Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-3-01-A-Journal-V2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Zeroxmachina - 12-19-2016

(12-18-2016, 05:04 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I *had* abandonment issues,then I ran 2.4 for the entire duration of time before 3.0A came out lol, now i'm in a much better place. What're you waiting for?!

Interesting, how have you noticed an improvement in that area?

Quote:Ben is worried that he might gain weight. What he's not seeing is that more people seem to have lost weight, and that the reasons for weight being an issue are emotional traumas which would be cleared by DMSI 3.0.1-A..

Yes some have, the main people i've seen that gained weight are people who have had weight issues in the past hence my reluctance. But only 1 way to find out.

Quote:If you are on DMSI then you know how it feels to be a human furnace, no matter what and how much you eat it will be consumed by the aura. 3 hours later you are hungrey again!

That's the other part. If you eat twice as much or more for an extended amount of time, that becomes a habit then when you're off DMSI if the habits there and it's not getting burned off...

Quote: It may be the 4 shots of Barely Legal

Damn that seems alot. I just used 1 spray of barely legal that day and as I mentioned all it did was make me depressed. It wasn't extreme but it was enough that since that day I haven't tried any pheromones again.

I'm not attached to a woman's approval anymore. Hell, i'm not attached to anything,really. I find it very easy to let go,and move on from things that I previously would have stressed over and possibly been clingy or needy about, I just don't have the same responses to women, I know they will be there when I want them. All of the behaviors I used to have, in terms of extreme jealousy and anger have been dialed down to like 10% of what they were before I started 2.4.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Zeroxmachina - 12-19-2016

One thing I would like to stress though, is this sub makes it extremely difficult to say no once you've manifested someone. I really wouldn't recommend it if you're in a committed relationship, because frankly the autopilot can and will turn you into a man-hoe.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 05:25 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: One thing I would like to stress though, is this sub makes it extremely difficult to say no once you've manifested someone. I really wouldn't recommend it if you're in a committed relationship, because frankly the autopilot can and will turn you into a man-hoe.

Are you holding out on us with details? Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - TrojanMagician - 12-19-2016

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I apologize for derailing this convo and making my first post a question, but I want to clarify the manifestation part of DMSI

I recently purchased DMSI, but next on my checklist was going to be "Attract Your Perfect Blonde Lover". By what I read on other posts/threads is that DMSI has faster manifestation due to the 5g build, but may be less focused as there are many goals that DMSI is trying to achieve. The AYP series on the other hand is only 4g (the one I want at least) and they are focused on one goal, and from what I read they almost ALWAYS succeed inevitably if given time.

My question is, if I want to specifically attract a blonde girl; can I just run DMSI, while visualizing or affirming the type of girl I am trying to manifest, or should I just run "Attract You Perfect Blonde Lover"

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 05:59 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote: Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I apologize for derailing this convo and making my first post a question, but I want to clarify the manifestation part of DMSI

I recently purchased DMSI, but next on my checklist was going to be "Attract Your Perfect Blonde Lover". By what I read on other posts/threads is that DMSI has faster manifestation due to the 5g build, but may be less focused as there are many goals that DMSI is trying to achieve. The AYP series on the other hand is only 4g (the one I want at least) and they are focused on one goal, and from what I read they almost ALWAYS succeed inevitably if given time.

My question is, if I want to specifically attract a blonde girl; can I just run DMSI, while visualizing or affirming the type of girl I am trying to manifest, or should I just run "Attract You Perfect Blonde Lover"

DMSI has much more powerful and advanced technology backing it and making up it's overall framework. It uses newer, better and more advanced manifestation scripting techniques. Because of these things, it can perform multi-goal multi-threaded manifestations and do so better and faster than the technology in the 4G manifestors.

DMSI may or may not manifest one or more blondes, although such would fit the program goal since you're attracted to them specifically. But it will do a lot better than one of the 4G programs, and in multiple ways to boot. Give DMSI a good run and see what I mean.

It's been a couple weeks I have been using it, and I am starting to manifest women like crazy all of a sudden. Three in the last two days.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - TrojanMagician - 12-19-2016

(12-19-2016, 06:13 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 05:59 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote: Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I apologize for derailing this convo and making my first post a question, but I want to clarify the manifestation part of DMSI

DMSI has much more powerful and advanced technology backing it and making up it's overall framework. It uses newer, better and more advanced manifestation scripting techniques. Because of these things, it can perform multi-goal multi-threaded manifestations and do so better and faster than the technology in the 4G manifestors.

DMSI may or may not manifest one or more blondes, although such would fit the program goal since you're attracted to them specifically. But it will do a lot better than one of the 4G programs, and in multiple ways to boot. Give DMSI a good run and see what I mean.

It's been a couple weeks I have been using it, and I am starting to manifest women like crazy all of a sudden. Three in the last two days.

Thank you for your response!

Thats great because I did not want to leave the potential benefits of DMSI. I might as well start a journal, but ill wait until I see solid results first. From what I see here I am still in the healing phase...lots of old depressing memories of me missing opportunities with hot girls or getting rejected, that keep popping up in my dreams and daydreams...

Thanks again!

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Benjamin - 12-19-2016

Quote:I'm not attached to a woman's approval anymore. Hell, i'm not attached to anything,really. I find it very easy to let go,and move on from things that I previously would have stressed over and possibly been clingy or needy about, I just don't have the same responses to women, I know they will be there when I want them. All of the behaviors I used to have, in terms of extreme jealousy and anger have been dialed down to like 10% of what they were before I started 2.4.

Thats awesome and I hope for the same. E2 made some shifts as i've mentioned in that i'm dating significanltly younger girls and they are higher quality than before. But definately am attached to approval from girls in general still.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - Shannon - 12-20-2016

Last night I had a dream that I was going to my favorite water park, with lots of tubes all over the place for the rides. At first there were people around, but they were almost all of one ethnic group. I thought that was slightly odd, but I paid my entry fee and started in, but then realized there were new apartments over the entry fee pay booth, new since I was last there, only they were not new. They were old and run down.

Somehow we get to the second part of the dream, where the park is almost empty, and I haven't gone in yet, and there's a storm coming. I'm now aware that the park has changed hands, and is now in the hands of a group of very poor people of this ethnic group from before, but they are not paying good attention to it and it is rapidly decaying from neglect. I see one of them peering at me from one of the apartments (really just a room) above the room. I go into the park, and it's really getting dark with the storm clouds, but I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about the condition of the rides. They really need to be maintained and upgraded!

In the next part of the dream, I am now back out at the entry booth, and the apartments are apparently empty. The booth is too. Nobody else is around. It's very dark, like you would see during a very dark storm. No rain, but some ominous wind. I climb the stairs to the apartment, and see inside that it's a dilapidated old trailer (as in trailer park/mobile home) that has been lifted up to this level on top of the entry way. There is nobody inside but some mice and rats, and the interior is trashed. An old sofa sits near the entry way, stained and eaten through by rats, and one is hiding in it. The floor is covered with old refuse and remnants of a home. It looks like a lot of the old abandoned buildings I have been in.

Then in the next part of the dream, I have taken ownership of the park, and it's starting to look better. Work and maintenance and repairs are being performed, and it looks like it has just rained and there is that odd glow in the air that you sometimes see just before or after a storm. The air is still dark, but you can see that more light is coming in and the storm is moving away.

At this point the dream changes to one of me concerning being stranded and having to use emergency transport. My car has died, and I have an electric unicycle in the trunk... or a hoverboard... something like that. And I'm trying to get a friend to come with me, and he's stalling for some reason. I don't remember this part of the dream well enough to really understand it.

But the first part, concerning the water park, seems to be indicative of the "remodeling and renovation" going on inside me right now. Good that the storm is passed.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - RTBoss - 12-20-2016

Water parks also represent fun and something you really enjoy, right? Sounds like life may be getting a lot more fun for you. You became the owner of the park, and through your work the things you enjoy that had been neglected got better. Pretty cool dream.

(12-20-2016, 12:16 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Water parks also represent fun and something you really enjoy, right? Sounds like life may be getting a lot more fun for you. You became the owner of the park, and through your work the things you enjoy that had been neglected got better. Pretty cool dream.

In this case, I believe the water park represents fun, but also represents the "internal plumbing" of my mind. I believe that this means that not only are we referring to having fun and clearing out what needs to be dealt with to achieve that, but also repairing and upgrading the worn out, tired old limitations, beliefs and fears that were slowly and subtly accumulating and progressively holding me back.

Sense of humor is definitely coming out in response to DMSI. And I am using it to flirt. A lot.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - D77 - 12-20-2016

(12-20-2016, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sense of humor is definitely coming out in response to DMSI. And I am using it to flirt. A lot.

Shannon I want you to know that this testimonial is very important to me. Big Grin My history with the ladies in terms of fun is a hit or miss. If I did get their funny bone I escalate and got laid, but the fun, the humor is not consciously there nor a complete part of my personality. What result I have gotten is some random thing, I just took the opportunity that is all. I can't believe sometimes that I was so serious in life nor I actually bore the living day lights of some of the ladies I met. I imagine, having DMSI in the long run, having this fun and welcoming vibe and personality, absolutely in control whether conscious or unconscious of it and using them in interaction with the ladies, having this flirtatious and sexual interaction that lead to sex. Hopefully DMSI will permanently bring this out for me just as yours. I hope you can share some story or your conversation with the ladies just for fun. Big Grin

(12-20-2016, 08:03 PM)D77 Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sense of humor is definitely coming out in response to DMSI. And I am using it to flirt. A lot.

Shannon I want you to know that this testimonial is very important to me. Big Grin My history with the ladies in terms of fun is a hit or miss. If I did get their funny bone I escalate and got laid, but the fun, the humor is not consciously there nor a complete part of my personality. What result I have gotten is some random thing, I just took the opportunity that is all. I can't believe sometimes that I was so serious in life nor I actually bore the living day lights of some of the ladies I met. I imagine, having DMSI in the long run, having this fun and welcoming vibe and personality, absolutely in control whether conscious or unconscious of it and using them in interaction with the ladies, having this flirtatious and sexual interaction that lead to sex. Hopefully DMSI will permanently bring this out for me just as yours. I hope you can share some story or your conversation with the ladies just for fun. Big Grin

I can see myself getting laid because of not just my emerging sense of humor, but the playful I'm-having-fun-and-I'm-a-fun-guy attitude it's creating. DGAF, having fun. Join me or don't, I'm still laughing and having fun. I amuse myself, and I'll play and laugh with the ladies, but I'm going to have a good time regardless of what they think or do.

And that, my friends, is irresistible. I'm having an awesome time with it too.

I think I was projecting tonight, although I couldn't feel it. I say that because I noted behavior in four different females while I was out that was unusual. One was wearing what looked like pajama bottoms, and no bra. She was probably mid to late 40's, had a pretty good butt, and was definitely sporting obvious nippies all night. Pretty clearly not wearing a bra, but she had at least a C cup chest. That of course wasn't the doing of DMSI, but I noted that after about an hour of being within range of me, she and the guy next to her started doing things that were definitely not publicly appropriate. He was openly groping her ass and feeling her up between her legs and she was making out with him while he did it.

The bartendress is a Hot Blonde and she's in her mid 40's. She has a teenage daughter who looks so much like her you'd swear she had a MiniMe. She has been giving IOIs for years now, but when she's responsive she always flushes deep red about the face and neck. Tonight, no pheros and of course I hadn't played DMSI since last night. I showed up and she started off white as a sheet and ended up red as a beet about an hour in. I also suspect she was staring, but I was too busy flirting with my server to pay attention. The bartendress came around from behind the bar and came over and said hello to me and greeted me at one point. I'm not sure if that meant anything but I've noticed that during the first year I was going there, she never did that. This last year it has become more and more common, and she always says hello and acknowledges me when she does it.

My server. She's starting to warm up to me over time. Spending more time talking to me over time. Smiling more when we interact. Tonight I was flirting with her a lot, being playful and making jokes. I was coming up with some good stuff, too, and she kept not laughing. At one point, she came by and I said, "Don't you diss my sense of humor, now. I'll eat your damned cookies!" (I brought her a batch of dark chocolate chip/mint chocolate chip cookies for her birthday.) She totally did not register what I had said for several seconds, and then was like, "Oh, I get it." But she didn't laugh. I laughed because it was funny, and because she was being a dork. Not gonna join me in being fun and silly? Too bad, I'm gonna have a good time with it anyway.

And then there was a new server who was (apparently) noticing me and smiling at me, and after a while it became awkward when I caught her noticing me so many times... so we sort of avoided eye contact for a bit and then she started doing it again and smiling at me. I'm not entirely sure she was interested, but the sequence seemed a little bit too thematic for it not to have been something out of the ordinary.

So I suspect that I was projecting, even though I could not feel it.

Had a blast though, enjoying the hell out of my own sense of humor. And I was coming up with some zingers. Like, server came over and said, "Will you be eating anything else?" and out of my mouth comes, "Yes - but not today." The way I said it was pretty funny, and I laughed. I think she was in work mode. Her loss.

I'm loving this effect on my humor module. It's really fun.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 3.01-A Journal V2 - D77 - 12-20-2016

@Shannon: Nice one bro, you had an awesome day. You got me excited. I hope my healing and clearing will soon accomplish its mission so dmsi will focus and grant me access to this tech. I want to experience this constantly ideally or more often. Damn, the way you tell your story, it's full of enthusiasm.

I also notice that the way you interact is coming from a position that is what you can offer which is fun and not emotionally reactive. Some people will think into their heads sabotaging themselves, usually they come from the ego, does this mean in my observation that you have a tech there that dissolve the ego and transformed it to something more in line with your success? Because I read it is usually the ego that takes the fun, makes us emotionally reactive, and create all sorts of negative stuff.

If the ego is dissolve and transformed, will not be thinking in our heads, not take things too seriously and just be fun and be carefree in our interaction. This is not simply idgaf tech, what I obeserve is a tech that directly addresses the ego itself. If there is, wow! Bro some people meditate in order to dissolve that and transform in order to transform their lives..

Edit: Oh btw, I forgot to say.. you should f*ck them all. All those hot chicks.Big Grin