Subliminal Talk
Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] (/Thread-Let-s-get-things-done-DMSI-3-1A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 02-05-2017

Bloom DAY 12

So I went to this dancingbar where the girls were really happy to see me, I had some fun with them, got the number and kissed the one that was the most into me.

Then something really new happened to me that I think was up to DMSI ! Smile

As I went to the toilet I saw a girl staring at me, she was really cute, hippie style.
As I passed near her she lightly touched my arm with her hand but at this moment I wasn't sure if it was intentional because there were a lot of people in the place.

Then when i came back of the toilet she was still at the entrance looking at me deep in my eyes so I grabbed her wrist to pull her out in a quiet corridor near the toilet.

I asked her name and as she was getting closer to say hello with a kiss on the cheek, I went for it and French Kissed her hard !
Well she quite returned me the favor so it was cool ! Big Grin

After this we went dancing a lil bit and after 10 mins she said she was horny as hell and wanted to fuck me.
I was like "Wut hmm okay well let's go in my car !"
Then she exclaimed but we can't come back if we go out, I answered don't worry I come here every week since 2 years, the bouncer is a friend of mine he will let us come back Wink

We jumped in my car, then she gave me a 2 mins ASD but I could see that she was not even fooling herself so I turned heat and music on, lowered back seat and we made out like beast in my car boot.

It was the fastest time I had sex with a women I just met.
It was also the first time I had sex with two differents women the same day, as I slept with my MLTR the day before and we had sex at night and in the morning of this day.

So :
FrenchKiss a girl I barely know her name in 10 seconds -> Check
Sex with a girl I met 15 mins ago -> Check
Sex with 2 differents girls the same day -> Check

Well thank you Shannon! Heart

RE: I really tried not to make a DMSI journal [DMSI 3.01 A] - NoLimit - 02-22-2017

Seems I just got a very interesting night ! Rolleyes

I met two girls this week-end at a party, danced with both, kissed one and managed to bring both at my apartment but I also had to take another guy who was a friend of them.

Now we didn't do anything because there was this guy, but the atmosphere was really hot with crazy IOIs.
By crazy I mean one of the girl sitted in front of me with legs wide open. It was like a sign "Open bar" pointed to her kitty.
The other one was acting like she was high to get to cuddle me.
We almost made foreplay in front of this guy but I didn't push since they both had BF and the guy knew their BFs really well !

Since the night, "Open bar" girl is sexting me everyday and the other one want to see me alone and without telling anybody so we can have sex without her BF knowing.

Yo Shannon please explain to me what is this witchcraft, because I'm actually wondering if the bloom effect is lasting really long, or if the sub is just a part of me now ! Big Grin

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1 A] - NoLimit - 04-04-2017

So I jumped on the DMSI 3.1A train and I'm on DAY 7.

I made a huge list of all the positive changes and the resistance I encoutered but I lost my phone so I won't post them now.

The reason why I'm posting is that I got my first sex without having to do anything.

A girl I met 3 months ago just messaged me to say that she dreamt about having sex with me and that it was really powerful.
She said it was the third time already so the only thing I did was asking her if she would like to come see a movie.

She happily accepted and started to dirtysex talk on the conversation.
Then this same night she came to my place and we had the craziest sex I ever had for a first time with a woman.

The way I'm saying it doesn't make it sound really crazy but that's just because I am jaded with life because of DMSI's resistance.

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - Shannon - 04-04-2017

So you're saying dmsi is doing amazing things for you but you're jaded because you've been resisting it so hard?

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - NoLimit - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 01:18 AM)Shannon Wrote: So you're saying dmsi is doing amazing things for you but you're jaded because you've been resisting it so hard?

Woops I meant clearing/healing sorry.

I mean I did this but I absolutely don't give a fuck, it could have happened or not I would be in the same state so what I wanted to say is that there is something working in my subconscious that make me feel jaded from life.

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - Benjamin - 04-04-2017

I'm not sure i'd see that as jaded. The not giving a fuck either way would be awesome to get to.. like just interacting with girls and not giving a fuck either way, I believe that's part of the goal to get to that mindset.

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - NoLimit - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 01:58 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm not sure i'd see that as jaded. The not giving a **** either way would be awesome to get to.. like just interacting with girls and not giving a **** either way, I believe that's part of the goal to get to that mindset.

Ok, maybe i'm using this word in the wrong way.

What I'm experiencing could be compared to a mix between an extreme outcome independance and a total boredom.

In general when this happens, the days after I feel incredibly motivated and confident about life, guess it works in cycle.

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - NoLimit - 04-10-2017

DAY 14

So really lifebreaking things happened to me in the last day that I think I can relate to the use of DMSI.

Without entering the details, I had to stop my illegal activities because I almost got send to jail.

But it was me that initiated the action that lead to my arrest, so I guess there is no hazard and that it is a manifestation of my higher self amplified by some module in DMSI so I could change my path.

Now funny part is that the celeb effect really kicked in while I was hold in custody (guess 48H without subs made the bloom kinda kicked in).

After two days, every cops were really friendly to me, the main inspector let me smoke and told the other guys : "Yeah that's my boy treat him well please."
Also he said to me during an audition : "Nolimit, you're really a disturbing person" aka in an impressionnant way. (At that moment I jubilate internaly) Big Grin

Also the day I left, the inspector high fived me and said farewell I hope to see you soon. He said that because hold on, they actually proposed me to work in cyber-security for them since they were astonished by my amount of knowledge in this illegal field !

At this moment I thought : "Really, did DMSI just almost send me to jail to finaly offer me a really interesting job opportunity ?"

Also I now got plenty of time to live a healthier lifestyle, (those activities were really stressfull) even if for now I'm just crying for my loss (8k€) ! Q_Q

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - NoLimit - 04-13-2017

DAY 17

So far I'm getting really good results, I slept last night with one of my MLTR.
Usually she has more of a IDGAF attitude but this time she made an attempt to be really sexy for me.

I mean she oppened the door while wearing only a large T-shirt, no bra and a string ! Cool

Also during the whole night she was giving so fucking huge IOI, she gave me butt display while picking up something on the floor and tits bump while grabbing something behind me on the couch, it was really good to be at my place ! Big Grin

Sex was really passionnate and intense, her roomates were not there so we took advantage of it and did it in 3 differents room, it was fucking awesome !

RE: Let's get this done [DMSI 3.1A Threesome goal] - NoLimit - 04-16-2017

DAY 20

So where to start, I guess the subs cleared a lot of shit because I'm seing more frequent and powerful result.

I feel the aura quite often or at least a heat coming from my solar plexus.
And everytime it happens in the 10 minutes that follow an interesting girl for me appears. She will either come to me and ask me something or gaze at me until I make a moove, it happens everytime I go out.

I also snipped my first girl, she texted me she was coming for me, I answered I had work to do, she said she was already on her way.
A few moments later she was at the bottom of my appartement screaming my name. I said to her what I said earlier that I was busy and I had no time for this but as I opened the door she started to kiss me instantly.

She asked me that I follow her to her place as her BF wasn't here and she was bored and she couldn't stop thinking about me. I said ok but I never want to her about your BF in the future so if something happen it's your problem not mine.
She said yeah ok no problem please come to my place we gonna have fun !

So I followed her even if I had work to do to see where this could lead.
In the car she had a hard time looking at the road, it's like I was a fucking piece of meat to her, I never saw such attirance for someone in the gaze of a girl.
Then at her place when we were netflix and chilling she was taking huge breath into my sweat-shirt and she said I was smelling so fucking good that she wanted to eat me ! Big Grin

After that we managed to have sex : I never had such a DT in my life, it's like she wanted to swallow it ! Rolleyes
After we made it she said something weird was going on, it was not normal that she was that drowned to me.
I said (laughting in my head) yeah well I don't what's going on too xD

The morning after, she wanted to give me weeds but I said I stopped, then when she brought me back, she wanted to buy me food and I declined again.
She really wanted to give me free stuff ! Big Grin

Then when she dropped me at my place I told her that it was fun but we couldn't see again as she had a BF and me already too many FB/MLTR to take care of. (I had 2 MLTR before starting DMSI now I have 3 more FBS it's getting pretty hard to manage)
But something is telling me that she will contact me again really soon as her BF is not here for one whole month ! :angel:

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - Shannon - 04-17-2017

Is it just me or is this man achieving the goals of the program?

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 04-18-2017

(04-17-2017, 09:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is it just me or is this man achieving the goals of the program?

Hang on, I made stats for you Shannon :

* Prior to DMSI 3.1 -> average sex 3 times per week with 2 differents MLTR

* First two weeks of DMSI 3.1 -> 2 differents MLTR + 2 new FBs for a total of 10 intercourses with 4 differents women in 15 days.

* And my best stats are from the Last 10 days of DMSI 3.1 so day 12 to 22
-> 2 differents MLTR + 2 FBs + 1 new FB for a total of 15 intercourses with 5 differents women in 10 days Cool

Yeah as you may have guessed it takes me a fucking amount of my free time to keep having that much sex and I'm going to slow down but I just said yes to every women who asked me for science ! Rolleyes

Also I have to specify that each time it was the women that initiated sex. (See the DAY 20 story, the girls came to my place to almost kidnap me)

And even in bed, usually I had to lead the dance but now it's the opposite !
Yesterday when I woke up, my MLTR litteraly jumped on me in andromaque position after I said "Hi cuttie", sunday my other MLTR grabbed me by the shirt into his bed when I was at her place and last friday my new FB gave me huge BJ like 10 seconds after I sat on his couch.

And as a result of getting that much sex, I must say I'm becoming really endurant at it, even had a hard time finishing my last intercourse, I was doing it for more than 20 mins after foreplay !

Well at least the girls are pleased ! Big Grin

Last thing is that my IDGAF attitude is throught the roof, I really don't care about all the sex I'm getting and I'm intenting to really start saying no.
I just want to focus on my business and personnal project to show people the best I am capable of, to stop living this life as a parasite and become a creator. I created my first website and started putting my work for free on it for this purpose.

You helped me find direction and purpose in life Shannon, and for this I am grateful to you, now I just have to let the time flow and see where it will lead me.

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - NoLimit - 04-23-2017

DAY 27

This week I said no to sex so I could work on my personnel project... declined 3 propositions ! Big Grin

I still saw my number one yesterday and it seems that my endurance is not an effect of my increased sex activity like I initially thought, but more an effect of one of the module in the sub.
I enjoyed sex very much lasted again 20+min with 4 differents position in two differents rooms Tongue

Appart from that I'm really impressed at the pheromone module, each girl I had sex with said I smelled amazing !
Every time this happened I asked them what I was smelling that they liked and each one responded something different.
One said I smelled chocolat, another one vanilla and the last one said I had a scent of polished wood !

So I'm wondering if my smells adapt to the girl i'm seing or if it's the sub making the girls smell the scent they love, Shannon ? Smile

RE: Let's get things done [DMSI 3.1A] - RTBoss - 04-23-2017

Great results, man. You and Duke are the two to emulate!

Just to be clear, you're running Version A exclusively? Which version - Masked, Hybrid, Ultrasonic, or a mix? FLAC or MP3? Headphones/speakers? Volume?

Thanks for the info, when you get a chance.