Subliminal Talk
Voice deepening DMSI? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Voice deepening DMSI? (/Thread-Voice-deepening-DMSI)

Voice deepening DMSI? - Raykon - 03-06-2017

Does DMSI 3.1 deepen your voice if your a male? I'm curious

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Benjamin - 03-06-2017

I noticed after the first time I used it, the next day when I first talked my voice sounded deeper and stronger, didn't notice it after that though but it was pretty obvious for a brief moment.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - ReeZoX - 03-06-2017

Most likely as a deeper voice can be related to your sexiness (if your a male that is).

But then that's not 100% guaranteed Wink

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Darkness - 03-06-2017

On version B your voice will feel filled w/ sexual energy

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Raykon - 03-06-2017

I appreciate the responses but I would prefer if Shannon could response since he's the only one who knows for sure.

I feel like the self esteem and lack of fear improves my speech/tonality and how I talk to women in a much smoother way. More sexual. But not sure if it becomes deeper.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Shannon - 03-06-2017

DMSI 3.1 does have a module that can potentially have that effect on the user, depending on how they interpret it.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Raykon - 03-06-2017

Sweet, I'm looking forward to it. I find a masculine voice attracts women very well.

I'm not sure if it's true but it's what I've noticed from my voice changing in the past.

The weaker/quieter my voice sounds I usually get the worst responses from woman.

The louder and more dominant I sound the better woman respond to me.

I notice men become more fearful/intimidated from a deeper/louder voice however.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - milktoast - 03-07-2017

That's so interesting. I'm a girl and DMSI makes my voice higher and breathier.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - ReeZoX - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 09:10 AM)milktoast Wrote: That's so interesting. I'm a girl and DMSI makes my voice higher and breathier.

Also logical, as a deep voice in a woman most likely would not be that attractive for males.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - RTBoss - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 09:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 09:10 AM)milktoast Wrote: That's so interesting. I'm a girl and DMSI makes my voice higher and breathier.

Also logical, as a deep voice in a woman most likely would not be that attractive for males.

One of my number one turn-offs. Deep, slightly masculine, and/or raspy, no bueno.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Raykon - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 11:18 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 09:20 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:

One of my number one turn-offs. Deep, slightly masculine, and/or raspy, no bueno.

Yeah I agree, I also don't like that type of voice on a woman.

It is a big turn off for me too.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - Shannon - 03-07-2017

The program is designed to cause you to become irresistibly sexually attractive to those gender(s) you are attracted to sexually. Naturally, it is polymorphic, so if you are a straight woman your voice will probably become more feminine.

RE: Voice deepening DMSI? - wolverine_i_am - 03-10-2017

My voice has definitely gotten stronger and deeper in the last few days. I've noticed it.