Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - SargeMaximus - 04-27-2017

(04-27-2017, 03:46 PM)eternity Wrote: Being off dmsi has allowed me to get back into pheromones Smile Smile Smile

I haven't touched these babies since November! The selfies came strong Big Grin

I was in a pissy mood earlier. I took a shower, looked at my blissXS, and sprayed one shot to my cheek. I immediately went from mad to laughing my ass off for no reason XD

Watch the surprise in MHS be the pheromone optimizer, and my desire to use mones again is futile XD

Oh man, I've been having strong cravings for SOB but I'm abstaining cause dmsi. Still, a part of me thinks dmsi is making me want to use it so I've almost talked myself into putting some on a few times.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-27-2017

Well 1 drop taboo and 1 spray of bliss I think has me ghosted o.o weird....

Sad

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-28-2017

my mom's having magnificent results on MHS. Big Grin

She started coming down with a cold on Tuesday, but by Wednesday it was completely gone. TAKE THAT, INFECTION! It's so cool to see someone like my mom, who used to get sick every two weeks, become someone who doesn't get sick at all for 3 months... and when an infection starts to rear it's ugly head, it gets taken down in 24 hours.

MHS is a boon in that regards. Plus, she's been losing weight, despite not having the best diet XD

as far as me? i'm starting to feel a bit better every day. i'm able to run on much less sleep than usual. And the sleep that I DO get is much more efficient. I'm so glad this effect started to really dig its roots into my life. Sleep quality is something that I've always lacked. The restless legs shit is still there, but i'm sleeping well. YAY. Check this out -- I usually drink at LEAST a liter of black coffee per day. Today, I've gotten by on 350ml. It's 4:00pm and I haven't experienced that after lunch crash. is this real life? am i really still wide awake and alert, when usually i'd be dragging ass?

hell yeah Cool

Oh, and the past few days I've been feeling a push to eat salad for lunch every day. So Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri, i've had some dank ass kale/spinach salads for lunch. tuesday's "holy shit" gave me a scare-- it's about time i start being mindful of what i eat. I totally became addicted to that feeling I get in my stomach when I have 3 jumbo jacks from jack in the box. It was such a hedonistic, savage, satiation in my stomach. It's time to drop that addiction.

My goal has been to drink a gallon of water every day, but I've been falling short. I get maybe 1/2 to 2/3 gallon every day. I bet the next thing to hit me on MHS will be the cognitive boosts. I'm already starting to feel the effects of the very beginning!!!!!!

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-29-2017

So.... I pissed off my cat the other day and he dug his claws into my chest pretty deep XD

it happened on wed. It's now sat, and I haven't seen any signs that the wound is healing faster than before I was on MHS. Typically a wound like this should itch while healing but I don't experience any of that (yet). If it heals all the way without itching, then one of the design goal items can be confirmed to work ^_^

Not gonna lie, I tend to be masochistic when around cats. I love pissing them off, even at the expense of getting fuqqed up. I am at my friends house right now and I pissed his cat off. He clawed my face once, and my left hand once. XD

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Duke.Togo - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 02:50 PM)eternity Wrote: So.... I pissed off my cat the other day and he dug his claws into my chest pretty deep XD

it happened on wed. It's now sat, and I haven't seen any signs that the wound is healing faster than before I was on MHS. Typically a wound like this should itch while healing but I don't experience any of that (yet). If it heals all the way without itching, then one of the design goal items can be confirmed to work ^_^

Not gonna lie, I tend to be masochistic when around cats. I love pissing them off, even at the expense of getting fuqqed up. I am at my friends house right now and I pissed his cat off. He clawed my face once, and my left hand once. XD

This post was hysterical. I seriously laughed out loud while reading this...

This was awesome.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 04-29-2017

Man... not gonna lie. ... using pheromones today and yesterday have given me some profound hits that completely overshadows dmsi ....

Taboo+connections = a damn good time.

Thankfully dmsi does help with everything that pheromones don't. ... such as game, status, etc. Because of dimsee, I was able to use the pheromones with much more success.

If dimsee can recreate the effects from pheromones it'll be unstoppable. Meanwhile I'm very glad to have the chance to play with my phero arsenal again. Haven't touched these babies in too long. I have over a grand worth of pheromones so it'd be good not to waste them haha.

Maybe I should use MHS for longer XD.

I ended up sleeping in today. I did so because I could. I didn't drink coffee in the morning, thinking I'd get some at my destination. Unfortunately, there was none there...... and I proceeded to get a headache worse than hell. I ended up drinking more and more on caffeine trying to get the headache to go away, but no avail. I took aleve, and no dice.

Took another aleve a bit later, and still nothing. I took a 3rd one and it still didn't help. I then intentionally took a quadruple dose of instant coffee... still nothing. Sad it took hours for it to go away, and it was a simple caffeine withdrawal headache.... dosing with caffeine didn't even alleviate the withdrawal. ........... wtf???? Huh

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Benjamin - 04-29-2017

You switched to DMSI and still getting attacked by pussy! Wink

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-01-2017

caffeine is behaving interestingly now. it takes a while to kick in, and it also lasts a bit longer.

i think my liver and kidneys are being healed to process substances more effectively.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - hunk - 05-02-2017

(05-01-2017, 10:17 AM)eternity Wrote: caffeine is behaving interestingly now. it takes a while to kick in, and it also lasts a bit longer.

i think my liver and kidneys are being healed to process substances more effectively.

Lasting longer (effects of caffeine), in my opinion, mean that you're becoming more sensitive to it. Imagine when you first started drinking coffee... looks like MHS is reversing some of that effect of brain getting used to caffeine.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 05:26 AM)hunk Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 10:17 AM)eternity Wrote: caffeine is behaving interestingly now. it takes a while to kick in, and it also lasts a bit longer.

Lasting longer (effects of caffeine), in my opinion, mean that you're becoming more sensitive to it. Imagine when you first started drinking coffee... looks like MHS is reversing some of that effect of brain getting used to caffeine.

that's a very good point, hunk. i think you're right on this.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - Shannon - 05-02-2017

I would say it's likely that what you're doing is showing that caffeine contradicts the ITM-SS of MHS.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-04-2017

(05-02-2017, 11:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would say it's likely that what you're doing is showing that caffeine contradicts the ITM-SS of MHS.

and so begins the defeat of one more addiction -- caffeine

Sad

i want these subs to work optimally.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - RTBoss - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 09:04 AM)eternity Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 11:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would say it's likely that what you're doing is showing that caffeine contradicts the ITM-SS of MHS.

Sad

That's gonna be rough, man.

RE: MHS - Healing The Healer - eternity - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 12:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 09:04 AM)eternity Wrote:

Sad

That's gonna be rough, man.

yeah and i'm tired as fuck and dysphoric from caffeine withdrawals now. xD it's 6:30 pm and i'm in bed already LOL.

oh well, if caffeine is holding back the effectiveness of subs, even in the SLIGHTEST, its compound effect over time will prove to be a significant percentage lost in subliminal power.