Subliminal Talk
MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III (/Thread-MHS-The-Regeneration-High-Voltage-of-Thor-Part-III)

Pages: 1 2 3

MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-18-2017

Decided to drop using DMSI for now until Guru Shannon comes out with a new version that brings external results. Not having a go at Guru Shannon after all DMSI is still in its infancy.

Been using MHS for 2 days wow Big Grin. I feel good Smile. I have a pain in my left wrist possibly because of all the typing i do on my PC. Will see if that can be fixed using this sub.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Benjamin - 04-18-2017

Do you find that when you lift weights your grip gives out before everything else? Mine does that because of using the computer all the time and my forearms are tight and sore. It's been getting worse for a while. With what i've been reading of MHS, this and other issues i'm having physically it's becoming more tempting.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Zane - 04-18-2017

Ever since I am using MHS I am spending more time on bed.. and on mobile.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-19-2017

Funnily enough your right. My grip does gives out before anything else. In fact if i had a stronger grip the weight would not be a problem especially during dead lift Huh. There is a pain in my right wrist not my left wrist sorry !.

(04-18-2017, 09:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Do you find that when you lift weights your grip gives out before everything else? Mine does that because of using the computer all the time and my forearms are tight and sore. It's been getting worse for a while. With what i've been reading of MHS, this and other issues i'm having physically it's becoming more tempting.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-19-2017

Waking up feeling good in the morning. Still got the slight pain in my right wrist. Seemed to feel more energised like I more alert and awake.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - RisingSon - 04-19-2017

What's this guy's secret? I hope it's strong chi and not steroids...

My the chi be with you RisingSon
(04-19-2017, 11:49 AM)RisingSon Wrote: What's this guy's secret? I hope it's strong chi and not steroids...

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Shannon - 04-19-2017

Thor, part of why I release subliminals staggered with DMSI is to show you what the current technology can do when you aren't fighting it tooth and nail.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - Benjamin - 04-19-2017

Quote:Funnily enough your right. My grip does gives out before anything else. In fact if i had a stronger grip the weight would not be a problem especially during dead lift Huh. There is a pain in my right wrist not my left wrist sorry !.

Yep it sucks, i've basically given up on deadlifts because of this and instead just focusing on things I can do.

Doesnt stop me from continuing to deadlift though. I want to push myself and see if i can overcome this hurdle despite the wrist pain.

(04-19-2017, 05:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Funnily enough your right. My grip does gives out before anything else. In fact if i had a stronger grip the weight would not be a problem especially during dead lift Huh. There is a pain in my right wrist not my left wrist sorry !.

Yep it sucks, i've basically given up on deadlifts because of this and instead just focusing on things I can do.

Day 3 - - 4 LOOPS

Woke up feeling good. I purchased a natural Cognitive enhancer supplement from the health store. Which is packed with the right vitamins, minerals and trace elements to help brain function. Feeling much less tired when working in front of the PC.

Had a weird dream of me being trapped by an invisible wall when trying to get back home. I attempted to go around the wall however I was stilll unable to escape. Then I managed to leap across the invisible wall. A swamp suddenly appeared underneath me. Next I was struggling to escape the swamp.

Noticed I feel less tired in the evenings as I use to drop of really early due to fatigue. Pain in the left wrist is still there.

When listening whilst lying in bed I feel strange vibrations in my chest sometimes in my head. I can even feel my heart beating quicker which is strange.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-20-2017

Day 4 - 4 LOOPS

For some reason i havent been to the gym all week. Spent more time reading and learning. My ability to focus more has been enhanced. When I choose meals I find myself shying away from heavy meals like indian curries etc and eating more stuff like salads, eggs, fish etc. The slight pain in my right wrist is still there however I am not expecting miracles for it to magically cured overnight.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-21-2017

Day 5 - 5 Loops whilst asleep

It seems that my cognitive abilities have increased when it comes to carrying out complex tasks. I cannot hand on heart say it is MHS. Possibly a side effect as a result of cutting down on carbs and eating more salads plus I am taking Cognitive enhancer supplements.

Still a slight pain in my right wrist. I am heading to the gym today after taking a week away. Will see how things go.

The dreams seem even more whacky on MHS then on dmsi !.

RE: MHS - The Regeneration- High Voltage of Thor Part III - thor2014 - 04-22-2017

Nothing out of the ordinary to report at the gym. However on returning home. Whilst having a nap I began having dreams of women and sex. This is bizzare considering its the MHS sub. Seem to getting more and more hungry.