Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Benjamin - 05-04-2017

I can't say I plan to give up coffee or green tea. I think at this level it's a bit pedantic being like "oh I can't have coffee, it might mess with it" or whatever.

Though if it's a proper addiction maybe. I only have 1 coffee and 1 green tea a day. Usually 1 day a week on the weekend i'll have 2 coffees because I usually get less sleep.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - SargeMaximus - 05-04-2017

We should definitely add "Stop Drinking Coffee" to the next DMSI script. >>

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - RTBoss - 05-04-2017

I always thought this was interesting, though obviously we aren't spiders:

[Image: 52c9dcb09438979c8ac7ee309b446bb7.jpg]

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Zane - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 06:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I always thought this was interesting, though obviously we aren't spiders:

I wonder what will it look like on MHS, MLS or DMSI?

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - SargeMaximus - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 06:42 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I always thought this was interesting, though obviously we aren't spiders:

That's really cool, where did you find it?

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Benjamin - 05-05-2017

Quote:We should definitely add "Stop Drinking Coffee" to the next DMSI script. >>

Nice try with your fishing there.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-05-2017

ben, you consume caffeine in moderate quantities. i can't moderate it. hence why it can seriously affect ITM-SS (for ME). it would definitely be pedantic for you to even let it cross your radar, but apparently my caffeine consumption is interfering with ITM-SS. Sad

RTBoss, i've seen that pic before. although I'm pretty sure I could build a house smarter better faster and stronger with caffeine in my system Cool Wink

Yes that makes sense and that's what I thought. Walking down the street with a 2 litre bottle of coffee and skulling it while being like "DMSI AURA ENGAGE" may not help. Tongue

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 05:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Yes that makes sense and that's what I thought. Walking down the street with a 2 litre bottle of coffee and skulling it while being like "DMSI AURA ENGAGE" may not help. Tongue

i was just trying to expedite the order from vietnam ;_; i figured lots of liquid tweak juice would help power the LDS

Dammit the ship must have been delayed, I hope they remembered to put food and water in the box with her.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - RTBoss - 05-06-2017

(05-04-2017, 10:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: That's really cool, where did you find it?

I happened upon it once while researching caffeine and its effect upon the brain.

Seeing Eternity's post, I thought of it, and just searched Google images. I don't know where I originally came across it.

Having a high intake of caffeine physically changes the brain. Adenosine receptors increase exponentially, and flood the brain with adenosine. It's an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Caffeine blocks the receptor site. Once the caffeine is gone, the receptors are flooded with adenosine, and boom - you're tired again.

A two-week break from caffeine, thankfully, resets adenosine receptors back to baseline.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - SargeMaximus - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 07:01 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 10:10 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: That's really cool, where did you find it?

I happened upon it once while researching caffeine and its effect upon the brain.

Seeing Eternity's post, I thought of it, and just searched Google images. I don't know where I originally came across it.

Having a high intake of caffeine physically changes the brain. Adenosine receptors increase exponentially, and flood the brain with adenosine. It's an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Caffeine blocks the receptor site. Once the caffeine is gone, the receptors are flooded with adenosine, and boom - you're tired again.

A two-week break from caffeine, thankfully, resets adenosine receptors back to baseline.

That's crazy. So does that mean the tiredness is just a response or is it real? I mean, are you actually tired but just don't know it when on caffeine?

(Regarding the picture: I like the LSD web best)

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - RTBoss - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 07:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 07:01 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

That's crazy. So does that mean the tiredness is just a response or is it real? I mean, are you actually tired but just don't know it when on caffeine?

(Regarding the picture: I like the LSD web best)

Lol, me too.

RE: the response, it's very real. Do some research on adenosine receptors, adenosine function, caffeine, and the brain. It's...eye-opening.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-06-2017

I'm having a hell of a hard time giving it up. It doesn't help that I think I'm resisting MHS.

I found a clever way to skip my loops yesterday =/. I'm listening to them now. I have been pretty depressed all week. I'm below baseline mood. I slabbed on 3 drops of bliss oil and I'm still pretty sad.I just want to escape. I wanna run from MHS.

Why dafuq do I gotta resist a sub designed to heal me physically? I might have some hypochondriac tendencies in my subC that's being worked on. I hope it passes soon. I'm on the verge of tears Sad

Actually, after writing the above, I think I'm clearing something. Not resisting. I miss the shield of dimsee XD

I'm at 21 days of MHS. I'll see where I'm at next Saturday. Hopefully it'll be good!