Subliminal Talk
Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. (/Thread-Dmsi-3-01-Let-s-Lay-Out-the-Red-Carpet-for-anyone-that-get-s-a-whif-of-us)

Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 12-25-2016

So after reading the journals for a while i decided to write my own.

So far thing's that have happend was at work in ugly work clothes a girl looked at me with reindeer in the lights eyes.

Had 2 wet dreams, one nightmare, and one really powerful dream that made me belive in a complete abundance of women.

Though I say the biggest thing was when i was out 2 days ago. Every one turned their head when I walked, girls walked into me, kinda annoying actually XD.

Oh I have been on dmsi 3.01 for almost 3 weeks now

And a bit of background I have studied game body language and fashion and things like that. But this was something different this was the celebrity aura kicking in or something.

Also I got a question I got a friend that i refered to this, never thought i show a friend this.

Anyway how will the aura interact if 2 people is on DMSI at the same time are close to each other Shannon?

Thanks and love your work Shannon tried lots of subliminals most have been shit XD

I will write more elaborate in the future this was just a quick recap.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - Frosted - 12-25-2016

The more people that use DMSI and are around each other, the more dangerous. It can cause overload for everyone in close proximity. I wouldn't show anyone else so you don't all get hurt. Otherwise it might amplify both of your guy's status/power even more while out together Cool.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - bits - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 09:54 AM)blaw001 Wrote: Though I say the biggest thing was when i was out 2 days ago. Every one turned their head when I walked, girls walked into me, kinda annoying actually XD.

DMSI problems Cool

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to hearing more about your experiences so far.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - Shannon - 12-25-2016

(12-25-2016, 11:36 AM)Frosted Wrote: The more people that use DMSI and are around each other, the more dangerous. It can cause overload for everyone in close proximity. I wouldn't show anyone else so you don't all get hurt. Otherwise it might amplify both of your guy's status/power even more while out together Cool.

You are seriously misunderstanding my warning.

What you are telling him is what happens when you expose multiple people to DMSI directly at the same time. What he is asking is what happens when two people who are projecting DMSI results are in proximity.

The answer to what he asked is:

You will both be affecting the people within the range of your aura, and those within sight of you as befits the program, your time using the program, which version you are using, to what degree you are resisting, and how much sleep and food you have had.

One will very likely be stronger than the other for this reason. Depending on their interests, they may end up being competitive with one another or enhancing each other's results.

If one is projecting that is a member of the target group of the other, there will be a stronger mutual effect. If both represent target groups for each other, they will set up a situation in which they begin a feedback loop response. If only two are producing such a feedback loop, they are likely to simply end up having sex.

There is a big difference in the amount of power the aura has while the people projecting are being actively exposed as a group, and if they were all projecting without actively listening at the same time. It is not entirely certain how many more than 2 can simultaneously project without listening at the same time, and do so safely, but I would estimate a limit of about 10 at a time.

If anyone gets caffeine overdose like symptoms, they are experiencing energy overload and should remove themselves from the situation immediately.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 12-28-2016

So not much more to document except iois now and then. Oh and I got a tinder match with a girl that had a text on her profile that said so i have boobs therefore im hot you have boobs too.

And i wrote to her what if im a sexy alien that have no boobs,

Her response was well guess i can brag about that i have fucked an alien,. Never seen a girl so forward over text, . She mentioned like 4 times in 5 messages she wanna fuck me,.

Will get back after new years eve first time i will go out to a nightclub on a while.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 01-01-2017

Ok so yesterday some really fun thing's happend. Went to get a haircut and got a glass of champagne from the girls working there. It was for the people working there since i was the only customer that got it.

My freeflow muscles was on point, a girl that worked there asked how i have so many instagram followers and I said like im a beatiful unique butterfly in this brave new world. She just laughed.

Where ever i went eyes turned sure i had a slow high status walk,. Gonna start using dmsi 3.01 a on my big speaker again seem to have bigger effect.

Will start dmsi 3.01 b on tuesday will be alot of fun

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 01-02-2017

Just started b woke up 4 am feeling like death. Shannon any idea why i always wake up in the middle of the night when i run dmsi?

And if you wanna see who I am more https://www.instagram.com/sir.patrik/

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 01-02-2017

Oh and another thing i have realized is that i get envy looks from males and sometimes almost get into fights when out. Just cause I walk like i own the place no fight happend fully yet. Most just give up when i do a stare down.

And another guy walked into me at a nightclub and was like just rude overall he was really drunk though. And I asked him why he just walked into me and and he got real angry. And started like You wanna fight me, (This was a a guy that easily could have beaten me) . And Then he said I fuck you up and i just started messing with him and said oh you are gay. Well that's totally ok it's good you come out of the closet. But im not leaning that way.

And then he started defending himself and saying he was not gay. Finally he just said you are awesome bro and went to fight someone else

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - Shannon - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 07:22 PM)blaw001 Wrote: Just started b woke up 4 am feeling like death. Shannon any idea why i always wake up in the middle of the night when i run dmsi?

And if you wanna see who I am more https://www.instagram.com/sir.patrik/

No idea.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - PDjunkie - 01-03-2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOg1OV7gGVY/?taken-by=sir.patrik

This is brilliant.

You stood in the middle of a nightclub dance floor, reading a book? Holy fuck

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - Benjamin - 01-03-2017

Haha it is funny how people got angry. Reminds me of how I used to eat an apple when I worked at a nightclub, or even when I went out sometimes.

And people seriously got angry that I was eating an apple hahaha wtf.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 01-03-2017

(01-03-2017, 04:56 AM)PDjunkie Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOg1OV7gGVY/?taken-by=sir.patrik

This is brilliant.

You stood in the middle of a nightclub dance floor, reading a book? Holy ****

Yea that shit was so hilarious, me and my friend brought same book then we both started reading in the nightclub.

But was not until we started reading at the dancefloor and people actually were drunk they said anything. Sweden is a really not social country until they are drunk XD.

Best part was the girls that was like what are you reading i showed them. And they were like keep reading then and starting touching me and shit while i was reading

Had a cool dream today, me sitting at a table with first 1 girl then it just came more and more and everyone looked at me like i was a divine creature. Then the bartender asked me who i was.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 01-06-2017

Been home sick, not done alot.

Have had more intresting dreams though, In one my ex seduced me. And in the other I was a general of an army and had all girls wanting me. When I came back from leading my troops to victory.

It's really cool cause i never remembered my dreams before and now dmsi. Is starting to make me picture me as a leader and a super high value man.

RE: Dmsi 3.01 Let's Lay Out the Red Carpet for anyone that get's a whif of us. - blaw001 - 01-17-2017

Ok this week lots of stuff have happend, first i feel more sexual entitled like way more. This saturday I went to a bar and started talking with this couple it ended with the girl sitting in my lap and never wanting me to leave and the guy was like yea stay.

And next day she texted me we have to meet again very soon. Apparently she does makeup on models so will friendzone her Big Grin.

Next matched with a girl on tinder wrote I super sexual things for bland boring things. I wrote at one time you should watch that movie for a euphoric orgasm of laughter. She started getting sexual. We bantered a bit now I sent her one of my old erotic novels she called me up and said she was super horny and wet.

Meeting her later today.