Subliminal Talk
Back On DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Back On DMSI (/Thread-Back-On-DMSI)

Back On DMSI - Tao374 - 04-14-2017

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check in haven’t posted in awhile. A quick run down:

-Ran DMSI 2.5 for about 3 weeks and stopped (will explain).
-Ran E2 for 3 Months (posted partial testimonial).
-Now running DMSI 3.1A

So I recently reduced my loops to 1 per day due to problems I have had with this sub. Back in 2.5 I didn’t realize that 2.4 was still available when I purchased and I should of been running that instead to have the healing/clearing modules. Basically I was on edge all the time I ended up in a screaming match with a toddler and had to restrain myself from hurting my dog. I also broke up with my girlfriend. We got back together the day I stopped DMSI. Started using E2 a few days later to balance myself out. Took a little break after E2 and now have been using 3.1A for 14 days.

I have had a few more outburst during this run even with the clearing modules. I through my xbox controller through a closet door and started screaming at my mom when I didn’t like the way she was acting. This isn’t really my typical behavior. Also been having trouble sleeping mixed with exciting dreams. I will second what another user has said about having dreams that would normally be nightmare but not really being scared. Sometime after waking up and processing it for awhile it worries me that I wasn’t. Also, typically after waking up in the morning I feel complete fearless and detached while getting into my daily routine. It has been rough at times but some of the results have been good. I’m feeling less needy and significantly more sexually confident/valued. I’m not completely interested in finding a new sexual partner at this time as I’m in a relationship. I’m more interested in the massive transformations everyone is talking about and just being a more valued man. I would just like to build myself up for now.

I’ve noticed during both 2.5 and 3.1A that people of both sexes are generally more friendly and cooperative. I haven’t had a lot of sex in the last 2 weeks but I feel like I will perform well next time I do. In fact I think I might be able to do better than I would ever do without the use of drugs or alcohol. Plan to test this out soon. Now reflecting I did have sex at the beginning of the program. It is usually hard for me to get my girlfriend to have sex because she wants to lay down and watch TV for so long first. On this night we got to bed and she said don’t pick something that will keep my attention I just want to go to sleep. Then she started laying there in her normal shy time to have sex. Maybe it was affecting her after just a few days.

I’m sure there is a lot more rolling around in my head that I want to share but I’m blank right now. Will continue to update in the future.