour-08 hours

Started the day with confidence, joy and happiness but as the time passed I became again tensed, fearful and negative..... Again after 5 PM found a little bit confidence inside me...

Seems I will take a lot of time to listen E2 for overcome all those fears, phobias and negativity those are hidden inside me. In this case what to do? I don't know. Listening MLS 5.5G also fire urgent for me.

This also the case with me. I realised along time ago how much healing I need to do. and three months isn't enough. So I have decided to use MLS-5.5G for about 2 months and after that I will keep on using OF-5G for a long time as learning at maximum speed is something i need to do asap.

(07-09-2017, 07:17 PM)Zane Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 07:10 PM)mojamhaque Wrote: 09/07/2017
Day - 38
Listening hour-08 hours

Seems I will take a lot of time to listen E2 for overcome all those fears, phobias and negativity those are hidden inside me. In this case what to do? I don't know. Listening MLS 5.5G also fire urgent for me.

This also the case with me. I realised along time ago how much healing I need to do. and three months isn't enough. So I have decided to use MLS-5.5G for about 2 months and after that I will keep on using OF-5G for a long time as learning at maximum speed is something i need to do asap.
Thanks Zane. Say I listened 3 months E2. Then 03 months MLS 5.5G and then restart E2 until all my problems are disappeared from me. What you think about my plan? Would the effect of first time listening of E2 remain active after 03 months listening of MLS 5.5G? How much benefit shall I get from MLS 5.5G by listening only 03 months?