Subliminal Talk
Mojam's E2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mojam's E2 Journal (/Thread-Mojam-s-E2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 06:40 PM)Zane Wrote: BASE 5G.

But it would be better if u use MLS-5.5G before going to BASE-5G

Thanks Zane. Actually my life is completely filled up with tension for money. I can't save money that I earn. So always find shortage of money as a result always remain worried about money, financial stability. I can't just carry this further more. E2 helps me to realize that. Hope the more I'll use E2 I will be able to realize more and more. Tension for future just killing me. In order to overcome that I decided that. But my career is also important to me. Due to improve my career I thought to use MLS 5.5G but right now the condition is very worst. So I thought if it would be better to use BASE before MLS 5.5G. Though you advised me to use MLS 5.5G before using BASE so I will stick on that. No matter how much the situation being worst.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-05-2017

Can't sit for study due to procrastination.... Anyhow I want to win this

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 07:33 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: Can't sit for study due to procrastination.... Anyhow I want to win this

You Will.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Benjamin - 07-05-2017

Quote:Probably I found the root of my problem. The root is tension about money. If I had enough money for survive provably I didn't have those tensions. I'm thinking to take my next subliminal for money making (after 03 months completing of E2). I found Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 is the subliminal regarding that. Is there anybody who has the experience of using this sub? How much effective that? Is there any possibility of releasing 5.5G of this? Please let me know that.

BASE and other 6 stage programs won't be upgraded until 6g which will still be quite a while.

Though if you get it then the next version for people who have purchased the previous version is 50% off.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-05-2017

05/07/2017
Day - 34
Listening hour-06 hours

Started the day with some fears of death but after time it dissolved. Right now I am OK. Remaining all others are same as previous. Find myself more attentive in official work which is a good sign for me. Hope more and more improvement will be identified as the day passes.....

At this stage I realized that at any cost I have to improve my skills of programming, problem solving & project management and earn a lot of money. In this case my first choice is entrepreneurship. So I have to make a plan... first build up my skill on which section I want to kick start my business. No doubt software development firm is my first choice. So build up the skill in software development, computer programming, problem solving, project management. In order to build up my skill on those section I have to read more and more.. So MLS5.5G is required after completing E2 (03 months). Then kick start the business on software development. At that time I will need BASE. All of them will help me to become a super skilled, super successful software entrepreneur. Also DMSI is one of my favorite... I wish if I could listen more than one program once at a time... but it is not possible.. So my listening order (probably)-
1. E2
2. MLS 5.5
3. BASE
4. DMSI
5. Another one that Shannon Declared for Physical, Mental, Emotional health and pain relief.

Hope Almighty will help me to become a perfect man after using those tools.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-06-2017

Seems my hunger is increased due to using E2. Every time I feel very much hungry

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Daredevil - 07-06-2017

Hey you know what happens when a spaceship goes 99% out of the earth's atmosphere then stops. It falls back down into earth. This is the same with E2 and all healing subs. If you have a short run you are just gonna go back to your previous state with all your fears. 3 months ain't gonna cut it. And you might wanna jack up your listening hours to 8.

(07-06-2017, 12:09 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Hey you know what happens when a spaceship goes 99% out of the earth's atmosphere then stops. It falls back down into earth. This is the same with E2 and all healing subs. If you have a short run you are just gonna go back to your previous state with all your fears. 3 months ain't gonna cut it. And you might wanna jack up your listening hours to 8.

How much time you suggest to listen E2 on a row?

MLS5.5 is another fire urgent program for me for improve my study skills. That's why I'll use it up to 03 months. If needed more I'll start it again after MLS5.5G

06/07/2017
Day - 35
Listening hour-06 hours

Nothing to update. My cousin is very sick and has to go her residence to see her current condition. She need to have a surgery asap.

Feeling very much worry about my interview preparation. A lot of topics to complete like "Discrete Mathematics", "Data Structures", "Algorithms", "System Design", "Object Oriented Programming", "Object Oriented Design Principles", "Object Oriented Design Patterns", "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture", "Refactoring", "Agile", "Scrum", "ASP.NET MVC", "C#", "JavaScript", "JQuery", "Test Driven Development (TDD)", "Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Domain Driven Design (DDD)" but my progress level is 0. Can't sit for study. Don't know what to do... How to overcome this. "Concentration" & "Procrastination" problem is vital enemy of mine...

Also some points are I identified regarding myself. They are-

+.I can't deep dive inside anything
Say I start reading a book and I have to read and understand each and every topic of that book. I start reading that book with highest level of my interest but after reading few easy chapter then I can't continue anymore when complex chapters comes.

+.I give up anything very easily
Say I determined to do something or complete something. Start the work with highest level of interest. But after seeing complexity I can't continue anymore and just give up.

+. Can't trust anybody
I can't trust anybody even not my nearest relatives. I always suspect them instead of believe them.

+. Feel always hurry
I always feel hurry to do any work. It seems like "I want to complete a job within 03 days that's actually requires at least 03 months".

Is this happen due to my fear?

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 07-07-2017

I have another question in my mind. Would MLS5.5G work for Video Tutorials?

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 07-07-2017

(07-07-2017, 10:28 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: I have another question in my mind. Would MLS5.5G work for Video Tutorials?

Yes it does. My sister is living proof. She used MLS-5G. Before that she was stupid teenage girl.

I think fear is the main barrier of my success. I have a lot of fear hidden inside me. Some are known and some are unknown to me. Due to fear-
+. I can't study properly.
+. I can't give my exam properly so my exam success is very low
+. I can't talk with strangers, boss types persons, seniors properly. So I miss a lot of opportunity.
+. I can't pick the opportunity so I just miss them
+. I can't build up my personality. I am almost confidence less
+. I can't express myself to others
+. I can't trust anybody
+. I easily give up my dream
+. I can't work properly which is harmful for my career
+. I procrastinate my each and every works
+. I can't concentrate on anything.
+. I can't love my reading
+. I can't love my works
+. I can't love my beloved

Hope E2 will help me to overcome all my fears....

(07-07-2017, 10:34 AM)Zane Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 10:28 AM)mojamhaque Wrote: I have another question in my mind. Would MLS5.5G work for Video Tutorials?

Yes it does. My sister is living proof. She used MLS-5G. Before that she was stupid teenage girl.

Thanks Zane. One question please "How much time your sis required to use MLS 5G for her such improvement?