Subliminal Talk
Starting breast enhancement - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Starting breast enhancement (/Thread-Starting-breast-enhancement)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 02-02-2017

You have to be careful with msm too. My girlfriend tried it because she read same thing will increase her breast size but it just increased her butt size. She looked more into it and she found that msm will go to where your body needs it

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Benjamin - 02-02-2017

Hahaha for some reason I laughed at the butt size thing.

I'm taking msm, mainly for skin.. I can't say i've noticed either of those but i'm a guy. I'm not sure what it's done for me but my research says it's meant to be a good thing to have.

RE: Starting breast enhancement - moonmama - 02-08-2017

So, I'm about a week and a half away from finishing my first month. (I am going to add on 5 or so extra days because I missed some nights here and there.) I'm wondering what the 6 different sections entail? Is there certain things that are supposed to happen in separate sections? Or should it be a steady increase? Just curious, I find the more I understand things the more they help.

RE: Starting breast enhancement - 4Kingdoms - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 03:42 AM)moonmama Wrote: So, I'm about a week and a half away from finishing my first month. (I am going to add on 5 or so extra days because I missed some nights here and there.) I'm wondering what the 6 different sections entail? Is there certain things that are supposed to happen in separate sections? Or should it be a steady increase? Just curious, I find the more I understand things the more they help.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/ Not certain what each section entails... hope this helps.
Users and testers report that most of their growth takes place during the first two to four months of using the program, depending on the woman. Some achieve all their growth in less time, and some require more. However long it takes for you to achieve your maximum growth potential, you should use the program for the full six months it is designed to be used, unless you are still noticeably growing when you finish the six month course, and you desire larger breasts than you have achieved by that point.

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 02-09-2017

Best bet is to ask shannon about each section. Only thing I can suggest is that to keep going on the program until the end and listen to each section for the correct amount of time. At the end of each section remeasure in the same spots as your first measurments and post how much growth you got from that section. Even if it's none it will give everyone a idea of when you may see results from the program

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Shannon - 02-10-2017

Point #1. Don't use anything else to enlarge your breasts while you're using this program.
Point #2: Breast enlargement is designed in six stages to keep your body growing your breasts steadily. In 4G, it was a problem to do long term runs in a single stage because the subconscious would get bored, so I invented staged sets for that and to allow me to create steps from where you started to the goal. In the case of breast enlargement the step up is minimal, and the goal is to give the subconscious something new so it does not get bored, but still have the same goal.

Ultimately the body and mind respond by doing most of the growth during stage 1 to 4 for most women. You should measure at the beginning of every stage.

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 02-11-2017

Also as shannon said I would stop using the noogleberry while using the program. Just because it world be good to see what growth is happening from the subliminal rather than pumping. If at the end of all 6 sections you don't get your desired growth pump again

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 02-24-2017

Any updates?

RE: Starting breast enhancement - moonmama - 03-02-2017

I ended up starting the first segment over again because I realized I had missed more than 8 cumulative nights. Now I'll be done with the first segment on March 12th. I've had it playing throughout the night while I sleep and then it varies from day to day while I'm awake from an hour to 4 hours or so. I figure since I had nearly completed the month before , and this month that this should be good even though some days I'm only listening for an hour or so? What do you think?
I'm also curious about pumping, I have continued to pump but only a few nights a week. I do see how it would be nice to stop pumping while using the subliminals to measure exactly how much the subliminals impacted, but I'm having a hard time wanting to stop, I'd like to speed up/ enhance the process as much as possible!

I haven't measured in a little while but am planning to on march 12th. My size fluctuates a lot during my cycle so it's a little hard to tell. For example right now before my cycle I'm larger than normal so measuring at this time wouldn't show true growth.

Any input about pumping while using subliminals would be great!

RE: Starting breast enhancement - 4Kingdoms - 03-02-2017

No pumping. Be patient and use the subliminal as instructed exclusively!!

RE: Starting breast enhancement - moonmama - 03-03-2017

Is there any reason for no pumping besides the measuring factor?

RE: Starting breast enhancement - RTBoss - 03-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 07:26 PM)moonmama Wrote: Is there any reason for no pumping besides the measuring factor?

In my opinion, 4K says not to pump because if you pump, you won't be sure whether changes in your breast size are from pumping or from using the subliminal.

Theoretically, the subliminal instructs your mind to make the physical changes, and that should be enough to see results. Myself, I always wonder if the mind - when instructed to change anything - uses whatever tools are available to you to assist in the process of change to optimally achieve the goal.

For example, if you're using MHS (Maximum Healing Speed) 5.5G to rehabilitate from a painful knee injury, and you suddenly feel compelled to hire a physical therapist and take a few supplements - and get better - are the healing effects from the mind repairing the body, or a combination of the mind healing the body faster by using tools available to you?

It's my personal belief that all things begin in the mind, so if you can change your mind, you can change anything. Therefore, if you feel like pumping is essential to reaching your end goal, how do you know that the subliminal isn't encouraging its use?

I believe you will see changes without it (pumping), because the mind is powerful and will find a way, but if it deems using other tools provides a faster route to the goal, why not use the tool?

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, there's no way of telling if that's the case at this time.

RE: Starting breast enhancement - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-03-2017

I'm with 4kingdoms. Don't pump because you would be getting false results from the subliminal. We know pumping does increase size. If at the end of the six months you do not get any growth from just using the file you can get a refund for the file, then you can go back to pumping and getting results. Not pumping for 6 months won't affect you in any way other than it will not increase your size. After all that's what most people are curious about is how much they can expect to gain from just using the file. Just my 2 cents

RE: Starting breast enhancement - moonmama - 03-04-2017

(03-03-2017, 07:57 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 07:26 PM)moonmama Wrote: Is there any reason for no pumping besides the measuring factor?

For example, if you're using MHS (Maximum Healing Speed) 5.5G to rehabilitate from a painful knee injury, and you suddenly feel compelled to hire a physical therapist and take a few supplements - and get better - are the healing effects from the mind repairing the body, or a combination of the mind healing the body faster by using tools available to you?

oh wow that is interesting to think about. I've had a lot more of a draw (doesn't feel like such a chore) lately, so that could be the mind instructing me to pump more?