Subliminal Talk
DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss (/Thread-DMSI3-01JournalRainbowAbyss)

DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - RainbowAbyss - 12-20-2016

Hey all,
Doing a journal on
DMSI 3.01
My intention is to track and share my progress.
As I agreed to give feedback on this experimental sub
I will track what is working,(in alignment with the goals of the program) what is not working,
and to see if what is not working is resistance, my own stuff coming up,
lack of effectiveness on my part, or something inherent within the script

let me preemptively say I love, value, and respect woman so if any of my recounts seem somewhat objectifying, take it with a grain of salt.

Day 1
Going to keep things short and crisp
I started with the version before 3.01 for one week and here is
what happened.
1. Went to meet my friends at a bar and within 30 seconds I am engaged
with super attractive woman, who is actively pursuing the conversation

2. Getting looks and felt sexual chemistry with many attractive woman throughout the night

3. Felt very relaxed and indifferent, yet still somewhat desirous, but a bit like there was no way I was going to approach or making anything happen on my own

4. This girl I'm crazy attracted to who started seeing my friend the week before, kept shimmying up to dance with me, I didn't cause, well, shes with my friend, but I really wanted to. She also asked me to sit on her lap while she was talking to him, that I did and we were all laughing about it, he looked a little pissed though.

Day 4
I go to see a girl I have been sleeping with from before the program
and while on the one hand its great, on the other something is off, I feel a little
out of my normal positive dominant sense of self, and find myself somewhat disgusted by her behavior, shes trying to be bossy in a cutesy and funny way that was turning me off, and she apologized and said she gets like that when she starts to see guys as more like boyfriends. She wanted me to stay over, I couldn't cause I had to pick up keys from somewhere else. We had a falling out two days later when I bumped into her at party, we have been on and off in touch and I want to get her out again, as I was being pretty inauthentic last time we were together. Worth noting that when I started DMSI a woman I had been seeing 1x a week for sex, but who wanted more, fell out of my life until recently, although I also totally see how I was responsible for that

found out shes 90% dating or was dating before we started sleeping together someone in a group through a program we do together , although we still have plans to meet up again.

Started DMSI 3.01

Things to note when started
1. was experiencing quite a bit emotional pain, shame, awkwardness, sense of weakness, and crazy jealousy (all things I naturally struggle(d) with ) and then periods of just feeling like the sexiest motherfucker on earth

2. Woman I have not been particularly attracted to kept dropping things in front of me lol at first I thought nothing of it and then it was like 4 in one day.

3. Started to have more and more moments of extremely attractive woman being near me, eye contact, and feeling personally like it was easy to talk to them, feels like were already lying in bed together just talking. We kind of just end up talking without trying or they start talking to me. These interactions are brief.

4. This is off set with moments of feeling like a repellent

5. And then there are moments that are a mix, like some woman are drawn in, some repelled, recently at a seminar the woman I was most attracted was seeming to ignore me , I talked to her later and she was super engaged, not smiling, and kept looking at my lips. She gave a really quick handshake and then seemed to actively ignore me from then on out. I'll note: I was having a really hard time paying attention to what she was saying and I think that came across

Then the next day I engaged a woman I was even more attracted to and we started talking about dating and she said she wants to "empower men as a career" and I said "that awesome, lets exchange numbers info collaborate". We did. Writing this I wish I said "I can think of a few ways you could empower me". She gave me a hug and said "wow your so cozy" and then She texted back super excited later that night, I didn't write her back cause I was seeing her the next day and got in my head about it, I'm 28 shes at least 37. Next day I saw her I really wanted to engage her but every time I did I felt like running and I didn't know what to say--this has not happened in a while lol

texted her today, have not heard back

6. of course experiencing crazy sexual energy , sometimes comfortable with it sometimes not

7. some concerns of what my subconscious understanding of attraction is, and if it will be in the way of attraction the woman I consciously desire and want.

8. Alot of anxiety at times about being sexually left out, like everyone else will end up with someone and I wont (also a long standing insecurity of mine coming out)

9. Much more a sense of accessible abundance, and activity seeking strength in myself and ways to be powerful outside of relating to woman. This is a surprise and kind of huge, I'm actively acting on things that were always visions of mine but never took any action on. Maybe being sexy is really all about purpose and actualizing vision, its hard not to be sexy when there are things much more important than any one woman could be.

been on version 3.01 for about 10 days

also been going 6-7 hours a night and just remembered reading something like the optimal loop is 3 cycles -anybody know anything about that? thanks

RE: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - RainbowAbyss - 12-20-2016

totally lied about keeping things short and crisp

RE: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - Shannon - 12-20-2016

Quote:been wasting my time on version 3.01 for about 10 days

also been going 6-7 hours a night and just remembered reading something like the optimal loop is 3 cycles -anybody know anything about that? thanks

Fixed it for you.

The optimal usage is 3 loops, which is 3 hours, 27 minutes for A side. Beyond that and the effects rapidly start degrading due to overload.

Maybe read the directions next time?

RE: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - Benjamin - 12-20-2016

Interesting results so far. Good to see you back man.

RE: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - RainbowAbyss - 12-20-2016

thanks Ben

Shannon, thanks for bringing that light, and will do, reading the instructions is invariably the way to go

that might explains the on and off nature I've been seeing

the night before last I only got one listen as I forgot to put on loop
and my experience of the sub the next day was amazing

RE: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - RainbowAbyss - 01-01-2017

12 days now following the instructions perfectly
3 loops of version A every night
subs definitely powerful. Not sure how proactive I need to be with it

I went out with this woman I use to date for a bit, she told me she had started seeing someone
and it wasn't serious yet, but might be, and still wanted to reconnect with me. She got tickets to some DJ event in NYC and we hung there and then went out to dinner. There was really palpable chemistry the whole time, and I felt way looser and more able to be totally myself yet still 'seductive'.
We had a lot of fun, all way more then when I used to date her for sure. I went in with a commitment, to myself, that unless she really initiated getting physical or was ridiculously inviting for it I would not push things. I definitely could have pushed things but it felt off center and too leaning forward. I'm much more interested in woman who unequivocally want to be with me these days, and what I was picking up from her didn't really work for me to try to get together again sexually or otherwise. When we hugged at the end though, energetically it felt like we were having sex and we stayed there for like two minutes.

This is in terms of going out to bars, being on the subway and out and about in my life.
What I've noticed is that woman seem to be more entranced, intrigued, and even a little intimidated or more self conscious, . It's like I can keep an interaction going, and move it forward, and lead things, which I could always do but since starting this sub, is making this even smoother and easier when they click, and harder to continue when they dont, its almost like by body is auto piloting me out of the situation, even when objectively it could have worked to stay around. Maybe this is anxiety or self sabotage, but I certainly don't feel nervous, I feel like I'm not getting enough reciprocation or ease with the woman I'm interacting with.

I'm not experiencing a lot of the woman I'm attracted to putting in a lot of effort, or really engaged with me, or obviously more interested in me then in any one else I'm with. Interactions go well, there is usually chemistry and attraction, but there doesn't seem to be that unique a connection sexual or otherwise. I'm having trouble dropping in so to speak, between a mixture of what I'm experiencing in myself and perceiving in the woman I'm talking to. Things have to escalate very fast sexually or I'm out of there. Well see what the real DMSI effect is, obviously this could be simply what I'm noticing or circumstantial and I'm barely two weeks in on correct use-age.

What I imagined would be a sub where my reality would shift such that the woman I was most attracted to would effortlessly fall into my life and we'd have this amazing connection and for me there would be this feeling of zero competition. I've had moments in my life which felt close to this and would definitely be cool to make more consistent.

I live in NYC and spend time with/ have a lot of friends who are very successful in work and with either sleeping around or creating great relationships, and whether I'm out with them or by myself I find even when my mind is not on it at all, that there is always some element of dealing with other men, if not directly necessarily, through them also being interested in the woman I'm interested in and/or the woman I'm interested in also interested in them.
Jealousy, 'losing out' feeling like not that best option, not actually being her best option etc.. has been and and off a vexing insecurity with my dating life that I want to and am resolving, both internally and emotionally, and reflected in results, meaning that I have actual power and choice with this. I guess if I were being honest the moment I become attached to a result or something happening, I feel at a loss if it weren't to happen is the moment things stop working for me in this scenarios. Either its coming across in my communication and/or at the very least my perception of a situation

anyway Happy New Year all and may 2017 be amazing to you!

RE: DMSI3.01JournalRainbowAbyss - RainbowAbyss - 01-15-2017

wow, there are so many DMSI journals, its
awesome.
Been almost 4 weeks on DMSI A 3.1
I'm definitely noticing some healing happening
here are some transformations I've noticed
1. My sense of my image is really high, I feel like
I look sexier and sexier.
2. Female friends have commented on my seeming very sexual
3.My movement has also changed
and seems more fluid.
4. I get stares from people everywhere I go, I can feel a bit like a celebrity in public, and I'm more and more comfortable being seen
5. attractive woman come up to me and ask directions or questions about the trains.
6. I'm not being very proactive about meeting or dating woman and I feel more comfortable with that, like it will happen anyway inevitable
7. My sense of jealousy and competition has gone way down
8. this is the big one-I realized on some level I've created a correlation between sex and sense of self worth, and this is dissipating rapidly on this program
9. Woman talk to me about sex randomly, and some will even say things about how much they like men/ cock/penises ect. while touching me

I'm going to be more proactive with going out and online (tinder) dating at the end of January when my work situation is more stable, will report with success stories then