Subliminal Talk
I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B (/Thread-I-m-back-DMSI-3-1-B)

Pages: 1 2

I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 05-03-2017

So it's good to be back, I just listened one hour yesterday and the wrong version. It seems I didn't download the A version Rolleyes and I had only a phone connection yesterday so well let's keep going to see what's happens.

Today was fun, my dreams was better too. So I went out to my dance class as usual.
But things went differently, I was back literally. More upbeat, I engaged conversation more easily. There was a crazy coincidence, one of the barman who is some kind of friend of mine crossed path with me saying hello at the dancing class, first time it happened just after I listen to this DMSI.

Then I noticed the female teacher seems more interested like she was when I was listening to DMSI. She was staring at me at the beginning of the class. Then while dancing in couples she went straight to dance with me when she had the chance like she used to do when I was listening to DMSI. It's crazy how subtle she is. It seems the male teacher noticed the difference, I'm not sure and he reacted differently too. Back to GOD MOD Wink the first days are always more fun as you can the difference more easily.
I didn't notice much with the other girls reaction, except one who asked me if I was alright.

I went to a supermarket then and I noticed the reaction from people were different immediately. There is this little shocked and surprised when they see me which wasn't there while listening to MHS.

Also before all that the afternoon there was a young girl staring at me on the street, very obvious this one, underage around 15 I would say. Her staring was similar to the female dance teacher.

All that difference from listening to 1 hour of DMSI-3.1-A with headphone.

On MHS I was inside, not caring much about others, today was more fun, more outward confidence. I have to say on MHS I felt a bit shy but this is probably because I'm comparing it to "DMSI super charisma vibe" Big Grin

I will listen to the 2 hours prescribed by the "doctor" later on, I'm just testing for the water for now.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Zane - 05-04-2017

Sure u r back...Bet u missed being sexy or Horny.. lol

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 05-04-2017

Not really but it's better to be appreciated. While on MHS there was a big advantage that I didn't need anything from anyone so external validation was not really something I cared about.
I learn a lot from that MHS journey about ego and wanting to be notice. While doing DMSI you are the center of attention when you remove that, you realize that people are not really there because of you but because you have this aura. So you begin to realize that it's all fake. The shock between MHS and DMSI is something to experience. I also saw that happened while I stopped SM3 but it was bigger there because MHS really worked well on my emotions.

One word of warning I would say about DMSI is to not get attached to what you get from it, friends, relationship, lover, sex friends, public approval, etc, because the day you stop you may lose all that. So the fall from your throne can be painful especially the guys with a big ego. If you get attached to a lover, and you take their love for granted when they were there only there for that aura you may feel that life is unfair all over again. Friends come and go but I noticed when I wasn't on DMSI anymore they go faster, ooops do I know you ??? lol Some people won't betray you that fast but they will feel something is missing.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Benjamin - 05-04-2017

I'm gonna have to call you out on the bs i'm seeing in that post. That has to be one of the most negative views that is not going to help you in any way.

It's uncovering more of YOU.. and I can connect this with E2 aswell. I reconnected with parts of myself that I kind of lost or pushed down, sense of fun, playfulness, some joy for certain things.. some of it due to trauma covering it up.

And in doing that and connecting with myself more i've noticed then I attract people who are more on the same wavelength.

You've got a BIG negative belief right there thinking that girls can't be there for you. I'll put it this way, the aura can initially create the attraction or whatever.. but JUST the aura isn't going to keep them around. What does? Having the depth in yourself, connected with yourself and what you want.

The having no depth, not being connected with yourself.. is one of the reasons some guys who can fuck women don't have them stay around.

Shannon may be able to expand on what i'm saying too. I have a feeling he will agree. That's how I see it anyway.

MasculineIntent has helped me uncover more of this and undestand it better recently.

There is a misunderstanding I think. I agree with what you just said actually, I discovered that myself what you are saying.

Maybe my post sounded too all or nothing kind of way. I don't know.

But still I think some people that I know disappear right after I stopped using a sub, it happened with AM6, SM3 and DMSI. If you meet someone special that is vibing with you and share a similar thing with you of course they are going to still like you.
Also with friends that you met while using DMSI if they have normal feeling they will get attach to you like you get attach to them.

That's just my warning, I think you exaggerated what I just wrote or my post wasn't written correctly.

"You've got a BIG negative belief right there thinking that girls can't be there for you"
I didn't said that for example, maybe my post sounded like that, I do think girl can be there for me but those girls are rare. I have one actually though it's not all pink Rolleyes

I'm not sure I can rewrite my post in a more clear way. I have to admit it's not beautiful what I said, it's a dark side of life and I do spend a lot of time searching those dark psychology inside people so maybe my view are biased since I spend a lot of time studying that. Who knows, maybe you are right.

Thanks for calling me on my BS

I just re read my post, it does indeed sound too extreme, I guess I exaggerated a bit on the dark side or not. My intent was to prevent disappointment though, you get so much approval with DMSI, maybe it's just my fear talking. If anyone have a word of wisdom on that I'm listening.

It seems a bit like getting rich at some point because you have more sexual appeal, some women will try to get it like they would try to get rich from someone with a high position in life. Maybe it's not a bad thing, too much thinking maybe, maybe I should wait and see how it's going to be.

I just switched on the B version I got a "bad" dream yesterday night, there were some guys trying to kill me because I f** a girl they knew, so I'm getting back on the cautious side for now.

I do know I still have a lot fear to remove so lets get to it.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Benjamin - 05-04-2017

Well I have found that the more i've connected with myself with E2 and DMSI the more i've seemed to attract girls more on my wavelength.

Yes I want to sleep with MORE girls, and if DMSI kicks in properly i'll sleep with girls who it's mainly just physical attraction but I may not even enjoy them as a person.

I can compare it to some girls in the past who i've just slept with because I was desperate for sex. What would happen is I would blow my load and then instantly regret it and want to get away from them. But then there's girls who I have sex with and I still want them to stay around, and I want to go places with them, talk to them, have other kinds of fun with them.

Those ones are by far the most enjoyable. Yes there's probably less of those girls, but it seems the more comfortable you are in yourself the more they seem to appear.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 06-12-2017

Day 32:
One hour per day since since starting, only once 2 hours.

So a very rough start, It seems a lot of fear was being worked on. The first week I felt it clearly. There was even a guy that started a fight with me probably due to this fear.
Though I knew my subconscious was fearful I wasn't consciously fearful. Not a lot of attraction, some the first week but not much, far from stable.

About 5 days ago I had a dream in which I killed 2 person accidentally, next day after that dream things started to change. I felt my strong attitude again, that morning I said to myself I need to be strong, all that day I was very different subconsciously, it was like there was a fire burning inside me, I would get angry more easily. Same feeling I had during the latter stage of SM3, when women were more into me. I read somewhere that when there is some dead in a dream there is a major change going on so it seems to confirm that. 2 days later I had another dream again, this time I killed one of my old friend. This remind me of AM5 when it was very obvious I had some fearful nights to say the least, it's being a long time I didn't see that amount of fear within me.

This version of DMSI seems very different to me than the other I tried until now due what I just said above.
Nice experience, the difference is day and night on how people react to you depending on what your subconscious state is.
External manifestation is around 0 right now Big Grin

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Blacksheep - 06-12-2017

I also dreamt that I accidentally killed someone. Interesting

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 06-14-2017

I forgot to mentioned that my hair smell have changed since I started the sub. I have long hair so I can notice it quiet easily, my hair definitely didn't smell like that before starting the sub.
It's some kind of woody smell, smooth, not irritating at all, quiet nice, I never smelled any perfume like that actually, I like it it's very subtle, the closer to that in my opinion would be a very clean warm woody smell, sandalwood with some hint of vanilla and cinnamon, Impi Red or Boss bottled intense would be the closer to that smell or at least give a hint of what that smell is. It won't replace a perfume though, most people won't notice it unless they kiss you or something.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Shannon - 06-15-2017

(06-14-2017, 11:54 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I forgot to mentioned that my hair smell have changed since I started the sub. I have long hair so I can notice it quiet easily, my hair definitely didn't smell like that before starting the sub.
It's some kind of woody smell, smooth, not irritating at all, quiet nice, I never smelled any perfume like that actually, I like it it's very subtle, the closer to that in my opinion would be a very clean warm woody smell, sandalwood with some hint of vanilla and cinnamon, Impi Red or Boss bottled intense would be the closer to that smell or at least give a hint of what that smell is. It won't replace a perfume though, most people won't notice it unless they kiss you or something.

Welcome to your own unique pheromone signature of irresistible sexual attractiveness.

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Illumi - 06-15-2017

(06-12-2017, 06:04 PM)Travis Wrote: I also dreamt that I accidentally killed someone. Interesting

I get killed in my dreams lol final destination style

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - Blacksheep - 06-15-2017

(....)

RE: I'm back !!!! DMSI-3.1-B - JackOfHearts - 06-16-2017

My sense of smell is maybe different since I have been using it a lot with perfumes and pheromones.

I want to add something outside of DMSI but related to women and going out.
Since I have been going to some dancing class I don't feel any need to go out as much in clubs or in restaurant or bars or what ever. That is because the dancing class is one of the most interesting thing I did.
It's not easy to put in words but it's awesome to me. I meet girls, I dance with them, I make friends girls (better quality and more easily), I learn something beautiful, I work my memory and reflexes, I learn to play a male role, I enjoy myself and more. All that in one thing, a pure bliss to me and so great to me that even if there wasn't any girl it would still be interesting like learning martial art or something similar. But there are a lot of girls there so ...... it's even more awesome.

Right now I'm thinking if I will go out tonight or not, I'm hesitating because I don't feel like going in a club just to see some annoying girl who probably can't dance and even if she could the music isn't made for dance more for a fight or to boost your ego. So what's the point Rolleyes . I feel the Dmsi is pushing me to go out more right now since the dream killing thing but going to a club Dodgy

Shannon I wonder why you didn't try dancing class yet, this is so easy to meet girls that way.

A thing I almost forgot to say: When you do dancing class the girl is forced to play a female feminine role and the male is forced to play a masculine role. Which means a female is improving her feminine side because to improve she has the follow the lead (the male) and the male has to create that leadership (he is learning too). So in a dancing like salsa or the one I have been taking (I don't like salsa) there is no feminism that can stand, those feminist women are forced to shut their mouth, actually they don't feel that as a forcing from what I have seen, they are actually willingly doing it like it is normal to follow the male lead. So all that exaggerated feminism just go down to the trash when you experience that kind of dancing class. It's also clear when a female doesn't have a good feminine side as she can't dance with you, she want to control everything and don't follow your lead, it's so easy to spot them while dancing.