Subliminal Talk
MHS, I bailed out - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS, I bailed out (/Thread-MHS-I-bailed-out)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Benjamin - 02-25-2017

Quote:Have some coffee enemas done in South America by a shaman

Flushing yourself out by putting coffee in your bum?

I like coffee but just the thought of that makes me Sad hahaha

RE: MHS, I bailed out - RisingSon - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 04:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Have some coffee enemas done in South America by a shaman

Flushing yourself out by putting coffee in your bum?

I like coffee but just the thought of that makes me Sad hahaha

I was only kidding about the shaman part, but yeah, that's part of the Gerson Therapy Protocol. Never done it myself nor necessarily need to but it is an acclaimed cancer detoxification treatment. I think it was outlawed in the US and his patients had to go to Mexico. Someone might have died, idk. Wink

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 02-26-2017

or maybe it worked so they had to ban it, otherwise their pill industry would go bankrupt

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Darwinn - 02-26-2017

(02-25-2017, 12:00 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm having a lot of ideas that MHS could go more deeper than what we may think. Usually when we use the word healing, straight away we usually think it's boring as there is nothing to heal, we are fine or so we may think, there is fine and there is optimal performance.
But lets just imagine we have an hormone unbalance or that our hormone is not at their best functional abilities, or that we have a skin issue or any issue that would block the path of body fluids, hindering our ability to think or walk or anything. There are so much possibilities. It's maybe not healing but improving what we have already. "Maximum improving/healing speed" which would mean what ever you have you can still improve.

I've been having this exact same thought. Im a firm believer in us having a lot of our memory being held in our bodies (our traumas etc.) If this can fully heal our body from the cellular level up including musculature I don't see why it wouldn't heal emotional trauma as well. And if you can fully heal emotional trauma, Shannon, forget solving a few personal development issues, you could heal the fricken world!

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Shannon - 02-26-2017

(02-26-2017, 03:19 AM)Darwin Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 12:00 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I'm having a lot of ideas that MHS could go more deeper than what we may think. Usually when we use the word healing, straight away we usually think it's boring as there is nothing to heal, we are fine or so we may think, there is fine and there is optimal performance.
But lets just imagine we have an hormone unbalance or that our hormone is not at their best functional abilities, or that we have a skin issue or any issue that would block the path of body fluids, hindering our ability to think or walk or anything. There are so much possibilities. It's maybe not healing but improving what we have already. "Maximum improving/healing speed" which would mean what ever you have you can still improve.

I've been having this exact same thought. Im a firm believer in us having a lot of our memory being held in our bodies (our traumas etc.) If this can fully heal our body from the cellular level up including musculature I don't see why it wouldn't heal emotional trauma as well. And if you can fully heal emotional trauma, Shannon, forget solving a few personal development issues, you could heal the fricken world!

Healing the world is not just an idea or a goal. I am part way there already. Give it time.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-02-2017

Day 6:
Tiredness reduced it seems, I didn't sleep much yesterday, I had a full day at work and I didn't notice any tiredness through out the day, I even managed to finish the first reading I had to do.
It seems my face is getting prettier, I'm not sure about that but it seems my hair has changed too, it's slight though, could be placebo or me imagining it. It's like the contrast with my green eyes, my hair and my white skin is more pronounced, I feel like "Jesus" with my long hair Big Grin Maybe I will pray for you Rolleyes ( It's a joke don't take that as a religious stuff)

I didn't feel any improvement regarding the main goals I want to achieve, even the opposite actually.

I did some heavy workout yesterday on my arm, I put more weight and I didn't feel any pain what so ever in my arm muscle the day after, I think there should be a least something, but there is nothing.
I hurt my back a little bit though and I do feel that one. I have a problem in my legs too when I stand up for a long time and I still feel that one too.

Seems quiet good for 6 days only.

Edit:
I noticed with this version compared to DMSI 3.0 it's harder to drive while using it, it seems I'm in a deeper trance and I don't pay attention as much to the rode. (I know you are supposed to drive while using it)

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-05-2017

Day 9:

Frustrated by all those life events coming into my life. My Ex is mentally exhausting with her stubbornness and being forgetful about everything like it doesn't matter. Makes me crazy that women can be so lazy and can get away with it so easily, mostly playing dumb all the time. Kind of like the sick who profit from his sickness to not work even when he could as most people think he is still sick when he is not anymore. I'm sure she understands more than what she tells me but playing dumb keep her safe, less responsibility for her actions. I'm considering cutting all links with her.

I'm trying the hybrid version for the 1st time but my first impression is that I'm not going to be able to use it for the long term. Firstly because my ears seem to react bad to it, first hours I get a little tension that usually appear only after a long time of listening on the masked. This is bad because it usually means if I listen to that for a week it's going to make my hearing very painful and sensitive over time.

For now I listened to the masked with earbud only, 5 hours straight seems to make my hears go bad as well. If only this MHS needed only 2 or 3 hours like DMSI. I don't understand why it needs so much compared to 3.0 by the way? I thought his power was supposed to be between 3.01 and 3.1

I got used to 3.01, I needed only 3 loops or 2 and I could do all in earbuds without any problem. It feels not good to go back to 5 loops I can tell you.

All those hours of testing sub with different setting strongly make me think that my tinnitus get worse when I listen long hours on headphone or earbuds, the more time I listen the worse it gets.

On the version before 3.0 I had to mix earbud and speaker otherwise I ears would hurts, this seems to be the same with MHS.

So my conclusion on tinnitus for now is that it's directly linked to how much time I listen. It's worse when I use earbud or headphone.
This is mostly the testing I did on 5.5G, 5G seems to behave differently regarding my tinnitus and 4G too, I don't understand why. Maybe my testing on 5G wasn't accurate.

Edit: Hybrid seems to make me tired, I didn't notice anything with masked.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - Shannon - 03-05-2017

The number of hours is up on MHS because the density of the flesh is much higher than the density of the mind and emotions. MHS deals directly with the flesh.

The more tired it makes you, the more you know it's working. It takes a LOT of energy to work on the flesh.

Well I don't feel that tired, woke up fine today, didn't need much sleep, less than usual, the hybrid seems to have made me more tired while I was using it yesterday though. From last week I had more energy than I ever had and I was half sick.

Maybe I don't have that much flesh to grow back or maybe it's not working on me Shy

edit:It seems I drunk more water while using the hybrid and in the morning I felt like I needed to drink again.

I did some legs exercise yesterday, more intense than what I usually do. I have a problem in the area just under my knees and I can't do as much training on my legs due to that. It's worst if I'm running so I stopped running a long time ago, I used to do around 40km/25mi in one day before I stopped completely. The pain in my knees seems to be lower than what I get usually. That pain also appear if I stand for long time like 1 hour without sitting, I had problem working in one of my job due to that.

Quote:Maybe I don't have that much flesh to grow back or maybe it's not working on me

It's not about flesh to grow back. It's designed to detox and heal and optimize every cell in your body from sub-cellular parts all the way up to the whole body. That takes a lot of energy.

If you're already in good shape, it may not make you tired.

Keep in mind, I have had my body practically wrecked by the "miracles of modern medicine". It has a lot of work to do on me, so it makes me tired.

We are just having different needs addressed.

I considered myself very healthy until I had my little health problems recently, I never needed any miracles from modern medecine.

(03-05-2017, 09:35 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: I considered myself very healthy until I had my little health problems recently, I never needed any miracles from modern medecine.

Well at one time, I developed testicular cancer. The solution modern medicine came up with was to inject anti-neoplastic poisons directly into my veins until the cancer was dead. You know, hazmat shit so bad that they had the people administering literally wearing full body hazmat suits... while injecting it directly into my veins.

It fucked up my body pretty good. I hope you never have to experience the "miracles of modern medicine".

It's the reason I never went to a doctor for my health problems. I don't trust them one bit, even for the slightest thing, they kill everything they can with robust and fast precision. One doctor gave me some unti drepressent drug once and I was fine, I never took them, my blind trusting dad said I can try because he is an "expert". That "expert" didn't saw I wasn't faking it because my company was harassing me, all I needed was some rest not some stupid drug.

RE: MHS, I bailed out - JackOfHearts - 03-06-2017

Day 10:

I'm wondering if my sexual stamina just raised thanks to MHS, it would make sense considering the amount of work I can do without feeling tired. It seems I have improved, it's subtle though, maybe it's the surprised inside MHS Big Grin or it's just a side effect of being more healthy, endurance is higher.
I have been doing astrological reading for about 5 hours today, I also read a lot of related information so I can improve my reading for about 5 hours too, in short I spent almost all my day focusing on psychology and astrology. I can't do that usually without developing an headache at some point after 3 to 4 hours as all this work require a lot of focus and energy especially the reading part. Not today, I just have faint feeling of headache, I'm beginning to notice the need for sleep though.
I forgot to mention that I was working on my reading and listening to MHS at the same time, usually when I listen to a sub I can't do anything that require brainpower or an headache start to show up after around 20min.
With all I did today I should an have an heavy headache that would prevent me from going to sleep easily.

MHS is great for stamina Wink Hopefully I may feel less tired when I will listen to DMSI afterwards thanks to MHS.