Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8543)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 屁股磁铁 - DMSI 3.1 - Firebrand - 06-24-2017

Day 117

So.

I ran A yesterday, on around 8-9 notches (the one that caused my subconscious to shit bricks).

As I started running it, I got more and more thoughts, and I started getting that terror again.

And then it dawned on me.

The subconscious was trying to sabotage my efforts because it was scared shitless of either executing, or digging into that "goldmine" I talked about yesterday.

It was sending me such thoughts and feelings ON PURPOSE, to try and stop me from doing high loops.

I stuck through with the volume, put all those thoughts and feelings of dread aside, and listened to all my 7 loops (actually, I listened to like.. 9, because reasons).

Anyway, I believe that "dawning", that information I got, was from those higher levels of subconscious that are directing and working on executing DMSI. It was just information out of plain blue sky.

You can imagine my surprise when, among all the feelings of dread and terror, and similar thoughts, I just got a clear, pure, coherent thought!

Anyway, trucking on towards world domination. Tongue

RE: 屁股磁铁 - DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 06-24-2017

We don't make progress by doing what has always been comfortable.

RE: 屁股磁铁 - DMSI 3.1 - Firebrand - 06-25-2017

Day 118

Decided to try out a new volume schedule. I found out that middle range volumes don't really work for me. It's either low or high, there ain't no middle path here.

Therefore, I'm going to be running and testing 5 days of low, followed by 2 days of high. My theory for this is that the 5 days of low will allow the subconscious to plan and prepare, start digging methodically, let the suggestions imprint.. and then hit it with the full force of DMSI, ordering it to act upon those suggestions and follow them.

Like a priming effect.

Yesterday was the first day of this cycle (after the day of really loud where I stuck through the terror), and man, the dreams were crazy.

I cannot remember all of them, but two of them stand out the most.

One was a flying dream. I remember how delighted I was at the freedom, and how sad I was when I woke up Big Grin There was definitely something else here, but I cannot remember.

The other lengthy one was a dream about escaping this prison with my dream girlfriend (I think it wasn't my real girlfriend in the dream, but I considered the woman as having "GF" status, whoever it was). The prison was greenish, moist and with green stuff growing, so it wasn't really appealing. Kinda what you would see in horror movies and such.

We were somehow separated, but could see each other perfectly fine, like one meter between each other. She was in a bath for most of the time for some reason, possibly tied inside it, only her shoulders and head above the murky water with a wooden shackle around her neck. Green mud was splattered all over the bathtub.

Anyway, we somehow managed to escape. I remember us running away on a highway, clouds covering the sky. Cracked, dry dirt was around the highway, with nothing else in sight except for the grubby, abandoned prison behind us.

Somewhere as we are running, we pop up into an empty bar of some kind, and start talking. She starts complaining..

- Where can we go now? You haven't thought this through.. we don't even have our passports!
- I was thinking maybe Canada.. but you are right, we don't have passports.. maybe we can sneak into Canada on boats?
- No. We are going back to the prison and taking our passports.

For some reason, when she said going back to the prison, I knew she wanted to return to her captivity. I accepted, for it felt right. As if being bound and imprisoned was a fate worthy of a man.

We went back to the prison, and I saw her shackled in the murky bathtub water again, a wooden plate covering the whole top, with just a small hole for her head.

But I knew in myself that this wasn't something I would accept. I was concocting a plan to get those scraps of papers. I would get out of there, and be free yet again.. even if nothing was keeping me in the prison, for there never were any guards, only me myself as the lone incarcerator.

And yet again, I saw myself running from the greenishly stained prison, down the highway, away from it's metal fences and high tower, cold wind hitting me in the back, only the endless road and wastes in sight.

The dark clouds signal the battle hidden inside the subconscious; not an inch back, for the battle is being won.

(06-24-2017, 11:59 AM)Shannon Wrote: We don't make progress by doing what has always been comfortable.

Absolutely.

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Firebrand - 08-10-2017

Ah, been a while since I've posted. Life's just been too good. But it is time to report some shit that DMSI and MLS have been doing.

By the way, if you're a hater, a zen mastar, an alphautist, an easily triggered SJW, a white knight or afraid of NSFW shit.. I suggest you look into some other journal.

Where to begin.. hmmmm.. I could start from all the chicks that stare me down in the buses and on the streets, their faces and necks going red from the sexual excitement and the electrifying pussy tingles that my presence brings..

But nah, we want REAL results.

[Image: VsnEM64.jpg]

Not body language and witchery.

[Image: oS5hZjU.jpg]

I'll tell you about some real results, but let's first talk about where I'm at.

I've been on MLS for about two weeks now. Didn't take any breaks from DMSI, and I ran 7 loops of DMSI A daily. Shit's tough, but I'm tougher.

And oh boy, have I been executing like crazy. DMSI thinned out my face, pronounced my jawline, literally sculpted my facial structure to make me look more like a goddamn model. My eye contact is on point - I can look into the eyes of any chick for as long as I want, and they will only squirm in excitement.

And I haven't actually gotten to the aura part, because I am STILL clearing. I haven't cleared everything to have the aura be full power, but I have cleared more than enough to be the sexiest motherfucker in Serbia and Italy.

Now, since I switched to MLS, I noticed a synergistic effect. It seems as if MLS is actively helping my subconscious LEARN how to deal with resistance in the most effective fashion, and then helps execute it flawlessly.

By the way, I must mention, I noticed very little resistance or anything of the sorts on MLS - feels as if it's not running - but it is this silent beast that affects everything you do.

It shouldn't be called Maximum Learning Speed, it should be called Absolute BEAST Zone, and I am actually considering running BOTH of them, at least as an experiment.

And now, the big stuff.

Since I switched to MLS, I stopped my tough as fuck 7 loop A DMSI clearing and exploded into full bloom mode, powered by MLS making everything flow smoothly. All of my tough work started paying dividends - sure, I went through hell on those 7 loops, but now I am godlike. And when I say hell, I mean it.. my skin started falling off, and my hand looked like it was decaying from all the internal, subconscious stress.

This switch led to a 5 hour fuckfest threesome with my girlfriend and her virgin best friend.

And it all happened very easily, with very small nudges from me. We drank a little alcohol, relaxed and talked some fun stuff, and then they decided to sleep. Of course, the best friend had a lot of stuff to do, and I fucked my girlfriend senseless just an hour ago. Poor girl was creaming and begging me to fuck her more.

I had other plans though.

VERY NSFW

I kissed my girlfriend, who was still soaking wet and was waiting for me to dick her down again but was shy because her best friend is there.

Then I moved a few feet and kissed her best friend who was on the floor.

She returned the kiss.

Went back to my girlfriend, kissed her, then back to her best friend who was eagerly anticipating my lips, and started french kissing me deeply.

Next time I came back to her, I exposed her breasts and had my way with them.. and the time after that, I was fingering her tight virgin pussy.

As I fingered her with my left hand, she rolled her hips, trying to feel my finger more and more, and was moaning loudly. Good thing the house was empty, hah.

And at the same time, my girlfriend was lying ass up on the bed, literally impaling herself on my right hand's finger, pleading me to go deeper.

I proceeded to lay down the fingering on her best friend, and stopped fingering my girlfriend. She hopped off the bed and started sucking me off. Amazing stuff, deepthroats like a pro.

I guided her best friend to do some sucking too, and my girlfriend showed her how, with me as a willing volunteer. Let me tell you dudes, there is nothing better than a chick gagging on your dick, and a chick licking your balls.

Then I made my girlfriend lick her best friend. Oh, this was so satisfying, because of the taboo. So satisfying. I then proceeded to dick down my girlfriend doggy style while she licked.

Soon after, I proceeded to take the girls virginity. Took awhile, but soon, with some lube, she was creaming and looking as if she ascended to another dimension. Literally. Her eyes were doing a thousand yard stare into the ceiling as I fucked her.

Anyway, we proceeded to fuck and changing, doing some random very nice and innocent stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and at one moment they were pleading me to cum, because they couldn't cum anymore and were craving my sperm.

I looked at the clock.. it was 5:23 in the fucking morning!

I was fucking proud - 5 hours of straight fucking without cumming. I then decided I will cum, and proceeded to blast my girlfriends mouth with a humongous load.

I left them there, lying in their own pussy juices and in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-th dimension, and went to get some ice cream.

My dudes, there is nothing better than some ice cream after a good fuckfest, trust me on that.

And all of this thanks to DMSI and MLS.

They are both absolute life changers, and if you want to change your life.. DO IT and push through. If you go through hell, you'll be like hell Wink

P.S Shout out to my Skype brothers Heart

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - eternity - 08-10-2017

I was on my way out of this journal when I saw this:

Quote:By the way, if you're a hater, a zen mastar, an alphautist, an easily triggered SJW, a white knight or afraid of NSFW shit.. I suggest you look into some other journal.

But I stayed because I had to read the rest. And to say that you're the sexiest Serbian I know.

[quote]And I haven't actually gotten to the aura part, because I am STILL clearing. I haven't cleared everything to have the aura be full power, but I have cleared more than enough to be the sexiest mommy lover in Serbia and Italy. [/b]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Dr. Strangelove - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 11:21 AM)Firebrand Wrote: This switch led to a 5 hour fuckfest threesome with my girlfriend and her virgin best friend.

And it all happened very easily, with very small nudges from me.

Nice, congratulations. First 3some? Girl losing virginity in 3some, can’t think of many things wilder than that. Watch how your girlfriend acts in next few days…

Interesting, but not surprising, how you got real good sex results (agree, doesn’t get better than that), after you switched from DMSI. Makes me wonder if Duke was onto something when he proposed a break from DMSI on regular basis (few days a week, or in two weeks, can’t remember) to allow for the perpetual DMSI bloom, which of course is real, and it’s huge. Enjoy Wink

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - JackOfHearts - 08-12-2017

(08-12-2017, 08:52 AM)Firebrand Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 05:34 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Man.. honestly. Usually you are pretty real but in that post youre trying to imitate somebody else even down to the exact same statement '5 hour fuckfest' among other things.

I dont know if im the only one to notice.. or just the only one to call it out.

I dont know how youll take that and I nearly didny say it because it may be seen as an attack.. but it takes away from the message and the realness of what youre trying to express. Even the sjw/whatever preface to me mismatches the rest of the post.

I may be accused of being one of the above.. but I say it hoping youll get what im pointing to.

Y u gotta sensor, Ben ____-_-------------------

(08-12-2017, 07:07 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
Quote:Went back to my girlfriend, kissed her, then back to her best friend who was eagerly anticipating my lips, and started french kissing me deeply.

I'm wondering how you guessed that she was anticipating something if you didn't use some kind of body language cue, was she calling your name or moaning already?

Because she rammed her tongue down my throat. Big Grin

To be more specific.. you know that feeling when your lips touch a girl's lips and she just springs to life, and you can feel the electricity going through her body?

That's how I know.
Isn't that body language ? Rolleyes

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - JackOfHearts - 08-12-2017

I don't understand the hate for white knight and the others things you mentioned. And then insulting Ben directly like that with a stupid made up video, such a low thing to do. You are drawing a good picture of how disrespectful you are of others.

They are a growing number of forum members who put disrespectful labels on others, white knight and others things. I think that's very disrespectful, especially from guys who are using subliminal to become something greater than they used to be. Which means you probably were a white knight before going for sub or that you weren't good with girls , in short a "beta". Yet you are insulting the same thing you were before. And you are also insulting a lot of forums members who are still struggling to get good results.

If you got good results, then great but you don't need to put down others while you do it.

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Benjamin - 08-12-2017

Yes im not trying to escalate it. If you want to discuss it firebrand pm me.. not to attack me but to see I had your best interests at heart. Instead of flaming each other here.

If not ok cool.

RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Nox - 08-15-2017

I don't know or care what's going on, but one statement bothers me...

Bleeding edge of human evolution?

I'm not sure where that comes from, but I can assure you it isn't true.

I have nothing but the highest of respect for Shannon and his work, but human evolution is much more intense than people think it is. Scarier too Big Grin