Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-3-0-1-B-Journal)

Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Shannon - 12-30-2016

I have been running the models on what to use during January, and my options appear to be DMSI 3.0.1-B (if I want amazing sex) or BAMM 2.0 (if I want amazing wealth). I haven't decided yet, but I am of course strongly leaning toward BAMM 2.0 in spite of the things I see happening in my future if I use 3.0.1-B during January.

That said, until January, I will be trying to use DMSI 3.0.1-B Hybrid, 2 loops per night. It is currently uploading to my player. 13 minutes left.

It seems my estimate of a month on A before going to B was about right for me and some others.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Shannon - 12-30-2016

I managed to get B hybrid on my phone last night right around 6:10 am, so "night" really isn't a good way to put it. I set up a play list for 2 loops and turned it on at 12/15 and went to sleep. Out like a light.

Woke up to the company I use for sourcing fragrance spray bottles calling me to tell me they don't have sprayers in the color I ordered, would I mind that color? "Do this color instead, my customers like that one."

"Okay."

Click.

Still dreaming. Half awake. Having weird dreams I don't now remember. Start feeling around for the energy of DMSI... nowhere to be found.

Get up, let the dogs out, and get on here. Answer some posts.

Now I start feeling the energy.

It's relatively faint, but I feel it. I wonder if I have enough time for exposure before New Year's to make it do anything interesting on New Year's Eve.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Zeroxmachina - 12-30-2016

Started 3.0 A on Dec. 1st, and am also planning on switching to B for today's loops and thereafter.

I don't really feel the energy even after eating. DMSI is probably contending both with me resisting subconsciously and MIR's fallout.

I found myself spending hours running the models to figure out what to do for lunch configuration, and by the time I was done, it was time to go to dinner somewhere else. That's resistance.

Then I went to dinner at the wrong place (I was supposed to go there tomorrow, not today).

Resistance? I don't know. I do know I am enjoying my solitude and recharge time after dealing with family and GF so much for the holidays.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - eternity - 12-30-2016

Talk about doing things accidentally. I shaved too much of my mustache today by accident. It was a sad experience. Lol. I tend to give benefit of the doubt to auto pilot, although I was tired from not sleeping and emotionally hungover from resisting. But yes, resistance could have added to it too. That makes sense to me

I am currently flirting with the only female server to ever ask me for my phone number and then do something with it. We are flirting by text. I am having a helluva good time teasing her. And I am amusing myself to no end doing it. I think this is DMSI...

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Life - 12-30-2016

Post the msgs?

I'll transcribe some of it, but I won't be doing it in imagery.

Me: I think you're going to like the chocolate fragrance #25.
Her: (11.75 hours later) I'm excited to smell it! LOL don;t think I'll be in tonight though, I got sick from my niece and nephew. :/
Me: You suck. Smile But I have a solution. I have created a program for making the immune system stronger and more effective. I use it for all my colds, flus, sore throats and general infections. And how are you gonna get some of my cake if you don't come in? (I had promised the staff of this restaurant a cake for the holidays.)
Her: Maybe I'll try it haha And IDK [other server] was the one asking about the cake!
Me: Well I decided to mak a chocolate lemon cake with a surprise inside, heh heh. Guess you're gonna miss this awesomeness.
Her: Man. I'm sure it's amazing. lol
Me: Well I hope you feel better as quickly as possible.
Her: Thank you so much!
Me: I'm here at [where she works]. Everyone loves the cake. And the chocolate fragrance. They can't stop smelling it.
Her: Ugh stop making me jealous Sad lol
Me: I told them that the entire staff gets a piece... thought it was Saturday (when she usually works)... but I think they are gonna hog it all. lol
Me: When my shipment of 5 mL spray bottles comes in, I'll be making a 5 mL of Sakura #55 and the chocolate fragrance #25 or you and [other server] to skin test.
Her: Hahahaha its okay I'm sure it was delicious Smile and aww that's awesome! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!I'll have to let you know if I get any good reactions lol
Me: I love it when I put a woman to work for me, don't pay her, and she thanks me for it. Go me! lol
Her: HAHAHAHA Big Grin Big Grin Oh stop it!
Me: Get back to work, woman! *cracks whip* lol glad you like my warped sense of humor.
Her: Hahahaha Be nice! Big Grin Big Grin and my sense of humor is everywhere lol
Me: Translation: "I admit to being insane." Good thing I have Google Translate with the pack for Womanese!
Her: LOL You have a great sense of humor. I like that. (Angel) & yes. I may be a little insane, but I don't let anyone know! I gotta keep up the innocent charade Big Grin Big Grin
Me: You're female. That kinda gives it away, don't you think? lol
Her: Hahahaha definitely not!
Me: Obviously, you are female, with that response. lol
Her: Man I can't help the naturally womanly thoughts!
Me: Translation: "Man, I am not taking responsibility for my denial. Denial is not just a river in Egypt." Love this Google Translate! Big Grin
Her: I think your translator is broken. Big Grin Big Grin
Me: LOL Good luck with that theory! Mmmm, really enjoying this chocolate fragrance you can't smell. Big Grin
Her: Hahahaha oh cut that out! Ugh I'm so jealous LOL I feel like the samples (what I gave her as the fragrance was being developed) are losing potency Sad
Me: Well I have done something to this one that I'm hoping will stop that. If it doesn;t, there are other things I can do.
Me: Do you like the smell of fresh pipe tobacco?
Her: Hm. I'm excited to smell the difference. lol & yes! Omg that'll be so nice. With the chocolate ughhhh
Me: Heh heh heh... that's what it smells like. And amber, too.
Her: Omgggggg Damn. Wll I guess it wouldn't really mean much if I smelled it right now considering I can't use my nose hahaha
Me: Yeah, but I have no sympathy. If you were running Maximum Immune Response, that prolly wouldn't be the case. Naughty [her name].

And [her name], if you ever read this... Hi! Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - eternity - 12-30-2016

Your game is on point! !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna steal your style Shannon, I'm just saying Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Life - 12-30-2016

Felt the game in that too. A lot more flirty than sexual I'd say

(12-30-2016, 08:21 PM)James Bond Wrote: Felt the game in that too. A lot more flirty than sexual I'd say

Flirting when it's appropriate, sexual when it's appropriate. Right now I'm playing and having fun, and she's getting to know me. I'm not worried about sexual. It'll happen if it happens, an when the time is right. Sexual would not be appropriate, appreciated or effective right now.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Benjamin - 12-31-2016

Hahaha I laughed my ass off at the "River in Egypt" part.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Shannon - 01-01-2017

Well, I have come to the end of December, and the models are showing that it;s time for me to return to Become A Multi-Millionaire 2.0. So... here ends this journal, and here begins my 4th year of BAMM 2.0.

Wish I could keep using DMSI, but... I think BAMM is creating DMSI to build 6G, and used 3.0.1-A to clear it's path of resistance. So Stage 1 of BAMM 2.0... here we go.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.0.1-B Journal - Have at ye - 01-01-2017

May you make billions.