Subliminal Talk
[DMSI] 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: [DMSI] 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 07-01-2017

So, nothing happened during the road trip. We were at a concert and had a great time together. Just that nothing happened. This was on Monday-Tuesday, I had been doing A over the weekend and switched to B night to Monday, which I've been doing since.

When we were on the way home, I got accused of manspreading where I just said: "Sorry, can't do anything about my biological functions giving me balls that I don't wanna crush." They responded with spreading their legs and asking if they could do that as well, where I just responded with "Sure thing". They immediately stopped spreading their legs, started being apologetic towards me. 30 minutes later I feel how something has cleared. I start projecting Aura and go into a Euphoric mode. Shortly afterward both girls start touching me in subtle ways, leaning towards me and everything. *Couldn't the aura started projecting while we were at the hotel, not while we're in the car* Big Grin

On Wednesday I went and played football with some of the guys, nice time. I could feel the aura projecting the whole time and celebrity effect was nice. Girls were obviously looking and attracted to me, they "just" physically avoided me.

Thursday I did 7 loops, again I could feel the aura projecting during the majority of the day. Never went outside so can't say for sure though.

Yesterday (Friday) I woke up with a headache and a sore throat. Ugh. Was freezing the majority of the day, and just generally feeling bad. Thinking I had gone into a clearing cycle or resistance. Couldn't feel the aura at all, had a bad appetite and didn't wanna eat anything.

I arrived at a place and chatted with some friends, conversations were just flowing and I had a fun time. Nothing extraordinary but it all just flowed, regardless of who I started chatting with. Can't say I noticed any IoIs or such.
I was tired so I went away from everybody else. Just sitting down and enjoying being alone. More or less at least. One at a time people came and talked to me and before I know it I have my own lil group of people which I have a great time with. All in all 5 new people approached me that night, 3 girls. Can't remember interacting with any of these people before, having seen them before but not even introducing ourselves. 1 girl was completely new to me.

I needed this experience for myself. I have never had a problem with attracting girls, just getting further (rapport, connection).
I see now that the reason for that was that I never gave them any opportunity, I have always been after finding the "funniest" group, figuring out which people of which I will have the best time with. Going from group to group to group to group without ever really getting that deeper interaction one needs for a deeper relationship, regardless of what kind of relationship. I have been too reliant on other people to create my fun, instead of having fun by myself and allowing people to come to me.

It's harder for girls (but also for men) to approach someone who seems to just move around all over the place, from one group to another. Where they will lose sight of you from time to time, they're all waiting for the "right time, right opportunity" to engage with someone. I personally have done that myself. So when they feel like it's "the right time", I will screw it up "for them" if I move from point Z to point X.

The reason I got approached yesterday was not that the aura was stronger because I was more cleared or such, at least that's not what I would say, that had an indirect effect. It was because I gave other people the opportunity to approach me and reach out to me. Because I wasn't moving all over the place.

I was validating myself by going to a place where I initially was alone. I wasn't seeking other people to provide me with the happiness/validation I needed/wanted to have a good time. I gave it to myself and allowed other people to join me, allowing us all to have a good time. They just had to take the first step towards me.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Benjamin - 07-01-2017

Ahh I hate those idiots going on about 'manspreading'. It's one of the most retarded things they have come out with. And then they have it on the news and stuff.. so dumb.

I like your response to it though.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 07-12-2017

So I was away for a bit, camping a week. This left me having to use headphones to get in my loops, and I still haven't figured out the best volume for me there. Had a great time nonetheless, just nothing major to report on.

Had a profound experience there, which touched me in more ways I can say. But it's not for this part of the forum, this also made me more secure in my choice of DMSI.

I came home and went back to speakers - The next day I have good external results again.

Today is my 18th birthday, and I'm in a lousy mood. I woke up around 2 loops, meaning it was about 5 AM. So I slept horrible, woke up in a bad mood and well. I haven't ever been a major fan of birthdays so yeah... I went back to sleep sometime during the day and had a dream about another dream where I found out I was adopted.

It slipped out of my sister, so my dad got upset and everyone refused to tell me more, I had to go and ask my brother in law's mother to find out more about it? - I "wake up" (2nd dream) where I talk with Eternity who had been using DMSI 3.01 by Blackdragon. After that, some friend invited me to free private coaching in basketball.

Weird dream(s), that I can't understand jack shit of. The places where all of this occurred I can only relate to being feelings of being "uptight" and in a bad mood. More or less how I've felt this whole day. Other than that these dreams make 0 sense to me...

Been on B for about 3 weeks now, and I'll probably stay on it for another while.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Duke.Togo - 07-12-2017

Happy Birthday Reezox!!

Enjoy it man, you only get to celebrate your 18th birthday once in your life.

And... don't be too hard on yourself either. You're just on the starting line of life - make everyday count!

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Shawn - 07-12-2017

Happy Birthday!

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Choice - 07-12-2017

Happy 18th birthday!

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - eternity - 07-12-2017

3.01 by blackdragon is some powerful stuff. You can only access it if you reality bend at just the right velocity to that one parallel universe where shannon and blackdragon are the same person.

You only need one loop of 3.01 by blackdragon to instantly hit the design goal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - RTBoss - 07-12-2017

Dang, man, 18!? Less than half my age! If I had access to these tools at 18...Oh, the possibilities.

The future looks bright for you, my friend!

Happy 18th, dude.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - freerad98 - 07-13-2017

(07-12-2017, 10:52 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: So I was away for a bit, camping a week. This left me having to use headphones to get in my loops, and I still haven't figured out the best volume for me there. Had a great time nonetheless, just nothing major to report on.

Had a profound experience there, which touched me in more ways I can say. But it's not for this part of the forum, this also made me more secure in my choice of DMSI.

I came home and went back to speakers - The next day I have good external results again.

Today is my 18th birthday, and I'm in a lousy mood. I woke up around 2 loops, meaning it was about 5 AM. So I slept horrible, woke up in a bad mood and well. I haven't ever been a major fan of birthdays so yeah... I went back to sleep sometime during the day and had a dream about another dream where I found out I was adopted.

It slipped out of my sister, so my dad got upset and everyone refused to tell me more, I had to go and ask my brother in law's mother to find out more about it? - I "wake up" (2nd dream) where I talk with Eternity who had been using DMSI 3.01 by Blackdragon. After that, some friend invited me to free private coaching in basketball.

Weird dream(s), that I can't understand jack shit of. The places where all of this occurred I can only relate to being feelings of being "uptight" and in a bad mood. More or less how I've felt this whole day. Other than that these dreams make 0 sense to me...

Been on B for about 3 weeks now, and I'll probably stay on it for another while.

(07-12-2017, 07:37 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Dang, man, 18!? Less than half my age! If I had access to these tools at 18...Oh, the possibilities.

The future looks bright for you, my friend!

Happy 18th, dude.

Happy Birthday!
I concur with RT. Find your mission (not women), pursue it, keep growing, and live the dream!

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Inconceivablezen - 07-13-2017

WTF. You sound way older than 18, like 30! Great prospects for life, ReeZoX! Congrats!

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - enoch - 07-13-2017

Happy Birthday!

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Benjamin - 07-13-2017

Happy Birthday.

Damn I also wish I had these subliminals at 18! And I thought you were older too just by your manner.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - ReeZoX - 07-17-2017

Thank you, everyone, for your birthday wishes!
I can't other than agree, I've been very fortunate to stumble upon Shannon's great products at this young age.

Have been doing B for 3 weeks, switched to A on Saturday.

While I earlier when switching between the subs got an increase in hunger (to A) I haven't felt any of the sort now. More like I can eat how much as I want, it will all be used. But I don't feel any need to eat more, compared to earlier I've felt a deep urge to eat more.
However, I've been thirsty as fk.

I have been starting doing Feldenkrais method which is damn good. I think DMSI drove me to do it because I am actually starting to become relaxed now. A feeling I'm uncertain if I've ever truly felt earlier. This causes me to act differently and generally having a better body language.

Last night I watched the first episode of the new Game of Thrones season #HYPE
Which was really good, fking 5 first minutes was insane xD

I just woke up after my 2nd loops of A, my heart pounding and being shit-scared.

I had a lot of dreams when I was younger, had daily nightmares up til the age of 7 - Where I learned to wake up in the middle of a nightmare.
Ever since I haven't had a single night of a nightmare - That I can remember
Now when I woke up I realized I had been getting similar dreams earlier, just that I couldn't remember them.

Anyways, I was living up in the North, being chased by the Night King in GoT
A lot of the other dreams about this I had been chatting with my sister and my dad about where the Night King is, what he is doing, what he is and how I can stop/kill him. I've been scared to shit of him, he can literally come at any moment and there's no certainty I can escape him. He has a fking undead army with him.

I know that the Night King here symbolizes DMSI and the undead army represents some parts of my subconscious, if not multiple. The "end is near" feelings I get from the dreams I would interpret as I'm coming closer to the end of something for me. I am closing in towards the end of a process that I've been in for the latest 6 years, and subC is scared to shit about what happens when this process ends. This process has been very important for my growth and has made me do some of the most defining decision of my life (so far). Including dropping out of High School.

Now that I'm 18 the world is officially at my feet for grabbing, and I must carefully choose which parts I decide to indulge in, or that fear my subC is throwing at me with these dreams, will become a reality.

RE: [DMSI] 3.1 - Kol - 07-18-2017

Belated happy birthday man!