Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Naturally-Blonde-Romantic-Lover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 10-21-2017

Thinking of running luck magnifier with this sub, because doing a sub for this long with no results is like torture...it may even increase my chance of getting this girl sooner...

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - JackOfHearts - 10-21-2017

Sometimes the manifestation takes more than a year because the person cant be there right away, like leaving a relationship before then meet you. But you dont need to keep running it after that long from what I remember reading on the forum.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Ricardo - 10-22-2017

I thought you are supposed to run it until the person comes into your life?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Benjamin - 10-22-2017

Quote:Thinking of running luck magnifier with this sub, because doing a sub for this long with no results is like torture...it may even increase my chance of getting this girl sooner...

That wouldn't help in this case, it would take away from both since they are both manifestation (Type D).

Have a look at this thread http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ-How-many-can-be-used-at-once-

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - JackOfHearts - 10-22-2017

(10-22-2017, 01:34 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I thought you are supposed to run it until the person comes into your life?

I think it was shannon himself that stopped a sub as he thought the manifestation wasnt working and 3 month later she was there. He wasnt running the sub anymore.
I dont remember the timing exactly though, 3 month or more.

So it seems there is an exception to the rule.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 11-19-2017

So recently, I have been trying/dating many different girls that DO NOT fit the description of the program and it has been pretty sad, because I feel these relationships will inevitably end quick since these girls do not fit with the description of the program. So far I was correct. Each and every one of these girls I tried to get with I failed.

I remembered that naturally blonde girl I met with on month 4, and how I did like her, but I felt like I made many mistakes with her that I feel like I can't recover from. She also kept flaking on me. Because of this I stopped talking to her. I decided to contact her and I said something like, "I feel like we started off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to hangout again". She was surprisingly receptive, so I may be seeing her next week. Idk what would happen, but I was surprised she was as open as she was. I hope she is the manifestation...fingers crossed..

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 11-24-2017

I'm done

I can't do this anymore...11 months of running the sub, and I can't even get 1 girl. I can't bare the thought of what I could have had if I used another sub for this long. I'm not running this sub anymore, and for the love of god can shannon make a 5g romantic myp. I don't care anymore...I think I'm gonna reflect on myself a bit to realize why I was so pathetic to believe I could get a girlfriend using a sub. You guys won't see me for a while...

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - DarkPlouf - 11-24-2017

At the same time, what's with the idea of wanting the perfect girlfriend when you could get one of the thousands of potential others fitting your needs.

The thing with AYP subs and such is that we can't even know if it's really working or not, since the "perfect" girl may simply not be available. I would not recommend Shannon working on a MYP again.
Imo you'd better use a sub to improve yourself and rely on mundane LOA techniques to manifest a good girlfriend for you.

But well, don't get too down because the sub may have started an unexpected process in the background and you're not even aware of it. I don't think you wasted those 11 months all together.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Trend - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 02:31 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: I would not recommend Shannon working on a MYP again.

I DO recommend Shannon working on a MYP because I saw the results MYPSL 5g had on one of my coworkers; I'd do it myself if I wasn't focused on the learning sub.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Life - 11-24-2017

5g sounds great with it