Subliminal Talk
Mojam's E2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mojam's E2 Journal (/Thread-Mojam-s-E2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-01-2017

I just start E2 as the preparation of MLS 5.5 G. Before using it I was listening MLS-4G. But was facing sleeping problem when I was use it. I have some trauma that's needs to remove before using MLS 5.5 G and for that reason as well as clear my subconscious mind from all types of fears, stresses, guilt's, shame's, frustrations, tensions, anxieties I select this one. I have a plan to use this subs at least 64 days on a row. I have a plan to use this subs as follows
Quote:+. Each day morning (7-8 AM) during going for office- 1 hour (ocean surf) from my SAMSUNG J7 phone set via provided Headphone with the phone
+. Each day evening (5:30 to 6:30 PM) during returning from office- 1 hour (trickling) from my SAMSUNG J7 phone set via provided Headphone with the phone
+. Each day evening (7:30 PM - 10:30 PM) during my study period - trickling from my DELL VOSTRO 3460 Laptop via it's internal built-in speaker. As multimedia player I'll use Windows Media Player built-in with windows 7
+. Each day at night (11 PM-6 AM- During sleeping period)- Silent version from my SAMSUNG J7 phone set via my creative SBS 60 speaker.
Total 12 hours each day and will try no make no brake during 64 days listening period.
After listening 64 days I will observe the improvement of my inner self and will increase listening period if sufficient improvement not found otherwise I'll go through MLS 5.5 G. My ultimate target is to prepare myself for interview within December 2017. To prepare myself properly for interview I have to complete following books by reading in this period-
Quote:1. Data Structures and algorithms in Java
2. Domain Driven Design Quickly
3. Agile principles, patterns and practices in c#
4. Clean Code
5. The pragmatic Programmers
6. Programming Pearls
7. Design Patterns
8. Refactoring
9. Code Complete
10. Agile Software Development using Scrum
11. Agile Product Management with Scrum
12. Agile User Stories
13. Agile Estimation & Planning
14. Patterns of Enterprise Application
15. Shivprashad Koriala's video tutorials on OOP, C# Generics, C# Collections, UML, .NET Framework and ASP.NET MVC
16. Pluralsight's Practicing Domain Driven Design
17. Udacity's Software Architecture
I know this syllabus is quite big but me must have to do it if I want to get a nice job in a world class company as well as I want to become a great software architect all those books are must read and complete. Hope MLS 5.5 will help me by increasing my reading speed and also E2 will help me by eliminating all my mental barriers during the period of my journey.

During my journey I will share my everyday's experiences through this journal

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Benjamin - 06-02-2017

It's best to do atleast 3 months preferably 6+ with E2. Good luck.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Zane - 06-03-2017

Some how I probably predicted that u will leave MLS-4G cause I read from ur journal that it was disturbing ur sleep pattern and all and believe me if u r somewhat like me then it means u need alot of healing.

It's my experience that in past whenever I ran any 4G sub my sleep pattern and was disturbed and had a hell of a resistance and it wasn't even working. I asked Shannon about this and he told me that I have a lot of deep unconscious "Fears" which I wasn't aware of and it is due to that fear I reject the script of the subliminal being executed..

I know u want MLS-5.5G and would want to use it as soon as it comes out but belive me if u keep jumping from one sub to another in an impulsiveness way then u will achieve nothing.. You must learn to resist and know that after using E2 for 3 months u can use MLS-5.5G for as long as u want it is not going anywhere... Nothing is it's just u who is trying to to rush things and in doing so u mess it all up.

I know u r new here so take this advice. I wasted One Year of my subliminal journey just because I was jumping from one subliminal to another thinking that it will fix my life in an instant but if was a false hope.. and now that I am strict with my routine I am happy...

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-03-2017

(06-03-2017, 02:53 AM)Zane Wrote: Some how I probably predicted that u will leave MLS-4G cause I read from ur journal that it was disturbing ur sleep pattern and all and believe me if u r somewhat like me then it means u need alot of healing.

It's my experience that in past whenever I ran any 4G sub my sleep pattern and was disturbed and had a hell of a resistance and it wasn't even working. I asked Shannon about this and he told me that I have a lot of deep unconscious "Fears" which I wasn't aware of and it is due to that fear I reject the script of the subliminal being executed..

I know u want MLS-5.5G and would want to use it as soon as it comes out but belive me if u keep jumping from one sub to another in an impulsiveness way then u will achieve nothing.. You must learn to resist and know that after using E2 for 3 months u can use MLS-5.5G for as long as u want it is not going anywhere... Nothing is it's just u who is trying to to rush things and in doing so u mess it all up.

I know u r new here so take this advice. I wasted One Year of my subliminal journey just because I was jumping from one subliminal to another thinking that it will fix my life in an instant but if was a false hope.. and now that I am strict with my routine I am happy...

Thanks Zane. Seems your problem and mine are very similar. I have a problem of hurry in everything and over analyzing. Hope using of E2 will help me to overcome those problems as well as fear, shame, subconscious negativity etc and give a stable mindset of mine. What you think about it? And yes I left MLS 4G according to the instruction of Shannon. He advised me either not using any subs or use E2 for removing all fears, negativity, shame, guilt from my subconscious level. Then how much duration you advise to use E2? At least 3 months? Ben Also advised me such. So I decided go at least 03 months with E2. Then will go for MLS 5.5. Three months is not very big deal. Hope I will be able to get the best of E2 if I using it at least 03 months. By da way it was first day of my using of E2 and had a sound sleep at night. Feel less pressure than previous that was tremendous. Had a very ferocious dream at night i.e. Nightmare. Has any possibility to come such dream due to using E2? Any idea?

(06-02-2017, 06:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's best to do atleast 3 months preferably 6+ with E2. Good luck.
Thanks Ben. Salute you for your advise. I will go at least three months with this sub Smile

Date- 02/06/2017
Day-01
Total Listened Hour- 13 Hours

Very nice and cool feeling. Had a nice sound sleep at night. But had a very ferocious dream at night i.e. Nightmare. Provably this came due to the removing process of fears from my inner self. Feel very happy. Feel love to my spiritual leader. Had cried for his love and him after a long long years. Very soothing feelings. Increase the love to listening spiritual music which is awesome. I just can't explain my feeling. Love love love everything except my boring office boss Big Grin I just hate that guy due to some of his behavior with me. Even he didn't allowed my early leave when my mother were at hospital due to her brain stroke. And for that guy I failed to saw my mother as alive. That was terrible. I can't imagine. My mother missed me toooo much during her last time (according to my relatives statements-- she was just looking for me and I failed to meet her at last moment of her life....due to that guy.... painful for me........) Hope this feeling will also remove, just the matter of time. Hope such will go with entire listening duration.

And Yes due to advise of Ben, Zane I am going to use this subs at least 03 months.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Benjamin - 06-03-2017

Quote:Had a very ferocious dream at night i.e. Nightmare. Has any possibility to come such dream due to using E2? Any idea?

That's part of it, some of the changes are processed through your dreams. Fear based or disturbing type dreams are usually something 'purging' and being dealt with.

Date- 03/06/2017
Day-02
Total Listened Hour- 13 Hours

It's quite tough for me to remain motivated now. I'm passing a very hard time. Feel need to switch the job immediately but don't want to go another such organization where employee right nearly doesn't exists. Want to go such a organization where there have enough employee rights, properly follow Scrum framework for manage the software product, write software codes by following SOLID rules, TDD and BDD also implemented for testing the code and system, implement DDD approach when working with large and complex business domain. So I have to wait for some while for prepare myself so that I can get the job in such company very easily and I can be enough qualified for work in such organization. I am targated December,2017 for my switching. Before that I have to hard work- prepare myself in perallal with office job.

For that reason I started E2. This is the second day of my using of E2. Listened almost 13 hours. Everything seems fine. Started the morning with listening subs. Now at my boring office. Trying to remain cool-calm and relaxed in office but can't don't know why. When I am in my residence there is a happiness blowing in my mind. But when comes to office automatically tension, frustration cover me. Length of each day seems doubles at that time. Praying to almighty for quick relief from this situation with a nice solution.

(06-03-2017, 07:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Had a very ferocious dream at night i.e. Nightmare. Has any possibility to come such dream due to using E2? Any idea?

That's part of it, some of the changes are processed through your dreams. Fear based or disturbing type dreams are usually something 'purging' and being dealt with.

Thanks Ben. Your reply gave me a nice solution regarding such types dream that came to me. This is two day of my using E2 and feeling almost nice. Hope this nice feeling will increase day by day. Again thanks for advising me to use E2 through email. Smile

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Shannon - 06-03-2017

E2 is a serious piece of work. Don't push the hours up really high thinking more is better. With E2, more is overload. I suggest you start off with at most 6 to 8 hours a day and then go up or down if necessary after you see how it affects you.

(06-03-2017, 09:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: E2 is a serious piece of work. Don't push the hours up really high thinking more is better. With E2, more is overload. I suggest you start off with at most 6 to 8 hours a day and then go up or down if necessary after you see how it affects you.
Thanks Shannon for your kind instruction. I'll do according to your instruction. I'll start with 6 hours a day. Let's check what's happening. I'll let you all changes happening to me for your further guideline Smile

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - Jake2015 - 06-04-2017

Mojamhaque well done on already getting effects of the subs.

A part of me is jealous and a part of me is happy for you.

Keep going and yes definitely 3months.

I like your regime of using both masked tracks as well as the ultra silent track in your daily listening so great job on that too.

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - axisrule - 06-04-2017

(06-03-2017, 09:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: E2 is a serious piece of work. Don't push the hours up really high thinking more is better. With E2, more is overload. I suggest you start off with at most 6 to 8 hours a day and then go up or down if necessary after you see how it affects you.

Shannon, what are the symtoms of overloading a subliminal (E2 in this case)?

RE: Mojam's E2 Journal - mojamhaque - 06-04-2017

Date- 04/06/2017
Day-03
Total Listened Hour- 06 Hours

Had a nice day. Fear covered me during sleep and it irritated me sometimes but finally had a nice sleep with sweet dream. Remaining others went fantastic. May be E2 works on me. All the bad feelings and sleeping problem gone overnight. Let's see what happening next.

Playing auto stopped during night time using of silent subliminal (approximately 4 AM) when I was in deep sleep. In that case has the possibility of listening 02 hours less than 06 hour. Have to ask Shannon regarding this issue.