Subliminal Talk
Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal (/Thread-Choice-s-DMSI-3-01A-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Choice - 12-20-2016

DMSI 3.01A is my first subliminal and I am running it for the first time today. I'm playing TS Hybrid with earphones on a SanDisk Clip Sport.

I'm currently on my third loop and I noticed my self increasing the volume more & more with every loop. I didn't feel euphoria or any other effects so far.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Choice - 01-14-2017

Hey Shannon, I have a few questions to ask

1) My English is not perfect so I might not understand every word in the script - does this reduce the efficiency of DMSI?

2) While I'm still executing the healing & clearing part of DMSI 3.0.1A, does the MSI part halt from executing completely or does it execute to some degree (e.g. 10%)?

3) You mentioned in the forums on an earlier version of dmsi it is best to go out after 20 minutes, while the aura is still "fresh".
Does this apply to v3.01A and v3.01B as well? if it doesn't, what has changed that we now have a fully working aura even several hours after playing dmsi?

4) Does washing and putting deodorant decrease/mask the pheromone effect?

5) Some days I have severe headaches. Is this some sort of resistance?

6) Is it possible to add removal of dark circles under the eyes in future DMSI, if that is even possible?

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Illumi - 01-14-2017

(01-14-2017, 09:01 AM)Choice Wrote: Hey Shannon, I have a few questions to ask

1) My English is not perfect so I might not understand every word in the script - does this reduce the efficiency of DMSI?

2) While I'm still executing the healing & clearing part of DMSI 3.0.1A, does the MSI part halt from executing completely or does it execute to some degree (e.g. 10%)?

3) You mentioned in the forums on an earlier version of dmsi it is best to go out after 20 minutes, while the aura is still "fresh".
Does this apply to v3.01A and v3.01B as well? if it doesn't, what has changed that we now have a fully working aura even several hours after playing dmsi?

6) Is it possible to add removal of dark circles under the eyes in future DMSI, if that is even possible?

Im not Shannon but i can tell you this
1: Your subconcious mind knows more about english than you do, so no worries.
2: No one really knows since DMSI works differently for each person, but generally speaking the more you heal/clear the better you execute.
3: I asked the same question a while ago and the answor is that no longer matters with DMSI 3+
4: Dont worry to much about it, set and forget.
5: Could be! Also dont worry about it.
6: That has nothing to do with the goals of DMSI so i dont think Shannon would add anything unrelated. The new MHS might be a better choice to deal with it.

Also generally speaking its good to be curious when you are new but dont worry too much about small details.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Shannon - 01-15-2017

(01-14-2017, 07:37 PM)Illumi Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 09:01 AM)Choice Wrote: Hey Shannon, I have a few questions to ask

Im not Shannon but i can tell you this
1: Your subconcious mind knows more about english than you do, so no worries.

Correct. The conscious remembers only a tiny fraction of what the subconscious knows, has access to and records.

Quote:2: No one really knows since DMSI works differently for each person, but generally speaking the more you heal/clear the better you execute.

More accurately, the subconscious will execute the script of the clearing and healing to whatever degree is required to execute the rest of the script, and will execute what of the primary goal script it can until such time. But as Illumi says, it will be a unique amount of execution of the primary script for each person, and for each day of using A.

Quote:3: I asked the same question a while ago and the answor is that no longer matters with DMSI 3+

Correct. Th current versions are no longer limited the way the old versions were. Your aura will exist to whatever degree you allow it to, and whatever degree it can source sufficient energy to exist, regardless of how many hours it has been (up to 24) since you last used the program.

Quote:4: Dont worry to much about it, set and forget.

DMSI will not have a directly scripted pheromone manipulation module until 3.1. The effects it has on pheromones are currently valuable to a degree worth trying to preserve, however. To do this, simply wash your crotch, butt, arm pits and head with soap, and rinse everything else off with water. Then use a deodorant that does not mask pheromones. I use a crystal deodorant for that purpose. For the most part, however, Illumi is correct: it's not yet a major consideration.

Quote:5: Could be! Also dont worry about it.

There are two possible reasons for headaches caused by DMSI.

1. You're using a pirated copy, and interpreting the anti-piracy script to mean you should give yourself headaches - in which case you must either delete your copy and stop using it, or pay for your copy in order to de-activate the anti-piracy scripting.

2. You are experiencing headaches as a result of having interpreted one of the tags on subconscious resistance as meaning you should have headaches. In this case, you will experience headaches as a response to resisting; it is not the resistance itself. These headaches will resist being relieved by any drug, and the more they hurt the more intensely you are trying to resist subconsciously. The more intense these headaches get, the more important it is for you to keep going - shy, of course, of such pain as would lead you to hurt yourself to end that pain.

Quote:6: That has nothing to do with the goals of DMSI so i dont think Shannon would add anything unrelated. The new MHS might be a better choice to deal with it.

Dark circles would be a negative side effect if they are caused by DMSI, and there is already scripting to prevent negative side effects. Otherwise, Illumi has a point; it would be an unrelated goal.

If you have dark circles under your eyes, your best bet is MORE SLEEP.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Shawn - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: Then use a deodorant that does not mask pheromones.

What are the criteria for such an deodorant?

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Choice - 01-15-2017

Thanks Illumi & Shannon for clearing this up for me.

(01-15-2017, 03:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: Otherwise, Illumi has a point; it would be an unrelated goal.

You look hotter without dark circles, so IMHO it is related. More sleep does help but this is not always the case, like hereditary dark circles.

(01-15-2017, 03:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: There are two possible reasons for headaches caused by DMSI.

I purchased DMSI, so I really hope it is reason #2 that's causing that and not the anti-piracy thing. Some days I have no headaches at all. Will the resistance I'm experiencing be solved in v3.1?

About the upcoming version:
I'm currently on day 26 (of 3.01A), should I stop for 3 weeks, experience this bloom thing everyone talks about until v3.1 comes out, or continue 3.01A and move onto 3.1A as soon it is released?

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Choice - 01-18-2017

I decided to stop and wait for the new version 3.1.

What I have noticed so far:
- tingles (hands, forearm, feet, ass)
- 2 lucid sex dreams (second one I had full control over the aspect of the dream) + some girl biting my forearm which I felt
- a few clearing/healing dreams (last week I had none)
- a few times while lying down and playing the sub, I felt my stomach become very heavy, as if there's some serious weight on it (I wonder what that is).
- headaches (only some days)
- look sexier, hair shinier and oily
- no urge to masturbate - lasts 8-9 days. before that every day.
- a little more hungry than usual.
- feel tired pretty early, so I go to sleep at around 10:30. I would normally go to sleep at 2AM.
- healthier food choices
- day 13-14: felt very depressed I'm a virgin / have no sex
- yesterday: felt depressed for stopping DMSI for 3 weeks.
- IOIs: I received some IOIs but only when I don't look - I literally have to catch them!
- at the resturant: I went to a resturant with my family, and there were two waitresses serving us. the first one didn't bother looking at all, but after half an hour I noticed her standing and staring at me through the window glass. the second waitress, touched me while putting my dish on the table even though she had plenty of space (could be coincidence), but apart from that no iois like she then gone cold for some reason.

If those IOIs are DMSI related it is from the very limited aura, because I am still healing/clearing.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Shannon - 01-18-2017

(01-15-2017, 01:01 PM)Choice Wrote: Thanks Illumi & Shannon for clearing this up for me.

(01-15-2017, 03:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: Otherwise, Illumi has a point; it would be an unrelated goal.

You look hotter without dark circles, so IMHO it is related. More sleep does help but this is not always the case, like hereditary dark circles.

Good point about hereditary, I forgot about that permutation. Are yours hereditary?

Quote:
(01-15-2017, 03:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: There are two possible reasons for headaches caused by DMSI.

I purchased DMSI, so I really hope it is reason #2 that's causing that and not the anti-piracy thing. Some days I have no headaches at all. Will the resistance I'm experiencing be solved in v3.1?

If you paid for your copy, you can't trigger the AP script.

Quote:About the upcoming version:
I'm currently on day 26 (of 3.01A), should I stop for 3 weeks, experience this bloom thing everyone talks about until v3.1 comes out, or continue 3.01A and move onto 3.1A as soon it is released?

That is your choice.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Choice - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 07:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: Good point about hereditary, I forgot about that permutation. Are yours hereditary?

Yes I believe they are. I have pictures from when I was 3 years old with them.

And Shannon, does the sniper thing work if I find a girls ass super hot but not her face?

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Have at ye - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 11:09 AM)Choice Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 07:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: Good point about hereditary, I forgot about that permutation. Are yours hereditary?

And Shannon, does the sniper thing work if I find a girls ass super hot but not her face?

This made me chuckle for some reason. Big Grin

It might, it might not. Possibly it could, depending on more variables than just the face/ass conundrum.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Benjamin - 01-18-2017

I kind of want to respond by saying "only if she doesn't turn around to face you" but I have no idea, it just sounded funny. Tongue

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Shannon - 01-19-2017

(01-18-2017, 11:09 AM)Choice Wrote:

The sniper is invoked by any person of the gender you find attractive sexually, and it powers up according to how attracted you are considering around 60 different criteria. So yes, such a female will fire up the sniper, but she may not get it full blast.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - RisingSon - 01-19-2017

Wow... 60 different criteria is certainly ASS-tastic! Some would even call it art.

RE: Choice's DMSI 3.01A Journal - Shannon - 01-19-2017

(01-19-2017, 05:35 PM)Genesis Wrote:
Quote:The sniper is invoked by any person of the gender you find attractive sexually, and it powers up according to how attracted you are considering around 60 different criteria. So yes, such a female will fire up the sniper, but she may not get it full blast.

Shannon, what is the different 60 criterias so that we could notice too. More elaboratively. Thanks on this

If I was going to elaborate on them, I already would have. You don't know what they are so I can see what the sniper actually does in real world situations... not induce placebo effects.