Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - kalmah0804 - 09-27-2017

It seems to me that DMSI 3.1 really starts to click for most people around Day 100 of straight usage. I know there are a few people that I can think of that I *believe* have gotten well past this benchmark and are lacking in results (I think Sarge might be one of them) but it seems that those who have been able to stick with DMSI 3.1 for at least 100 days straight start bringing in the benefits by the thousandfold. It can just be pure hell for some (like me) in those first 100 days.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-28-2017

(09-27-2017, 02:22 PM)Sanbosay Wrote: I finished listening to ver A on the 22nd of this month, started ver B the following day, last weekend when I went out I had a lot of opportunities to pick up any girl that I choose but what I noticed is DMSi gives you the feeling I don't give a **** attitude which is cool but damn I wanna continue getting laid.

I will consiously try to control the IDGAF attitude down this weekend also I thought the B ver doesn't have any healing in it? I woke up this morning feeling emotionally drained with some minor depression which I'm still dealing with as type this message... Did you experience anything like this at all?!

Cheers

It means you're not fully cleared, I would advice you to get back to version A if your depression persists throught the use of the B. Non

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-28-2017

(09-27-2017, 07:11 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote: It seems to me that DMSI 3.1 really starts to click for most people around Day 100 of straight usage. I know there are a few people that I can think of that I *believe* have gotten well past this benchmark and are lacking in results (I think Sarge might be one of them) but it seems that those who have been able to stick with DMSI 3.1 for at least 100 days straight start bringing in the benefits by the thousandfold. It can just be pure hell for some (like me) in those first 100 days.

I did 100 days straight indeed, then I left for MLS.

Now that I'm back on DMSI I'm getting better result than previous only after one week of use Thumbsup

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - RTBoss - 09-28-2017

(09-28-2017, 04:09 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 07:11 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote: It seems to me that DMSI 3.1 really starts to click for most people around Day 100 of straight usage. I know there are a few people that I can think of that I *believe* have gotten well past this benchmark and are lacking in results (I think Sarge might be one of them) but it seems that those who have been able to stick with DMSI 3.1 for at least 100 days straight start bringing in the benefits by the thousandfold. It can just be pure hell for some (like me) in those first 100 days.

Now that I'm back on DMSI I'm getting better result than previous only after one week of use Thumbsup

Please check out my new poll about being seduced using DMSI!

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 09-30-2017

(09-28-2017, 05:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Link ? Smile

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - DarkPlouf - 09-30-2017

Quote:Now that I'm back on DMSI I'm getting better result than previous only after one week of use
Interesting. I ran DMSI for 24 days, took a break of 30 days, then went back on it again, and I'm executing it way better than before. For first I have no resistance.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - RTBoss - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 08:33 AM)NoLimit Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 05:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Link ? Smile

Poll

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - DavisMind91 - 10-05-2017

So is it safe to say that DMSI is woman magnet and sex magnet combined according to your experiences?

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 10-10-2017

(10-05-2017, 06:43 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: So is it safe to say that DMSI is woman magnet and sex magnet combined according to your experiences?

If you're speaking about sex magnet sub I didn't run it so I can't answer.

If you're speaking generally yeah women are drawn to you and it's way easier to have sex than without the sub. You still need to do the work correctly it's not an auto win you can still get rejected if you screw up.

Also quality of women and quality of sex is greatly increased. Women are more interesting / better looking and I can last as I want in bed and have beastly raw sex with them.

I also noted that the celeb effect make people want to hang out with you / be your friend / invite you to all sort of event, as an introvert I had to decline a LOT of opportunities Smile

Cool sub overall

RE: Let's get things done [PE 4G] - NoLimit - 01-08-2018

Hi guys hope you're all doing great ! Smile

I wanted to try a physical change sub and since GT5 did not work for me I started PE 4G.

Allright here is the recap :

Type of sub : Silent only
Listening time: I just let it run non stop in my apartment
Starting date : 25/11/17
Starting size : 17cm -> 6.7 inches

And today I noticed my first increase !

Date : 08/01/18
Size : 17.75 cm -> 7 inches

So beside the fact I'm touching my D unconsciously everyday and the dreams about it becoming huge, 45 days were needed to start noticing result in my case.

Update : 21/02/18 ~90 days
Same size, I'm afraid the TID effect from DMSI 3.2 is screwing up my result :/

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.2B] - NoLimit - 02-23-2018

Allright guys I started DMSI before going to bed last night and I already had 2 dreams related to the sub.

First one there was a fun video game music in background and there was a little me running in an indestructible sphere with a boss (it was a huge black whale).
I could not escape so the only way I could be serene again was to defeat this huge whale.

Second one included some hot girls and I think I was doing nasty things but really I just can't remember, woke up with a boner tho !

Today I am fucking HUNGRY, I already ate all my bananas, I'll need to refill quickly !

This week-end I have 2 partys planned so I'll do a DMSI recap sunday if I'm not too wasted.

Have a great time see you guys ! Wink

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Benjamin - 02-23-2018

It might be good to have a seperate journal for 3.2 so Shannon can seperate between the versions for feedback. Good luck.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1B] - NoLimit - 02-23-2018

(02-23-2018, 03:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It might be good to have a seperate journal for 3.2 so Shannon can seperate between the versions for feedback. Good luck.

Meh I liked this one tho.

Well ok let's say i'm just turning a page and leave this beautiful things in this state Big Grin

Will update on a new journal.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Benjamin - 02-23-2018

Maybe you'll like the new one better haha Tongue