Subliminal Talk
30 Days of MHS 5.5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g (/Thread-30-Days-of-MHS-5-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

30 Days of MHS 5.5g - chaosvrgn - 01-30-2017

Just grabbed it. Downloading hybrid and heading to bed. Will announce some really cool stuff tomorrow morning regarding DMSI and why I'm switching to MHS.

RE: MHS - Benjamin - 01-30-2017

May the force be with you.. I have now used force publish links to unleash Maximum Healing Speed.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-healing-speed-5-5g/

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - CatMan - 01-31-2017

Wow! I saw your new journal about MHS and had to click, I was shocked.

Congrats on seemingly switching from DMSI because you view something else as more important now. Maybe someday I can hit the same kind of level with the program. Good for you!

I think I remember you a long time ago saying you had bad knees, if I'm remembering correctly. Hopefully this program can fix that for you. That would be remarkable.

I wish you a fantastic run.

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - chaosvrgn - 01-31-2017

DAY 1:

Yes, I'm hoping to heal my knees, wrists and two fingers on my right hand. Throughout my 20's, I engaged in some rather intense martial arts training and I have lots of "war wounds." I've been boxing rather regularly and I'd like to evolve to MMA -- possibly even doing some amateur fights -- and I'm hoping MHS can help repair these old wounds.

I'm not quite ready to report the amazing breakthrough that DMSI manifested because I'm adhering to the "code of silence" inherent to many disciplines of mental alchemy. Plus, I'm not 100% that it's coming to pass, so I'll wait.

That being said: I have some interesting results to report. Of course, it's too early to TRULY say that these aren't beyond placebo, however, I'm very, very in-tune with my body and I'm fairly accurate on such things.

First up, I'm shocked at how mentally sharp I am. My brain seems to be running at optimal performance. Very clear, very focused. My thought processes are flowing freely, without hesitation. UNFORTUNATELY, my body is BEYOND exhausted. It's an odd feeling, for my mind to be so "awake" but my body to feel so tired. It's almost to the point that I can't function. I've been just sitting around all day, sleeping. When I woke up, I was insanely HANGRY -- angry and hungry -- and when I ate, the hanger subsided. This leads me to believe that the hanger + this body exhaustion is being caused by the healing / sub processing. The mental alertness is coming from the energy sourcing, because it feels similar to the alertness caused by DMSI, but without the motivation and drive.

As for healing effects: Last night I intentionally wrecked myself at boxing just so I could see how powerful MHS was over my normal post-workout supplements. When I woke up this morning, there was a distinct lack of pain of stiffness. Normally when I wake up, the first thing I think is "Owwww..." from the pain in my upper back and legs. Today, that pain was non-existent. There WAS a sharp pain in my right shoulder because I spent some significant time working my right cross last night, but as the day went on, that pain began to slowly subside. My legs feel stronger too. Sadly, my knees still have pain. It feels like less pain, but that may be placebo. I'm definitely feeling like my legs are much much stronger.

There was some slight resistance to the program, a fear that I would lose my sexiness now that I'm off DMSI and I would subsequently lose the recent big manifestation (and that's still a fear). I'm at this point now where have this mindset of "whatever happens, happens."

Overall, I feel good. Like, I feel like I'm "healthy." Outside of the extreme, extreme exhaustion, I feel amazing.

I'm hoping that MHS clears away a lot of cellular and physical garbage before I run v3.1. In fact, I have a theory that MHS will actually HELP v3.1 reach the target goal...

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - 4Kingdoms - 01-31-2017

(01-31-2017, 10:47 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: First up, I'm shocked at how mentally sharp I am. My brain seems to be running at optimal performance. Very clear, very focused. My thought processes are flowing freely, without hesitation. UNFORTUNATELY, my body is BEYOND exhausted. It's an odd feeling, for my mind to be so "awake" but my body to feel so tired. It's almost to the point that I can't function. I've been just sitting around all day, sleeping. When I woke up, I was insanely HANGRY -- angry and hungry -- and when I ate, the hanger subsided. This leads me to believe that the hanger + this body exhaustion is being caused by the healing / sub processing. The mental alertness is coming from the body sourcing, because it feels similar to the alertness caused by DMSI, but without the motivation and drive.

I'm thinking about purchasing this program MHS 5.5G.

Just to be clear... Is this mental sharpness because of MHS 5.5G or was it a breakthrough you manifested from DMSI??

(01-31-2017, 10:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 10:47 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: First up, I'm shocked at how mentally sharp I am. My brain seems to be running at optimal performance. Very clear, very focused. My thought processes are flowing freely, without hesitation. UNFORTUNATELY, my body is BEYOND exhausted. It's an odd feeling, for my mind to be so "awake" but my body to feel so tired. It's almost to the point that I can't function. I've been just sitting around all day, sleeping. When I woke up, I was insanely HANGRY -- angry and hungry -- and when I ate, the hanger subsided. This leads me to believe that the hanger + this body exhaustion is being caused by the healing / sub processing. The mental alertness is coming from the body sourcing, because it feels similar to the alertness caused by DMSI, but without the motivation and drive.

I'm thinking about purchasing this program MHS 5.5G.

Just to be clear... Is this mental sharpness because of MHS 5.5G or was it a breakthrough you manifested from DMSI??

No, the breakthrough is a physical manifestation and the emergence of a particular mindset toward success. I've been off DMSI for awhile now and I haven't experienced this before.

This clarity... is something else. It feels like I've taken a bunch of nootropics. There's also this sense / feeling of being "purified." Like, the insides of my legs feel like they're on fire, but in a good way. Imagine your cells being purified of all toxins and your muscles being healed really fast.

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - Nox - 01-31-2017

You're the 2nd (that I'm aware of) person that has mentioned experiences that sound like leg meridians opening up with or after DMSI. I have some theories but I haven't done DMSI myself so can't really provide insight frombexperience
Do you do any qigong along with your martial arts training?

(01-31-2017, 11:20 AM)Nox Wrote: You're the 2nd (that I'm aware of) person that has mentioned experiences that sound like leg meridians opening up with or after DMSI. I have some theories but I haven't done DMSI myself so can't really provide insight frombexperience
Do you do any qigong along with your martial arts training?

Not recently. Since the new 5.5g programs use energy flooding and state shifting, I stopped meditating and doing any kind of energy work.

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - chaosvrgn - 02-01-2017

Day 2:

Gonna be a short one today. For some reason, I thought MHS would try to heal things sequentially -- like it would hyper focus on something that was damaged, then redirect all your body's healing efforts on that one thing. What seems to be happening is that your overall healing ability is increasing. Think the "regen" spell rather than "cure" in Final Fantasy games, haha.

This morning, I noticed that my knees feel a lot stronger. There's little to no pain whenever I go up and down stairs. I even popped a set of squats to see what would happen -- no pain, or barely noticeable. HOWEVER, my knees still feel "weak." When I was doing squats, my legs were still shaking, despite the fact that I have VERY strong legs. Now, this could be the result of some uneven muscle strength in my legs (RTBoss may be able to shine some light on this). Either way, the pain was much lighter than it has been in the past. Before MHS, I would have a hard time standing up from a single knee. Did it today while adding air to my tires and had no issue.

Based on my (albeit limited at this point) observations, seems like the script applies some kind of mental analgesic to whatever it's working on, so this is a good sign.

My right finger -- which I damaged on the heavy bag a few years ago -- has significantly less pain too. No improvement on my wrists, which again, I damaged hitting the heavy bag for years. This is why you wrap your hands, folks!

Looking forward to seeing what else is healed.

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - chaosvrgn - 02-02-2017

Day 3:

I'm falling in love with this sub. It just keeps getting more and more interesting. First, I have this sense of extreme calmness and well being. It feels GREAT. It's not as profound as the DMSI morphine drip, but it feels really good and really natural. It intensifies when I eat. Speaking of which -- I only ate once today. It feels like my body is working at peak efficiency, so I don't HAVE to eat as often. Either that, or the energy sourcing is fulfilling my body's needs. Think about it, we eat for energy and healing. MHS's energy sourcing may be pulling all the stuff we need from ambient energy.

So, I decided to go to the gym and do an early morning boxing workout. I had much more energy, AND my body was SO relaxed. To those of you who have taken martial arts, you know that relaxation is key to power. People think they have to power punch their way through everything. However, especially in boxing, you have to stay relaxed until you release the punch with explosive energy and tensing your body as it connects. I was floating through the gym, especially when I was jumping rope. Calm, cool, collected. Loved it.

My fingers are getting better and better. My knees seem to be healing too. It's gonna take awhile, especially since cartilage doesn't really regenerate. Naturally. Seems like anything can happen on MHS.

The detox feels amazing too. I barely sweated at all today and still my body remained cool. I know everyone's focused on DMSI right now, but while you're waiting for v3.1, you might want to consider MHS. Remember, healthy is sexy -- I have a theory that women's "genetic radars" can detect healthy, strong men. And so far, I'm seeing strong evidence that this theory is true. I'm getting a lot of female attention. Of course, part of this is because of the bloom, part of it is because my physique is improving, however, I'm getting a different look from women. It's less of the "I'm intrigued" look that I got from DMSI alone. This is more of a loving, staring into my eyes look. Like they wanna procreate.

Anyway, will report back tomorrow unless anything huge happens.

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - Shannon - 02-02-2017

That's what natural health feels like. It feels good! It feels good when you detoxify your body. It feels good when you flood it with healing energy. It feels good when your entire system, from sub-cellular parts all the way up is not just healing, but healed, and optimized and functioning at high levels of natural efficiency!

You're going to notice that as this program takes hold and really gets going, you're going to find that your body changes in ways that are really positive, that make you feel better, that make you healthier overall. It's working with a slow medium to change - physical flesh - but it's also working at maximum speed for that medium.

And any type of flesh that is alive has the capacity to be healed, regenerated, regrown, optimized... it just is not always done in the same way or at the same speed.

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - RTBoss - 02-02-2017

I would totally run this while waiting for 3.1 - it's the P3/4/5 tech that holds me back. Double-edged sword, that technology.

Regarding your shaky knees (or more specifically, the muscle groups responsible for stabilizing your knees), shaking is your nervous system interacting with your muscles - neuromuscular facilitation. When there's damage and weakness, the "connection" is damaged and weak, and there will be shaking as that improves. When you completely exhaust a muscle, for instance, it becomes "weak," and you shake. I think we've all experienced that. Anyway, as you continue to strengthen the muscle(s), and strengthen the communication between your nervous system and the muscle groups that stabilize your knees, the shaking will dissipate.

[Image: 63891415.jpg]

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - Zane - 02-03-2017

OK That's it.. I am gonna start saving some cash for this...

RE: 30 Days of MHS 5.5g - Raz - 02-03-2017

This thread has become the new Disneyland thread. Whole bunch of views.

Anyway. Thanks for sharing your insights into MHS, I am curious where this journey will lead you.