Subliminal Talk
Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets (/Thread-Confusing-dmsi-results-whats-different-compared-to-magnets)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - SargeMaximus - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 07:45 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 07:43 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 07:38 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 07:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Later on she tripped on my foot which was sticking out into the hall. I knee-jerkingly said "sorry" and she was like "no, don't be sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going"

All respect, catering, and interest from her ended after that however.

Not the same situation but I had a girl losing interest in me completely after apologizing for something I did.

Yeah it's a cue for low-status/value as far as I can tell.

I guess it is about losing frame or dominance (or both) in her eyes. But whatever it is, it has no good effect.

Truth.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Kol - 06-09-2017

Yeah its lowering value like apologizing and losing frame/dominance. Im even repulsed by it and had a moment it just clicked. I wont apologize. Nothing more to it then that. Leaving it be.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Shawn - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 07:49 AM)Kol Wrote: Yeah its lowering value like apologizing and losing frame/dominance. Im even repulsed by it and had a moment it just clicked. I wont apologize. Nothing more to it then that. Leaving it be.

That's probably the best.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-09-2017

For a normal healthy Person apologizing shouldnt be a Problem but they are not normal/healthy i sometimes apologize to less hot women to test their caracter but even they stop responding then lol

I used to never apologize during WM only they apologized, being nicer to poeple startend with ephra and the healing in am6 and so far it has been contra produktive with women

A hot girl told me lately that she never apologizes and can be very abusive with men during an argument

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - SargeMaximus - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 08:17 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: For a normal healthy Person apologizing shouldnt be a Problem but they are not normal/healthy i sometimes apologize to less hot women to test their caracter but even they stop responding then lol

I used to never apologize during WM only they apologized, being nicer to poeple startend with ephra and the healing in am6 and so far it has been contra produktive with women

A hot girl told me lately that she never apologizes and can be very abusive with men Düring an argument

Yeah I mean even Chris from GLL apologizes in his videos so I never thought it was a problem. But it does seem to turn women off super fast.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - apollolux - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 04:40 AM)Nox Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 04:03 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Hells Angels are also in Germany

Hells angels, like any self respecting criminal organization, are multinational. More territory = more money.

Hell's Angels definitely in NYC; I once knew a girl who dated a Hell's Angel and she said he was super possessive.

(06-09-2017, 10:55 AM)apollolux Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 04:40 AM)Nox Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 04:03 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Hells Angels are also in Germany

Hells angels, like any self respecting criminal organization, are multinational. More territory = more money.

Hell's Angels definitely in NYC; I once knew a girl who dated a Hell's Angel and she said he was super possessive.

This is good to know. How hot was the girl?

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-09-2017

something is not right with this version i have a very soft erection and nearly no orgasm when coming and only last very short

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Shawn - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 01:48 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: something is not right with this version i have a very soft erection and nearly no orgasm when coming and only last very short

That's probably the performance enhancement which can put just more pressure on some people the way it is worded right now. Shannon wanted to correct it and bring DMSI 3.1.1 but he had no time left for the job. So it will be fixed with 3.2. But maybe the healing will fix it before 3.2.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - RTBoss - 06-09-2017

(06-09-2017, 01:48 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: something is not right with this version i have a very soft erection and nearly no orgasm when coming and only last very short

But...you're on cycle. Couldn't the culprit be something related to that? Deca-dick, perhaps?

(06-09-2017, 01:56 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

That's probably the performance enhancement which can put just more pressure on some people the way it is worded right now. Shannon wanted to correct it and bring DMSI 3.1.1 but he had no time left for the job. So it will be fixed with 3.2. But maybe the healing will fix it before 3.2.

didnt know that

coming too fast started way back before deca with the release of 3.1 deca is only 3 weeks in but the soft dick comes from deca gonna cut it out, most useless roid ever

low libido might be a reason for ghosting too

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - sw72hw - 06-10-2017

Dzemoo,

I don't know how long you have run DMSI (more specifically ver 3.1), but have you thought about taking a break?

I noticed some interesting things from taking a break (over a month), and feeling that I am more balanced (energy wise or whatever)

Who knows, taking a break may reveal something interesting for you as well.

About libido and erection, I think that my libido was low too while on 3.1. Or rather I had much need to release it (at times), but I had no interest or desire to get real sex. (My memory may be a bit rusty, so I may be wrong here)

Also, I believe my erection was weak during the time in which I felt most problematic while I was on DMSI 3.1.

I can say that after being off from the DMSI for over a month, those issues are going away, but some still remains.

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - thor2014 - 06-10-2017

What made you want to use steriods ?

(06-09-2017, 04:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

But...you're on cycle. Couldn't the culprit be something related to that? Deca-dick, perhaps?

RE: Confusing dmsi results, whats different compared to magnets - Dzemoo - 06-11-2017

Again weirde dreams nightmares the last few days
Tested the Neutron player some guys recommended i am not convinced doesnt seen to get me better results than foobar damn 7 eur for nothing

No i never took a break longer than 3 days when i once was sick, i only noticed the Bloom effect the first day and then results started disapearing i am on dmsi since 2.3

I dont like the idea of stopping the subs then running something in between like mir like others do its disrespectful to the sub , ' oh i have a cold lets stop the aura accumulation of weeks months just to run mir instead of taking meds and Vitamins' lol makes no fucking sense to me and is resistece for sure

If the sub is good and effective it doesnt need a Bloom effect or stopping it would work anyway just like the older subs did

@thor steroide are like super Vitamins sometimes they can give u power when u need it

PS: my libido is coming back after stacking anadrol to it,also the looks of girls, it seems the aura gets fueled not by food but by sexual Lust it makes more sense also

eidt: lol just saw i got 21 pms and 11 favourites with women on a dating website in march i never didnt checked them until today and they get deleted if yu dont check them during 21 days lol dats what u call a failed manifastation, some of the messages even started with "hey wana meet " and the most of them where hotties

Rolleyes