Subliminal Talk
DMSI Discussion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI Discussion (/Thread-DMSI-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - AlphaScorpio - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 03:48 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 12:54 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Noticing celebrity effect, though it's not crazy like superstar or anything. But able to hold peoples attention longer, people look at me more when talking in groups and a decent looking chick even held the door open for me at subway.

Men looking at me, Older women looking, ugly women looking, I am definately manifestion hotter chicks around me in random places, saw many over the past 3 days.

My old best friend randomly contacted my Mum yesterday to ask for my number after I mentioned him earlier the same day - manifestion check.

Outside my work I was sitting on the wall and suddenly BAM this super 9/10 hot chick with an amazing ass and tits walked past me with her dog, I felt the aura kick in and a jolt in my stomach which is like the sniper firing it's laser beam at her. Her dog started pulling on the lead to come and smell me and looked super excited and friendly/happy, the hot chick however didn't even make eye contact WTF!?! She tried to get the dog to follow her cause it was getting in her way trying to get to me to sniff me. but literally nada from her.

WTF!? did I snipe her dog by mistake?

Unless the dog fits the definition of "person", as specified in the script, and it was more sexually attractive to you than she was... not a chance. What happened was the dog sensed the energy and responded with interest and she felt the energy and responded with instant "Oh my goodness, I can't believe my kitty just responded to him that way... but I would have to open HIM... RUN AWAYYYYYY!" Women are crappy at opening. Or maybe she's involved. Maybe she's not used to someone else seeming more attractive than she is. Maybe she's female. Take your pick.

Quote:Also literally everyone BUT hot chicks look at me the past few days. some mediocre 5s and 6s but no really stunning girls or even super pretty ones. Quite frustrating, maybe the aura is so powerful that it's ghosting them??

Sad

Maybe they're sensing too much sexuality coming from you for them to feel comfortable with it? Or maybe it's so shocking that they don't know how to respond. We have no way of knowing what it's doing to her insides, remember. Most women I know will run away in fear or embarrassment if I make them wet too fast in public.

Or maybe the aura isn't being expressed fully yet. Or... you get the idea.

Interesting, I think this matches up with my hunches since doing DMSI, too much sexuality too fast. Perhaps adding some sort of way of channeling and morphing the sexual energy that is being projected into the version of sexual energy that is most Comfortable /socially aceptable for the recipient in order to further the goal of being approached? In theory this would help with ghosting etc. You've probably already thought of something like this.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - RTBoss - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 11:09 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 12:54 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Noticing celebrity effect, though it's not crazy like superstar or anything. But able to hold peoples attention longer, people look at me more when talking in groups and a decent looking chick even held the door open for me at subway.

Men looking at me, Older women looking, ugly women looking, I am definately manifestion hotter chicks around me in random places, saw many over the past 3 days.

My old best friend randomly contacted my Mum yesterday to ask for my number after I mentioned him earlier the same day - manifestion check.

Outside my work I was sitting on the wall and suddenly BAM this super 9/10 hot chick with an amazing ass and tits walked past me with her dog, I felt the aura kick in and a jolt in my stomach which is like the sniper firing it's laser beam at her. Her dog started pulling on the lead to come and smell me and looked super excited and friendly/happy, the hot chick however didn't even make eye contact WTF!?! She tried to get the dog to follow her cause it was getting in her way trying to get to me to sniff me. but literally nada from her.

Unless the dog fits the definition of "person", as specified in the script, and it was more sexually attractive to you than she was... not a chance. What happened was the dog sensed the energy and responded with interest and she felt the energy and responded with instant "Oh my goodness, I can't believe my kitty just responded to him that way... but I would have to open HIM... RUN AWAYYYYYY!" Women are crappy at opening. Or maybe she's involved. Maybe she's not used to someone else seeming more attractive than she is. Maybe she's female. Take your pick.

Quote:Also literally everyone BUT hot chicks look at me the past few days. some mediocre 5s and 6s but no really stunning girls or even super pretty ones. Quite frustrating, maybe the aura is so powerful that it's ghosting them??

Sad

Maybe they're sensing too much sexuality coming from you for them to feel comfortable with it? Or maybe it's so shocking that they don't know how to respond. We have no way of knowing what it's doing to her insides, remember. Most women I know will run away in fear or embarrassment if I make them wet too fast in public.

Interesting, I think this matches up with my hunches since doing DMSI, too much sexuality too fast. Perhaps adding some sort of way of channeling and morphing the sexual energy that is being projected into the version of sexual energy that is most Comfortable /socially aceptable for the recipient in order to further the goal of being approached? In theory this would help with ghosting etc. You've probably already thought of something like this.

I'm pretty sure that the aura is already polymorphic, giving the affected exactly what they need to find you sexually attractive, perfect even, and act on it.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - Shannon - 03-30-2017

(03-28-2017, 01:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Sad

I'm pretty sure that the aura is already polymorphic, giving the affected exactly what they need to find you sexually attractive, perfect even, and act on it.

It is. Certain ... *ahem*... personality types commonly symbolized by a certain clawed stinging insect... are known for being extraordinarily powerful and intense energy-wise and sexuality wise. They're also known for blowing people away with the intensity of their energy, emotions and sexuality. Most people can't handle that level of intensity. It has nothing to do with DMSI, except that DMSI is just getting you to open up and express your nature.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - AlphaScorpio - 04-04-2017

It sure is, I am much more honest about my brooding, intense and introverted nature to people. I'm still fighting against myself all the time the internal war. I still lash out when I feel angry particularly against those who I perceive as being weak (I hate this part of myself)
I think I am at my best when the scorpion is tamed and under control which allows me to express my deep caring paternal side (Cancer moon and ascending) when I am like this people seem to be drawn to me and I am at my most mature. I hope the healing can continue to help me in this way as I had a scorpionic energy spike driven at one of my colleges at work today. Lol

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - dissonance - 04-04-2017

Im a scorpio too. But Capricorn and Gemini for moon and ascending, or ascending and moon (forgot which one was which). Being a virgin at 26 yrs of age as a Scorpio... I can definitely feel that missing element in my life strongly within my bones :O

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - dissonance - 04-04-2017

(03-30-2017, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Sad

It is. Certain ... *ahem*... personality types commonly symbolized by a certain clawed stinging insect... are known for being extraordinarily powerful and intense energy-wise and sexuality wise. They're also known for blowing people away with the intensity of their energy, emotions and sexuality. Most people can't handle that level of intensity. It has nothing to do with DMSI, except that DMSI is just getting you to open up and express your nature.

Just curious, what is your sun sign, Shannon?

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - Shannon - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 09:16 AM)dissonance Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 03:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: Unless the dog fits the definition of "person", as specified in the script, and it was more sexually attractive to you than she was... not a chance. What happened was the dog sensed the energy and responded with interest and she felt the energy and responded with instant "Oh my goodness, I can't believe my kitty just responded to him that way... but I would have to open HIM... RUN AWAYYYYYY!" Women are crappy at opening. Or maybe she's involved. Maybe she's not used to someone else seeming more attractive than she is. Maybe she's female. Take your pick.

Just curious, what is your sun sign, Shannon?

That would have to be discussed in the astrology thread in the off topic forums. Otherwise we are violating rule 4. My avatar is a pretty good indicator, though.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - AlphaScorpio - 04-09-2017

Day 3 of B

-Been approached by some lad askin for a smoke
-Approached by lady asking me for te time wit a massive smile on er face
-Approached by another lady to ask if se could park ere (outside a corner store)
-Respect increasin
-blatant IOIs today from some nice looking girl, I felt like I was Ghosted more on version A or maybe aura wasn't strong enough.
-Met up wit old friend (manifestation?)

Liking tis version, it's about to et very interesting I tink

Keyboard is broke so missin some letters lol.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - Benjamin - 04-09-2017

Haha it reminds me of when me and Shannon used those funny translators Tongue

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - AlphaScorpio - 04-24-2017

I notice absolutely 0 from girls on version B after 24 days no IOIs, not seen many beautiful women around nearbye.

I will see it out @32 days and return to A

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - AlphaScorpio - 04-28-2017

Wtf had 2 people teasingly enquire if I am gay the first was a work colleague who in all fairness had PTSD and is generally an insecure person, he is cool and I get along with him good enough, I decided to show him pics of my ex girlfriends to correct his thoughts, he hasn't called me gay after that and respect has gone up. Haven't had this for years since AM5 being asked if I am gay it's strange as I know I am clearly not gay but it still makes me feel insecure when people say this which is probaby a manifestation of my own insecurities with who I am as a person in genreal perhaps. Probably also to do with the fact that something is conflicting inside of me on one hand I'm a pretty good looking guy with decent fashion etc. Being powered by DMSI giving off sexual vibes and pheromones but my external reality doesn't match this as I don't havea girlfriend or girls chasing me and flirting getting laid etc.

Nothing is really going on with version B in the girl department Im getting quite demotivated to keep going with it as literally nothing different has happened with girls since I started B and in all honesty DMSI in general.

However in other areas of my life I am improving. I'm doing quite well at work, my boss gave a good review of me over the past month saying I have completely changed my attitude.I hve finally bought my first car which manifested very fast. Also old friends have popped up here and there usually after I think about them, define manifestations. But there is something not right going on I barely even get many IOIs. Feel ghosted most of the time. I dont notice much anger or frustrating or everyone hates me vibes like on 2.5. So don't even know ow if I am resisting.

What is going on.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - AlphaScorpio - 05-01-2017

Switcin back to Version A after doing 1 month Version B, disappointed in the women department, noticed very little.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - TugaInVegas - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 11:08 AM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: Switcin back to Version A after doing 1 month Version B, disappointed in the women department, noticed very little.
Hmm.. interesting, ive been using DMSI for 6 months and cant say ive experienced many things in the women department aswell.
Also, have u ever felt something like a heartburn during ur use? Since i switched from 3.0.1 to 3.1 ive felt it.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 - Blacksheep - 05-01-2017

(....)