Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-07-2017

This depression is becoming pretty heavy. Sad

It's akin to what I felt during BASE.

At this point I'm itching to get back on dmsi

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Duke.Togo - 05-07-2017

(05-07-2017, 06:07 AM)eternity Wrote: This depression is becoming pretty heavy. Sad

I don't think you should make the move back to DMSI yet. MHS is designed to heal your body. What you're going through right now reminds me of my own withdrawal symptoms and crashes after a night of binging on coke or rolling on E.

This could be the deeper parts of you that MHS is now beginning to heal. It could also be removal of caffeine from your system also.

I remember on Chaos's MHS journal, the program hit its stride between days 20 and 30.

Push through it E, and you'll be out the other side sooner than you know it.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - RTBoss - 05-07-2017

(05-07-2017, 06:07 AM)eternity Wrote: This depression is becoming pretty heavy. Sad

It's going to be a good 2 weeks before you get through a lot of the caffeine-related withdrawal changes. Theoretically could be quicker on MHS, but I'd keep that in mind while enduring this phase.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-07-2017

i'm not able to go through with the caffeine quitting :/ it's too difficult to be useful without it.

i asked my mom how she felt on MHS during the first month, and she confirmed taht she experienced depression. she was crying for no reason, when things were generally going well. so it's a good sign that my depression is also of the same type.

MHS, you're a tricky beast XD

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - thor2014 - 05-07-2017

Can I conclude that MHS may possibly amplify the effects of artificially created pheromones ?

(04-29-2017, 09:59 PM)eternity Wrote: Man... not gonna lie. ... using pheromones today and yesterday have given me some profound hits that completely overshadows dmsi ....

Taboo+connections = a damn good time.

Thankfully dmsi does help with everything that pheromones don't. ... such as game, status, etc. Because of dimsee, I was able to use the pheromones with much more success.

If dimsee can recreate the effects from pheromones it'll be unstoppable. Meanwhile I'm very glad to have the chance to play with my phero arsenal again. Haven't touched these babies in too long. I have over a grand worth of pheromones so it'd be good not to waste them haha.

Maybe I should use MHS for longer XD.

I ended up sleeping in today. I did so because I could. I didn't drink coffee in the morning, thinking I'd get some at my destination. Unfortunately, there was none there...... and I proceeded to get a headache worse than hell. I ended up drinking more and more on caffeine trying to get the headache to go away, but no avail. I took aleve, and no dice.

Took another aleve a bit later, and still nothing. I took a 3rd one and it still didn't help. I then intentionally took a quadruple dose of instant coffee... still nothing. Sad it took hours for it to go away, and it was a simple caffeine withdrawal headache.... dosing with caffeine didn't even alleviate the withdrawal. ........... wtf???? Huh

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-08-2017

I don't think that can be concluded, thor. my run of DMSI has given me a better access to self awareness, so I would say I am better equipped to see success with pheromones.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-09-2017

I seem to have crossed the threshold. Throughout the last week, the clearing was destroying me, and I wanted to run from it so bad. I feel at ease now, more balanced. I hit the apex last night when I humbled myself in front of 30 people, and admitted I'm failing at managing a certain aspect of my life. I am one who ALWAYS talk about solutions. Even when there's a problem, I talk about the positive sides of it. But last night I put my pride and ego to the side, and shared two sentences about how I'm fuqqing something up, and then shut up. Immediately after saying that, I felt a huge wave of humility-warmth encompassing me. From that moment on, I am significantly less "depressed".

If I were to guess what cleared, I'd say it was something along the lines of protecting my image.
"What I want you to think about me". My intuition is kicking into overdrive and I'm connecting different aspects of my subconscious into a coherent pattern, identifying a whole host of interconnected beliefs that can serve to cause physical ailments in my body if left unchecked.... the only problem is I'm having trouble verbalizing the pattern, so I'll have to just leave it at that.

Damn. If I'm just now starting to get over limiting beliefs on my MHS run, maybe I should stay on MHS longer..

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Zane - 05-09-2017

You just perfectly described what I am going thru and I am having thoughts of running MHS longer

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-10-2017

Day 25

So it took 12-13 days for the gash caused by my cat to heal up. It didn't itch at all, which I take as a good sign that the program worked the way it was supposed to. I can't say for sure if it healed faster than it would have otherwise.

And I have a battle scar that's 1/2 in wide, and 1.25 in long where the gash used to be. So unfortunately, MHS doesn't prevent scarring.

In other news, my back still hurts Sad no healing has taken place there. I don't see anything going on as far as cognitive boosts either, or any removal of chronic fatigue.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - thor2014 - 05-10-2017

You mean 3.2 being a few months away ?. Thats fine you can continue using MHS till 3.2 becomes available. I am guessing it will be available end of this month.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Benjamin - 05-11-2017

I'm thinking it will still be a few months as Shannon has to build MLS 5.5g first and maybe a custom job after that.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-11-2017

I need to follow the code of silence. I am going to stop reporting.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-13-2017

day 28

i think i hit a vital tipping point. i'm not itching to quit MHS in favor of DMSI anymore. the code of silence is working.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - RTBoss - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 08:54 AM)eternity Wrote: day 28

i think i hit a vital tipping point. i'm not itching to quit MHS in favor of DMSI anymore. the code of silence is working.

Shhh! Tongue