Subliminal Talk
Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-Vivek-Arora-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2

Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 03-05-2017

Hi,

DMSI 3.1 sounds good...hope I get some results with this version!

I started with listening to DMSI_3.1-A yesterday, completed listening to trickling steam and ocean smurf back to back completing 2 loops.

Day 1 : March 4th

Day 2 : March 5th Listening to Ocean smurf for the second time now, back to back without any interruption. This completes 2 loops for the day today. Will report back, if I feel any changes or observe something.

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - Mystic Pymp - 03-05-2017

Listening to ocean smurf made my day.

[Image: schtroumpf_surfeur_vert.png]

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 03-18-2017

Day 15 : March 18th It's been 15 days now, I have regularly been listening to DMSI_3.1-A, 2 loops back 2 back. I have felt I have developed sense of forgiveness. I just let people go instead of getting angry on them. Feels more grounded.

Let's see what happens ahead, am more curious about what happens after 30 days, when I am going to start with 3.1 B.

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 04-02-2017

Day 30 : April 02nd : So, I complete 30 days yesterday. And I am all set for starting of DMSI_3.1-B.

I do have felt some subtle self esteem changes in this one month, while using 3.1 A. I have also become more forgiving.

Many times a girl I am hanging out with told me, "No, she can't come, and then points towards other girl, "you can go with them". And I was like, "No they didn't invite me, so why should I go with them"

This is just one small example, such things happened multiple times. Which I feel is improving on self esteem. And I just let go things, and don't take them too seriously...giving me a forgiving nature.

Now, from today onwards I am going to start with DMSI_3.1-B, that's where the real fun begins :-P

Will keep this thread updated...:-)

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 04-07-2017

April 04 - 05th :

Heard DMSI_3.1B (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Ultrasonic) and (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Ultrasonic)) while awake. (back 2 back)

April 06th : Day 03

Heard DMSI_3.1B (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Ultrasonic) and (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Ultrasonic)) while awake. (back 2 back)

No noticeable results till now.

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 04-09-2017

April 7th : Day 04 Heard DMSI_3.1B (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Ultrasonic) and (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Ultrasonic)) while sleeping. (back 2 back)

Nothing noticable

April 8th : Day 05 Heard DMSI_3.1B (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Ultrasonic) and (DMSI_3.1-B_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Ultrasonic)) while sleeping. (back 2 back)

Strange, today I was in a spiritual lecture, and sexual thoughts started to run through my mind. After the class we had a brunch, and while eating I started to fantasize myself having sex with the women there. It started to give me erections. And then i told to myself, "opps!! This is not the right place for this to happen" :-P and controlled my thoughts and diverted them to different direction to calm my tool down...lol!!

This is definitely DMSI_3.1-B at work. (Correct me if am wrong)

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - wolverine_i_am - 04-09-2017

I've had the same visualisations.

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - ReeZoX - 04-09-2017

I've found this to be the way to activate the sniper consciously. By focusing on specific girls and thinking about doing something sexual to/with them. Works best if you can look at the person, but should work otherwise as well. You have to be within eyesight anyways. You just don't have to look at her directly.

I got a girl to start shaking her legs through this, in my interpretation that is trying to keep herself "under control" and not doing something inappropriate due to her being so horny. Obviously, I had her do a load of the "usual" IoI's as well, so it's not something that's without anything based on.
Really powerful shit this stuff...

I'm still on 3.1 A

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - Blacksheep - 04-09-2017

(....)

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 05-15-2017

May 15th : Day 41 So, it's been a long time I continued listening to this for a long time every night, 2 loops back to back. Even though I have sexual thoughts about almost every girl I see walking on the street, none of them came over and approached me.

As per Shannon results get permanent after 32 days of listening. Here it's been 41 days. I must stop listening then now...

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 05-16-2017

I have no idea where you got that from, but you really got something mixed up.

The 32 day thing is usually for 6 stages, and for most single stages it's a minimum. But can be listened over the long term for best results, DMSI says on the sales page that atleast in 3 month increments is best.

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 05-16-2017

Oh...so I must continue with DMSI_3.1B for next 2 months...!! I can do that!! Let's see how it goes !!

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 05-16-2017

Ah you're using B, didn't realize.

It's a little different, there isn't a set time for A or B.. it's whether you still need healing/clearing.

If you're doing B and stuff starts to come up that is too much or coming up in the way of the goal, especially if it's intense it's a good sign you need more A. Like I did B for 2 weeks and it was good for a bit then I got a fair bit of anxiety, enough that I went out and just left the place almost straight away where for 3 weeks before i'd gone out by myself and been fine. So I realized I needed A again.

There isn't set 'times' for DMSI as there is for a 6 stage program for example. Predominantly A if you still need healing, but some alternating with B can be good as a few of us discovered.

RE: Vivek Arora - DMSI 3.1 - vivekarora83 - 05-16-2017

That's confusing...I don't think so that I need more healing work though...I already completed listening to A for one month, before beginning with B. A didn't gave me any results at all...